blm wants sheriff fired

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

this is what happens when you dont have video footage. both said different stories.

two more case of black vrs. cop and no video to prove anything

why dont all cops carry body cams good lord

this is what happens when you dont have video footage. both said different stories.

two more case of black vrs. cop and no video to prove anything

why dont all cops carry body cams good lord
Body cam video storage is very expensive. When you cut their budget, or if its some local sherrifs office with a small budget, you end up with no body cams.

So the Sheriff should be allowed to go around and harass citizens and that is alright.

You shoot a man 76 times and at the wrong residence and that's ok, as long as, they are black.

So the Sheriff should be allowed to go around and harass citizens and that is alright.

You shoot a man 76 times and at the wrong residence and that's ok, as long as, they are black.
How many times someone was shot is completely irrelevant and it always will be.

Actually it is not irrelevant.

From your link...

Why do police shoot so many times?

Huber said in cases when lethal use of force is justified, inflicting a single, non-fatal wound is not enough to remove the threat that person represents to the officer or others.

Thank you for proving my point.

From your link...

Huber said in cases when lethal use of force is justified, inflicting a single, non-fatal wound is not enough to remove the threat that person represents to the officer or others.

Thank you for proving my point.
Depending on the magazine and type of gun, Avery said, investigators should also explore if the officer emptied the magazine. If an officer fired 16 rounds and the gun held 16 rounds, Avery said, "That, to me, is suspicious."

Depending on the magazine and type of gun, Avery said, investigators should also explore if the officer emptied the magazine. If an officer fired 16 rounds and the gun held 16 rounds, Avery said, "That, to me, is suspicious."
If he suspects something, he should see if he can find anything damning, otherwise who gives a fuck what one random guy thinks is suspicious? You have no argument here. Admit your defeat like a man.

If he suspects something, he should see if he can find anything damning, otherwise who gives a fuck what one random guy thinks is suspicious? You have no argument here. Admit your defeat like a man.
You didn't have a problem quoting the man when you thought it gave your dumbass a point.

From your link...

Thank you for proving my point

adrenaline rush. why dibnt they have nody cams so we figure those cases out.

Body cam video storage is very expensive. When you cut their budget, or if its some local sherrifs office with a small budget, you end up with no body cams.
well now we ghot three cases were no who knows who did what. i guess they like payiong off all these people then with more money. ugh

well now we ghot three cases were no who knows who did what. i guess they like payiong off all these people then with more money. ugh
The city pays for lawsuits, not the police department. If the city wants body cams, they need to provide funding for it.

Forum List

Back