BLM Vows To Set Cities On Fire & That 'All *Hades Will Break Lose' If Chauvin Is NOT Convicted - Extortion? So Much For Justice Taking Its Course...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Personally, I think Chauvin should be convicted of 'Manslaughter' based on the evidence i have seen and heard, but I'm not a member of the jury and do not know every single detail about the trial as those taking part in it. Understanding this, I am more than willing to allow justice to run its course. I still have just enough faith in the system to believe it can still work. That faith is not shared by all.

What, if any, impact do you think this threat of violence will have on the trial or, more importantly, the outcome? Will it 'taint' the final jury decision?

Personally, I think Chauvin should be convicted of 'Manslaughter' based on the evidence i have seen and heard, but I'm not a member of the jury and do not know every single detail about the trial as those taking part in it. Understanding this, I am more than willing to allow justice to run its course. I still have just enough faith in the system to believe it can still work. That faith is not shared by all.

What, if any, impact do you think this threat of violence will have on the trial or, more importantly, the outcome? Will it 'taint' the final jury decision?

He speaks for everyone? I am a BLM supporter and do not approve of his prediction.

Last yr watching SHoles burn was frightening.

This yr I look at it as Summer entertainment. Burn it down and build back better.

Maybe this?

Man in car with George Floyd the day he died doesn't want to testify

He speaks for everyone? I am a BLM supporter and do not approve of his prediction.
I wouldn't expect you to recognize the destructiveness of radical groups like BLM....

That's like saying you hate abortion while having one sis.

It worked with Lolita visitor CJ John Roberts

I assume it will be a hot summer, as people used to say about the cities rioting.

Look at all the spree killings we've had lately. People are furious and want to go to war with each other and some of the less-well-tied-down types are going off early.

That's not 'BLM'....it's one chick talking shit on TikTok.

Who doesn't predict that there will be riots if the guy is not?

But Democrats are in charge! How can there be riots. I though you said that was all insurrection against Trump? Like his Mob on Jan 6th?

Chauvin will be UNJUSTLY convicted of murder. AT MOST---he could LOGICALLY be
convicted of involuntary manslaughter ---based on something like negligence----but
we are living in the era of the SACRED RACE----aka PERSON OF COLOR

That's not 'BLM'....it's one chick talking shit on TikTok.
Yeah, and Antifa is just a 'state of mind'. ;p

You notice this woman is a model, but no one is cancelling her or getting her thrown out of work for open incitement to violence. It's okay when the BLM types do it. Everyone else gets ruined.

You notice this woman is a model, but no one is cancelling her or getting her thrown out of work for open incitement to violence. It's okay when the BLM types do it. Everyone else gets ruined.
Think she will have her Twitter or Facebook accounts suspended? :p

The agenda of keeping America divided is 'working on all cylinders'.
I don't know if anyone is maneuvering this division, but wow, we're sure divided. How soon is this trial supposed to be over? Because that's when the riots will start, and I have to keep track, living near Baltimore.

New Topics

Forum List

Back