BLM: We Might Go Into a Full-Blown Civil War

A few days ago I interviewed a moderate BLM activist for the Russian-speaking audience.

The whole interview is in English.

According to her, what will happen in the country in the next two or three months looks "scary", and cities in America may turn into a battleground.

“If this president stays in office, we will go into a full-blown war”, she says…

"ALL POLITICIANS LIE!", written on the "cover" of the interview

I bring this interview to your attention.

Itll be a quick "war." Honestly, I wish they really would. But they won't. They'll just continue with the usual Democrat terrorist strikes. We need an excuse to destroy them.

Lessee..an excuse like Trump losing the election? You do know that fools like you are madly outnumbered and outgunned? It's like you think you are the spearhead of a holy army...but you're nothing like that, at all. I guess your fantasies serve to pass the time. If you do rise up..enjoy your acquaintance with the US Army--at bayonet point.
Oh..but I bet, in your world..the military is on YOUR side..too funny!

But...I'll toss something real in here...my SHTF friends..are buying like crazy..for they foresee a massive disruption in the supply chains...and that, for us small town folks...is a concern.

I fear a split in the army and the police

I don’t. I’m in the army and I hate being associated with police. We’re nothing like them. I won’t pull you over for speeding. I won’t take your guns away cause some judge issued a red flag warrant against you. I won’t arrest you for speeding through a mob that was trying to drag you out of your car and kill you.

You will, however, follow orders. I'm not talking 'kill babies' kind of orders..I'm talking about shoot the dude you are told to. If you didn't...it would go very hard for you.

That’s speculating. You don’t know me. And I’m done with this shit soon anyway.

Just be sure the 'shit' is done with you. Lessee..civil insurrection..isn't that one of the excuses they can use to stop/time you?

You’re gonna have to reword that. I have no clue what you’re getting at.

When you're active duty...your contract is open-ended...the govt. can..in some situations..keep you for as long as they want. I'm sure you know about how that worked in the sandbox..LOL!

civil insurrection can delay your release from service..if the govt. so chose.

Yes and no. The contract has an active portion, and then a five year inactive portion when that’s over. Theoretically, they could call me up. But that’s very unlikely because...
1. They’d likely send MPs. I am not an MP.
2. They have enough people to send that they don’t need to activate that five year clause I mentioned.
The indefinite call up you mentioned applies only to commissioned officers, I believe.

Bring it, commie bitches.

Let's have a fair fight out in the open, rather than you cowards hiding behind the phony guise of "peaceful protesters".
If Democrat domestic terrorists block your road or attack your car, shoot them dead and claim you were protesting against Democrat terrorist attacks. As long as you are protesting, you can burn, loot, and murder.

I hope they carry through with the plan.
You best hope not. . . the establishment is on their side, and I doubt that the enlisted that are all overseas will be able to get on home to save the citizenry.

I am not sure the National Guard will revolt from the leadership, and conservatives are used to taking orders and supporting what ever the security state decides.

Once they take out Trump, the nation won't do squat. Most of his base are old white men that live off their retirement, they aren't going to do shit.
The cops will take care of the few nut jobs who try anything...

Bring it, commie bitches.

Let's have a fair fight out in the open, rather than you cowards hiding behind the phony guise of "peaceful protesters".
If Democrat domestic terrorists block your road or attack your car, shoot them dead and claim you were protesting against Democrat terrorist attacks. As long as you are protesting, you can burn, loot, and murder.
Protesters and rioters are two different groups and rioters are tiny in number. You have to be trying to drive into them to find them period where period where are the cops

A few days ago I interviewed a moderate BLM activist for the Russian-speaking audience.

According to her, what will happen in the country in the next two or three months looks "scary", and cities in America may turn into a battleground.

“If this president stays in office, we will go into a full-blown war”, she says…

I quit watching when she described the origins of BLM.

Since she did not honestly tell the truth about the origins of BLM, because she either doesn't know, or is willfully lying, anything else she tells us cannot be trusted.

As a journalist, I just did MY part of a job...

You did a superb job.

Once I reread that post and saw it was YOU, I am finishing it.

I am sure you did the best you could. The problem as I see it, is your limited resources and access to leadership of the organization.

If you showed her these articles?

I am sure her cognitive dissonance would kick in, and she would go into full denial, though these facts are on record.

You can't even imagine how important it was for me to hear it from you! Everything I do, I do only in the name of spreading the Truth and achieving historically limited justice.

No, I didn't offer her any material, which doesn't seem to be like me, right?

The fact is that here I acted EXCLUSIVELY as an unbiased journalist. Although the Russian-speaking audience drew attention to the expression in my eyes and wondered if we would meet literally in a few weeks with weapons in our hands with this woman on opposite sides of the barricades ...

I DON'T LIKE the goals that irresponsible politicians pursue, pushing common people, that could lead to the Second Civil War ...

A week ago, I was attacked by BLM militant activists in the subway just for that I refused to accept a leaflet with offensive language against the President and Vice President. If my hand hadn't slipped into the bag, grabbing something, everything would have ended badly or very badly ...

Racial terror against whites, inspired by the top of the pro-Chinese Democratic Party, must be suppressed and STOPPED.

I will send her the links that you have kindly provided, you can be sure. And if you do not mind, I will tell her that I am fulfilling the request of one of the American viewers.

Thank you.

Pay particular attention to this article;

As Mr. Roberts used to work in government for the Reagan administration. I recommend reading the entire thing.

America’s Color Revolution

". . . With Antifa and Black Lives Matter now experienced in violent protests, they will be unleashed anew on American cities when there is news of a Trump election victory. The media will explain the violence as necessary to free us from a tyrant and egg on the violence, as will the Democrat Party. The CIA will be certain that the violence is well funded.

Trump, isolated in his own government, which has failed to bring charges against the Obama regime officials who tried to frame the President of the United States and drive him from office—Barr and Durham represent The Establishment, not the President or law—will be cut off from Twitter, Facebook and from the print and TV media. All Americans and the world will hear is that Trump lost and must go or Trump won by vote fraud and must go. It will be impossible for Trump or anyone to refute the charges. The weak-minded, weak-willed Republicans will collapse. Republicans are not people capable of combat. Republicans believe that to disparage the military/security complex is unpatriotic. Thus, they are sitting ducks.

The CIA, the National Endowment for Democracy, Radio Liberty, etc., have used color revolution against others who stood in the way of the American National Security State. Only Maduro has survived them. So far.

The Secret Service cooperated with the CIA and the Joint Chiefs in the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. What is a reelected President Trump going to do when the Secret Service refuses to repel Antifa and Black Lives Matter when they breach White House Security? There is no doubt whatsoever that the Secret Service is penetrated by the CIA. How else could President Kennedy have been assassinated? "

I think that some of us with weapons in our hands should be in Washington, the rest - to ensure order on the ground in the States but be ready to back us up...

These idiots crack me up!!
You're 13% of the population you morons!!!! And thats if you include women and children,so lets say 5% are are capable of waging war.
Is this another blacks having problems with percentages thing?
Civil war with BLM would be like the US military against some obscure tribe in africa....laughable.
Too much television.

In the hands of cryptoneozionists

Pay particular attention to this article;

As Mr. Roberts used to work in government for the Reagan administration. I recommend reading the entire thing.

America’s Color Revolution

". . . With Antifa and Black Lives Matter now experienced in violent protests, they will be unleashed anew on American cities when there is news of a Trump election victory. The media will explain the violence as necessary to free us from a tyrant and egg on the violence, as will the Democrat Party. The CIA will be certain that the violence is well funded.

Trump, isolated in his own government, which has failed to bring charges against the Obama regime officials who tried to frame the President of the United States and drive him from office—Barr and Durham represent The Establishment, not the President or law—will be cut off from Twitter, Facebook and from the print and TV media. All Americans and the world will hear is that Trump lost and must go or Trump won by vote fraud and must go. It will be impossible for Trump or anyone to refute the charges. The weak-minded, weak-willed Republicans will collapse. Republicans are not people capable of combat. Republicans believe that to disparage the military/security complex is unpatriotic. Thus, they are sitting ducks.

The CIA, the National Endowment for Democracy, Radio Liberty, etc., have used color revolution against others who stood in the way of the American National Security State. Only Maduro has survived them. So far.

The Secret Service cooperated with the CIA and the Joint Chiefs in the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. What is a reelected President Trump going to do when the Secret Service refuses to repel Antifa and Black Lives Matter when they breach White House Security? There is no doubt whatsoever that the Secret Service is penetrated by the CIA. How else could President Kennedy have been assassinated? "

By the way, we have the same concerns. Typically, betrayal comes from within

The south loses every time boys. ;)

This time it sounds that CHINA and pro-Chinese are condemned to lose. Asia IS The South, right?
The south is where the racists live who think going backwards is the way forwards. They are in States that are net takers. States that are poor. States that have poor health. States that are overweight. States that rely on the others. Not sure that includes China.

Since she did not honestly tell the truth about the origins of BLM, because she either doesn't know, or is willfully lying, anything else she tells us cannot be trusted.

You did a superb job.

I am sure you did the best you could. The probablem as I see it, is your limited resources and access to leadership of the organization.

I am sure her cognitive dissonance would kick in, and she would go into full denial, though these facts are on record.

Ya, she said she is a die hard Democrat. So............

So, she let it slip out about who is BLM's real biological, sorry, political "daddy" and "mommy"...

The south loses every time boys. ;)

This time it sounds that CHINA and pro-Chinese are condemned to lose. Asia IS The South, right?
The south is where the racists live who think going backwards is the way forwards. They are in States that are net takers. States that are poor. States that have poor health. States that are overweight. States that rely on the others. Not sure that includes China.

I would love to split the country apart and let you morons govern your own.

Who Underestimates the Left's War with America?

That is an interesting interview. She was very nervous and your personal relationship with her was helpful in her ability to speak. Also, that was an excellent hard hitting question on Biden lying to the American people on Iraq. lt doesn't appear that she ever had an interest in international politics. Ever.

Nice job. Are you planning on doing other interviews?

Oh sure. I would like to speak with a representative of the radical wing. There are other ideas related to coverage of the opinion of ordinary Americans? including those who seem to be indifferent. Although there is no guarantee that the "skirmish" of words will not turn into a "gunfight ... :(

I also want to interview the police, with the guarantee of a final touch on the face and a change in voice.
Thank you !!!

Itll be a quick "war." Honestly, I wish they really would. But they won't. They'll just continue with the usual Democrat terrorist strikes. We need an excuse to destroy them.

No, if it devolves into civil war it will be horrible, and last for quite a while.

No, if it devolves into civil war it will be horrible, and last for quite a while.

We are in a civil war. The first real civil war. The right just pretends its not

It's a tough question: if Trump is re-elected and the riots increase in number and intensity, and if the local and state gov'ts will do nothing to stop it, then is Trump justified in intervening under the Insurrection Act? It's hard to understand how a governor or a mayor can just stand by and do nothing of consequence while their cities and states are destroyed, and yet it is their primary responsibility to provide for public safety and security and they flat out are not doing it.

If the above happens then it isn't about police misconduct any more, it would be clearly about politics. Message to citizens of those states and cities: why the hell are you voting or these guys? Biden and the democrats bloviate about caring and America's soul and yet they do nothing as the violence and destruction and looting continue as people are getting killed in the streets. It is the democrats who are in charge of your cities and your states, so does it look like they care about you and your family and your job? Not to my way o thinking it doesn't.

You did a superb job.

I am sure you did the best you could. The problem as I see it, is your limited resources and access to leadership of the organization.

You know, we have a strange relationship with the leadership: I send pieces of advice to the White House, in response they ask me for more donations.
And the leadership of the Republican Party of NY does not want to meet with me. I'm an "underdog" for them. Although I can see what mistakes they make working with the population. In the sense, that they DO NOT work with people. I don't know the cause::
- high opinion of themselves;
- short-sightedness:
- the spirit of rivalry and unwillingness to "let" a "stranger" into politics
- or something bigger and worse ...

Forum List

Back