BLM: We Might Go Into a Full-Blown Civil War

A few days ago I interviewed a moderate BLM activist for the Russian-speaking audience.

The whole interview is in English.

According to her, what will happen in the country in the next two or three months looks "scary", and cities in America may turn into a battleground.

“If this president stays in office, we will go into a full-blown war”, she says…

"ALL POLITICIANS LIE!", written on the "cover" of the interview

I bring this interview to your attention.

I quit watching when she described the origins of BLM.

Since she did not honestly tell the truth about the origins of BLM, because she either doesn't know, or is willfully lying, anything else she tells us cannot be trusted.

But, on the other hand, she admitted that ALL politicians LIE. Big progress!

They dont "all lie."

Some make promises they intend to keep, but cant because of opposition. That's not lying.

If a STATESMAN moves us closer to American goals, I'm satisfied

You shouldn’t make promises that you’re not sure you can keep. That’s frankly deceptive.

I didnt say promises. I want to know their GOALS. Trump has been fantastic at keeping his "promises." I blame the constant opposition from the terrorist group Democrats and Media with their constant opposition

Well you mentioned promises. All I’m saying is that I think it’s deceptive if you promise something without being 100% sure you can make good on the promise. The word promise implies that on your honor you’ll do what you said you’ll do. Imagine if I promise to fix your car tomorrow or something. That would be deceptive because I don’t know where you live. I shouldn’t be promising you that because I’m not 100% sure I can make good on the promise. Do you see what I’m getting at?

A few days ago I interviewed a moderate BLM activist for the Russian-speaking audience.

According to her, what will happen in the country in the next two or three months looks "scary", and cities in America may turn into a battleground.

“If this president stays in office, we will go into a full-blown war”, she says…

Itll be a quick "war." Honestly, I wish they really would. But they won't. They'll just continue with the usual Democrat terrorist strikes. We need an excuse to destroy them.

Lessee..an excuse like Trump losing the election? You do know that fools like you are madly outnumbered and outgunned? It's like you think you are the spearhead of a holy army...but you're nothing like that, at all. I guess your fantasies serve to pass the time. If you do rise up..enjoy your acquaintance with the US Army--at bayonet point.
Oh..but I bet, in your world..the military is on YOUR side..too funny!

But...I'll toss something real in here...my SHTF friends..are buying like crazy..for they foresee a massive disruption in the supply chains...and that, for us small town folks...is a concern.

I hope they carry through with the plan.
You best hope not. . . the establishment is on their side, and I doubt that the enlisted that are all overseas will be able to get on home to save the citizenry.

I am not sure the National Guard will revolt from the leadership, and conservatives are used to taking orders and supporting what ever the security state decides.

Once they take out Trump, the nation won't do squat. Most of his base are old white men that live off their retirement, they aren't going to do shit.

I quit watching when she described the origins of BLM.

Since she did not honestly tell the truth about the origins of BLM, because she either doesn't know, or is willfully lying, anything else she tells us cannot be trusted.

But, on the other hand, she admitted that ALL politicians LIE. Big progress!

They dont "all lie."

Some make promises they intend to keep, but cant because of opposition. That's not lying.

If a STATESMAN moves us closer to American goals, I'm satisfied

You shouldn’t make promises that you’re not sure you can keep. That’s frankly deceptive.

It IS!

Itll be a quick "war." Honestly, I wish they really would. But they won't. They'll just continue with the usual Democrat terrorist strikes. We need an excuse to destroy them.

Lessee..an excuse like Trump losing the election? You do know that fools like you are madly outnumbered and outgunned? It's like you think you are the spearhead of a holy army...but you're nothing like that, at all. I guess your fantasies serve to pass the time. If you do rise up..enjoy your acquaintance with the US Army--at bayonet point.

But...I'll toss something real in here...my SHTF friends..are buying like crazy..for they foresee a massive disruption in the supply chains...and that, for us small town folks...is a concern.

I fear a split in the army and the police

I don’t. I’m in the army and I hate being associated with police. We’re nothing like them. I won’t pull you over for speeding. I won’t take your guns away cause some judge issued a red flag warrant against you. I won’t arrest you for speeding through a mob that was trying to drag you out of your car and kill you.

You best hope not. . . the establishment is on their side, and I doubt that the enlisted that are all overseas will be able to get on home to save the citizenry.

I am not sure the National Guard will revolt from the leadership, and conservatives are used to taking orders and supporting what ever the security state decides.

Once they take out Trump, the nation won't do squat. Most of his base are old white men that live off their retirement, they aren't going to do shit.

I would not say that the Republican Party is the party of the old. If we follow your logic, then the Democratic Party is the party of morons who cannot, without prompting, determine which state they are in can only read and speak with the idiot board

I don’t. I’m in the army and I hate being associated with police. We’re nothing like them. I won’t pull you over for speeding. I won’t take your guns away cause some judge issued a red flag warrant against you. I won’t arrest you for speeding through a mob that was trying to drag you out of your car and kill you.

You will, however, follow orders. I'm not talking 'kill babies' kind of orders..I'm talking about shoot the dude you are told to. If you didn't...it would go very hard for you.

Well you mentioned promises. All I’m saying is that I think it’s deceptive if you promise something without being 100% sure you can make good on the promise. The word promise implies that on your honor you’ll do what you said you’ll do
Can you show me where a politician used the word "I promise I will do ...."
I need a source to show that politicians promise things?

You will, however, follow orders. I'm not talking 'kill babies' kind of orders..I'm talking about shoot the dude you are told to. If you didn't...it would go very hard for you.

That’s speculating. You don’t know me. And I’m done with this shit soon anyway.

I would not say that the Republican Party is the party of the old. If we follow your logic, then the Democratic Party is the party of morons who cannot, without prompting, determine which state they are in can only read and speak with the idiot board
I'm talking about those who would not only vote, but also use force.

Those who would put force behind their vote? Are already likely deployed overseas.

If not? They are doctors, lawyers, or high-powered corporate execs. that have no stomach for battle in the streets that is the hallmark of a coup d'état.

I could be wrong. . . but I do believe, the national security state, at least domestically, will enforce ousting Trump. The Deep State, when you look at who is funding BLM, will let it happen.

I just don't think militias like Proud Boys have enough muscle, or the stomach, to stop that from happening.

I'm talking about those who would not only vote, but also use force.

Those who would put force behind their vote? Are already likely deployed overseas.

If not? They are doctors, lawyers, or high-powered corporate execs. that have no stomach for battle in the streets that is the hallmark of a coup d'état.

I could be wrong. . . but I do believe, the national security state, at least domestically, will enforce ousting Trump. The Deep State, when you look at who is funding BLM, will let it happen.

I just don't think militias like Proud Boys have enough muscle, or the stomach, to stop that from happening.
The impression I got is that while he has support, it’s not the kind of support that says, “I’d kill and risk being killed to defend you.”

Just be sure the 'shit' is done with you. Lessee..civil insurrection..isn't that one of the excuses they can use to stop/time you?

Just be sure the 'shit' is done with you. Lessee..civil insurrection..isn't that one of the excuses they can use to stop/time you?

You’re gonna have to reword that. I have no clue what you’re getting at.

A civil war? I can believe it. This country is long overdue for Balkanization. I dunno why it’s still being forced together when it’s obvious that we have wildly different views on how things should be run. That’s why I’m a supporter of peacefully dissolving the country.

You are a brainwashed functional moron and treasonous if you knew what the hell you were talking about. Change the channel watch the BBC. Your media is a lying thieving joke.

A civil war? I can believe it. This country is long overdue for Balkanization. I dunno why it’s still being forced together when it’s obvious that we have wildly different views on how things should be run. That’s why I’m a supporter of peacefully dissolving the country.

You are a brainwashed functional moron and treasonous if you knew what the hell you were talking about. Change the channel watch the BBC. Your media is a lying thieving joke.

I don’t watch television at all. But it seems like you do. FYI the BBC is state financed media.

You’re gonna have to reword that. I have no clue what you’re getting at.

When you're active duty...your contract is open-ended...the govt. can..in some situations..keep you for as long as they want. I'm sure you know about how that worked in the sandbox..LOL!

civil insurrection can delay your release from service..if the govt. so chose.

Forum List

Back