Bloated Polling Huckster Who Predicted Biden Landslide Now Calls For Re-Design Of Election Polling

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Larry Sabato, professor who predicted Biden landslide, now calls for ā€˜redesignā€™ of polling
-- 'Iā€™m delighted that Iā€™m not a pollster so I can criticize them freely,' Sabato said

WTF?

A dumbass professor who was just as wrong as 'pollsters' now says THEY got it wrong and THEY need to redesign how THEY conduct polls and come up with THEIR predictions.

:p

"University of Virginia Center of Politics forecasting guru and professor Larry Sabato thinks pollsters need to ā€œcompletely redesign what they doā€ after he predicted Democratic nominee Joe Biden would defeat President Trump in a landslide.

ā€œIā€™m delighted that Iā€™m not a pollster so I can criticize them freely. Look, theyā€™re going to have to completely redesign what they do,ā€ Sabato said Wednesday on CNBC. "

Larry Sabato, professor who predicted Biden landslide, now calls for ā€˜redesignā€™ of polling
-- 'Iā€™m delighted that Iā€™m not a pollster so I can criticize them freely,' Sabato said

WTF?

A dumbass professor who was just as wrong as 'pollsters' now says THEY got it wrong and THEY need to redesign how THEY conduct polls and come up with THEIR predictions.

"University of Virginia Center of Politics forecasting guru and professor Larry Sabato thinks pollsters need to ā€œcompletely redesign what they doā€ after he predicted Democratic nominee Joe Biden would defeat President Trump in a landslide.

ā€œIā€™m delighted that Iā€™m not a pollster so I can criticize them freely. Look, theyā€™re going to have to completely redesign what they do,ā€ Sabato said Wednesday on CNBC. "

All we heard from the wing nuts for weeks now was TRUMP LANDSLIDE!!. We were supposed to wake up Wednesday morning to read about a huge landslide win by Trump...WTF??

WTF?

All we heard from the wing nuts for weeks now was TRUMP LANDSLIDE!!. We were supposed to wake up Wednesday morning to read about a huge landslide win by Trump...WTF??

Uhm you better take a look at polls, they predicted a Biden whitewash

WTF?

Reading comprehension problems? Repeat..not talking about polls, it was you wing nuts who predicted an easy Trump landslide, it was to be all over by Wednesday morning..WTF?

WTF?

He's no better than James Carville, who said biden would be shown as the winner by 10:30 PM on Tuesday. None of these polling companies, with a couple of notable exceptions, should survive this election.

WTF?

Reading comprehension problems? Repeat..not talking about polls, it was you wing nuts who predicted an easy Trump landslide, it was to be all over by Wednesday morning..WTF?

You wingnuts? I posted I had no idea what would happen a few times

Dumbass, get informed or stfu, kid

WTF?

You wingnuts? I posted I had no idea what would happen a few times

Dumbass, get informed or stfu, kid
So your denying there were any 'Trump in a landslide' posts the last few weeks??

Forum List

Back