BLM: We Might Go Into a Full-Blown Civil War

A few days ago I interviewed a moderate BLM activist for the Russian-speaking audience.

The whole interview is in English.

According to her, what will happen in the country in the next two or three months looks "scary", and cities in America may turn into a battleground.

“If this president stays in office, we will go into a full-blown war”, she says…

"ALL POLITICIANS LIE!", written on the "cover" of the interview

I bring this interview to your attention.

A civil war? I can believe it. This country is long overdue for Balkanization. I dunno why it’s still being forced together when it’s obvious that we have wildly different views on how things should be run. That’s why I’m a supporter of peacefully dissolving the country.

Exactly. Let states secede as they wish. No violence.

The Empire controlled from the Imperial Capitol on the Potomac needs eliminating, before it kills everyone on the planet in a nuclear holocaust.

Dont push too far. This isnt about black and white only, but about culture. BLM/ANTIFA, both the same. This guy und
A few days ago I interviewed a moderate BLM activist for the Russian-speaking audience.

According to her, what will happen in the country in the next two or three months looks "scary", and cities in America may turn into a battleground.

“If this president stays in office, we will go into a full-blown war”, she says…

Itll be a quick "war." Honestly, I wish they really would. But they won't. They'll just continue with the usual Democrat terrorist strikes. We need an excuse to destroy them.

If there is a civil war, that will be the end of right wing extremism. You are outnumbered badly.

Well, since EVERYONE who doesnt agree with you is a "right wing extremist ", I'd say YOU are heavily outnumbered

Dont push too far. This isnt about black and white only, but about culture. BLM/ANTIFA, both the same. This guy und

Itll be a quick "war." Honestly, I wish they really would. But they won't. They'll just continue with the usual Democrat terrorist strikes. We need an excuse to destroy them.

If there is a civil war, that will be the end of right wing extremism. You are outnumbered badly.

Well, since EVERYONE who doesnt agree with you is a "right wing extremist ", I'd say YOU are heavily outnumbered

Everyone who doesn't agree with me is not a right wing extremist, but people like you who want a civil war thinking that you're just going to walk over everybody is. If there is a civil war, that will be the end of right wing extremism. You are outnumbered badly. If this is about culture, white supremacist culture is going to be eliminated.

Everyone who doesn't agree with me is not a right wing extremist, but people like you who want a civil war thinking that you're just going to walk over everybody is. If there is a civil war, that will be the end of right wing extremism. You are outnumbered badly. If this is about culture, white supremacist culture is going to be eliminated.

Just so we’re clear, what is white supremacist culture? I’m always skeptical of this sort of thing.

Just so we’re clear, what is white supremacist culture? I’m always skeptical of this sort of thing.

Lincoln said one race will always dominate. Their goal is to dominate all aspects of AMERICAN culture. They will always strive until whites are beaten down with guilt and replaced. Affirmative action is only the start

Patriotic Americans vs BLM
]

A war that needs to happen now....

BLM is 100% about wrecking America, Hate Hoaxing, promoting and empowering faggots and homos, stealing taxpayer money, keeping the Minneapolis Coroner who claimed Chauvin did not kill Floyd, shooting cops in the back, assaulting whites who don't kneel etc...

Fuck BLM

Rid America of them like the invading army of hostiles they truly are....

Patriotic Americans vs BLM
]

A war that needs to happen now....

BLM is 100% about wrecking America, Hate Hoaxing, promoting and empowering faggots and homos, stealing taxpayer money, keeping the Minneapolis Coroner who claimed Chauvin did not kill Floyd, shooting cops in the back, assaulting whites who don't kneel etc...

Fuck BLM

Rid America of them like the invading army of hostiles they truly are....

The Left's President on BLM Terrorists

I quit watching when she described the origins of BLM.

Since she did not honestly tell the truth about the origins of BLM, because she either doesn't know, or is willfully lying, anything else she tells us cannot be trusted.

As a journalist, I just did MY part of a job...

You did a superb job.

Once I reread that post and saw it was YOU, I am finishing it.

I am sure you did the best you could. The problem as I see it, is your limited resources and access to leadership of the organization.

If you showed her these articles?

I am sure her cognitive dissonance would kick in, and she would go into full denial, though these facts are on record.

You know, we have a strange relationship with the leadership: I send pieces of advice to the White House, in response they ask me for more donations.
And the leadership of the Republican Party of NY does not want to meet with me. I'm an "underdog" for them. Although I can see what mistakes they make working with the population. In the sense, that they DO NOT work with people. I don't know the cause::
- high opinion of themselves;
- short-sightedness:
- the spirit of rivalry and unwillingness to "let" a "stranger" into politics
- or something bigger and worse ...

"- or something bigger and worse ..."

That last one. . . something bigger, and much worse.

EYAIHwHXQAYKfXA.jpg

I hope they carry through with the plan.
You best hope not. . . the establishment is on their side, and I doubt that the enlisted that are all overseas will be able to get on home to save the citizenry.

I am not sure the National Guard will revolt from the leadership, and conservatives are used to taking orders and supporting what ever the security state decides.

Once they take out Trump, the nation won't do squat. Most of his base are old white men that live off their retirement, they aren't going to do shit.

I think you are mistaken. Armed action by the people is a CHAIN reaction. And it doesn't matter if somebody ignites a match from an old matchbox, or from a new one. Crowd behavior is not predictable. It will go where it will be pointed at a bright future, without debts and other things.

Do not forget that our state carries an antagonistic contradiction within itself - the division into rich and poor.

Armed action against Democrats can quickly escalate into actions against INEQUALITY. And the ARMY will ALSO "stagger" at some point. You know, HOW MUCH a United States soldier gets and that three-quarters of their families live on CREDIT cards ???

. . . hmmmm. . . :eusa_think:

I am often wrong. I will admit.

“People have said, ‘mobs are crazy, you can’t tell what they’ll do.’ Why don’t people look at mobs not as men, but as mobs? A mob nearly always seems to act reasonably, for a mob.”

~ Steinbeck

Since she did not honestly tell the truth about the origins of BLM, because she either doesn't know, or is willfully lying, anything else she tells us cannot be trusted.

The same can be said of the OP. The actual quote of the woman was "I worry, if this president stays in office, we will go into a full blown civil war.". The quote can be found in the last two minutes of the video. So the OP picked a quote out of context for propaganda purposes. The actual quote was far less menacing than the OP projected.

That said, the woman is the typical commiecrat low information voter. She said Trevon Martin was murdered when a jury found otherwise, as well as insinuating Michael Brown was murdered when every investigation found otherwise, including maobamas DOJ. Then she said maobamas dad was from Nigeria instead of Kenya. Her ignorance showed brightly.

It appears your job is that of a Russian agitator. From the reactions to your out of context quote, it appears you have accomplished just that.

It appears your job is that of a Russian agitator. From the reactions to your out of context quote, it appears you have accomplished just that.

IMO? The corporate media is far more of an agitator than anyone of Russian background.

They are constantly distorting the reality of events on the ground about how things are actually transpiring, nor are they giving facts about what is behind those events.

Other than hiding Russia's agenda and interests behind news, I often find, in this day and age, there is far more factual reporting on Russia Today, than any of the cable or big networks.

Sorry if the truth bothers you.

There are not Russian troops deployed in Canada, nor are there any in Mexico or Cuba. We have U.S. troops stationed all around the borders of Russia. These are just the facts.

I'm not sure why this needs to be the case. If you can give a logical reason why? I am all ears.

Just one more reason for Trump to win.

Better to get this out of the way while we are prepared and they are not.

These idiots crack me up!!
You're 13% of the population you morons!!!! And thats if you include women and children,so lets say 5% are are capable of waging war.
Is this another blacks having problems with percentages thing?
Civil war with BLM would be like the US military against some obscure tribe in africa....laughable.

You forgot the youth. Radicalized. Angry. Mindful. Violent - WHO is committing terrorist acts against the police ???!

BLM and pantifa.
But were talking about BLM at the moment since they made the claim.
I'm not worried about either group,they just dont have the numbers.

It will be the end of left wing extremism, too.

Violence if they don’t get the outcome they want. Can you imagine if conservatives smashed windows, blocked traffic, attacked drivers and burnt businesses all because Obamacare went into law? Maybe the radical liberals are on to something..... don’t like the outcome? Retaliate with violence and threaten with more violence to get the outcome you want. Force your ideas on the people when it goes against their will.

IMO? The corporate media is far more of an agitator than anyone of Russian background.

They are constantly distorting the reality of events on the ground about how things are actually transpiring, nor are they giving facts about what is behind those events.

Other than hiding Russia's agenda and interests behind news, I often find, in this day and age, there is far more factual reporting on Russia Today, than any of the cable or big networks.

Sorry if the truth bothers you.

There are not Russian troops deployed in Canada, nor are there any in Mexico or Cuba. We have U.S. troops stationed all around the borders of Russia. These are just the facts.

I'm not sure why this needs to be the case. If you can give a logical reason why? I am all ears.

Wow, so you try to justify the OP distorting the facts by saying others do it too? You need to grow up child.

WHO are you talking about?

Forum List

Back