BLM Wants Your Homes, Crackers (video)

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Hey liberals, your children are acting up again

And I want back the oxygen that Black Lives Fecal Matter is wasting. So it looks like we're even, yes?

Wait, I thought we established on this website that the proper name for BLM is BLFM, "Black Lives Fecal Matter." Please get it right, people.

Want my house? Come try to take it from me you'll find out just how little a life is worth.

Hey, I'm sure the Regressives are planning right now on giving up their worldly possessions as a gesture of solidarity with those whose race they have so damaged, and still do.

They know what they have done, they tell us every day, and they're going to make amends. BECAUSE THEY CARE AND THEY'RE REALLY SINCERE.

Any time now. This is really going to be AMAZING.

Hey, I'm sure the Regressives are planning right now on giving up their worldly possessions as a gesture of solidarity with those whose race they have so damaged, and still do.

They know what they have done, they preach it every day, and they're going to make amends. BECAUSE THEY CARE AND THEY'RE REALLY SINCERE.

Any time now.

No, they're planning on how you can be forced to give up yours to make amends.

Most people these days see up to their property lines as to where their America stops, and where the globalist nation grabbers begins. People's property is where their American sovereignty still lay within, and if that is challenged then there is nothing left, they will fight. The enemies are surrounding them and their properties, and this idea that BLM is thinking that they should give them up is a dangerous way of thinking. Obama trying to use wealth redistribution by way of government power was also a very dangerous thing. Gun control is another piece of the long term strategy of the Demon-crats to end white power through wealth redistribution and gun control, but people are on to the games being played.

New Topics

Forum List

Back