Bloggers now being targeted by drug cartels!

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
This is bizarre and scary. Those people are barbarians!

Bloggers now being targeted by drug cartels - National drug cartel | Examiner.com

mexgangstersmsnbc.jpg

Me thinks those Cartels need a good dose of attention for some of our fine Folks in the Special Forces community.

if you know what I mean.

Me thinks those Cartels need a good dose of attention for some of our fine Folks in the Special Forces community.

if you know what I mean.

I can't really say much but they have tangled with our forces before and lost horribly. It wouldn't end well for drug cartels to tangle with even regular US Armed Forces. Especially after 10 years fighting people who are far better than the drug cartels at their kind of warfare.

examiner is your source? yeah ok...can we have a real source?so that I can actually read what happened from real journalists? The reason why I say this is I find no source saying anything about notes. There are plenty of stories about people being tied up on bridges and then shot at with automatic weapons, etc...but not bloggers. Interestingly enough your 'source' also does not identify the victims which makes it even more questionable.

Last edited:
examiner is your source? yeah ok...can we have a real source?so that I can actually read what happened from real journalists? The reason why I say this is I find no source saying anything about notes. There are plenty of stories about people being tied up on bridges and then shot at with automatic weapons, etc...but not bloggers. Interestingly enough your 'source' also does not identify the victims which makes it even more questionable.

Of course, these vermin wouldn't try to intimidate folks in this manner.

This is something America needs to focus on. These latino gangs are spreading like rats through north America.

This is something America needs to focus on. These latino gangs are spreading like rats through north America.

it isn't that..it is that I cannot find this story ANYWHERE else on the internet.

it isn't that..it is that I cannot find this story ANYWHERE else on the internet.

That is rather troubling, isn't it?

One would think, assuming this story was real, that this would make national headlines.

That is rather troubling, isn't it?

One would think, assuming this story was real, that this would make national headlines.

exactly, especially in Spanish newspapers...and I can't find it in Spanish speaking or English language newspapers either one. I find stories about people hung from bridges and shot with automatic weapons afterwards and others where they are simply already dead. One where even 5 were hung at the same time, all men. The story about bloggers though I am unable to find anywhere so that troubles me. I have found other false stories on Examiner before and since anyone can write anything it is not wrong for me to ask for another source. I usually check out the story elsewhere...this one troubles me since I can't find it anywhere..and that picture they use is of gang members not of Cartel.

What do you think "Attackwatch" is all about?

How soon before Grandpa is hanging, disemboweled from an American Bridge, because of his anti Obama postings?

What, you don't think Jimmy Hoffa, Andy Stern, Stephen Lerner, or Van Jones would be capable of such a thing?

making complaints on twitter is not blogging...also, there is no proof except this supposed sign to back that up. We don't know who these two people are...what is interesting is where they are hung is a residential area and would have clearly needed police collaboration to have accomplished without them being caught..it is an area where there is cyclone fencing and it is very high up so they would need to access that area and it would take a lot of time to do what they supposedly did and to do it and not be seen by anyone? Yeah right...this is a government assasination...and they are laying it off on the Zetas. What is the biggest clue is no one has identified them. The picture though is not of Zetas but of a gang that is in Los Angeles.

if you know what I mean.

You mean the ones 2000 miles away protecting other countries and chasing around phantoms? Yeah it would be great to have them protect our own borders..

BtW the ones in the picture are probably gangbangers from LA, most of which ARE legalized already. So when you think running all the illegals out of the country is going to rid the streets of MS13 and other cut throat organizations your misled.

if you know what I mean.

You mean the ones 2000 miles away protecting other countries and chasing around phantoms? Yeah it would be great to have them protect our own borders..

BtW the ones in the picture are probably gangbangers from LA, most of which ARE legalized already. So when you think running all the illegals out of the country is going to rid the streets of MS13 and other cut throat organizations your misled.

Of course they are misled, the ones that could be deported have been..that is how the MS13 became an international gang and criminal organization. The same thing with the M 18. Both were gangs that started in Los Angeles.

Thing is....the Special forces can't do a thing about it....not unless the other poster and you are suggesting we invade Mexico...the situation occurred in Mexico, not the US. There are copycat groups that sign as if they were Zetas and we don't know much about what happened and if these two people were even bloggers or twitterers or what have you. I doubt we will ever know, because most of these crimes remain unsolved...but some of them are police that kill and blame it on the cartel.

Thing is....the Special forces can't do a thing about it....not unless the other poster and you are suggesting we invade Mexico

Actually our special forces would need to occupy most of the American SouthWest, first.

Reap what you've sown America.

You'll get no sympthy from this stoner.

Thing is....the Special forces can't do a thing about it....not unless the other poster and you are suggesting we invade Mexico

Actually our special forces would need to occupy most of the American SouthWest, first.

Reap what you've sown America.

You'll get no sympthy from this stoner.

why precisely would they need to occupy most of the US Southwest?

Forum List

Back