Blog are ready

glockmail, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
?

It works now. Not sure if I'll partake, but thanks anyway.

I like aspects of blogging. Comments do NOT have to be replied to, unlike looking lame on a messageboard. You do not have to allow comments, can just link and have your say.

Just like the AP does, just a smaller audience. With no pay.

Yes and no, I see your point. Then again, there are those that on messageboard will send you in 10 directions at once, which has its positives. As for the negatives, here is one way to deal with. Your opinion, let others spout theirs, with or without comment.

Yes and no, I see your point. Then again, there are those that on messageboard will send you in 10 directions at once, which has its positives. As for the negatives, here is one way to deal with. Your opinion, let others spout theirs, with or without comment.
I just wish I could figger out a way of making money doing it, like the AP and the NYT.

Seems some permissions were wrong now allowing members to write entries, should be fixed, blog away! :)

Forum List

Back