blm trying to get republican fired

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

I'm sorry the truth hurts blm/ if she gets fire she shouls sue. She said nothing wrong in her tweet. I 'm sorry the truth hurts. Blacks judging and turing agianst whites,. CRT i s big part of it.

I'm sorry the truth hurts blm/ if she gets fire she shouls sue. She said nothing wrong in her tweet. I 'm sorry the truth hurts. Blacks judging and turing agianst whites,. CRT i s big part of it.
BLM is a far left extremist violent racist hate group who influenced the mass murders of six Waukesha Christmas parade participants and the mass murders of five Dallas policemen at a BLM protest.
BLM should be condemned by all decent human beings.
The corporations who have given them money should feel ashamed of themselves and then they should apologize to the families of the murder victims, and then they should compensate all of the families.

NO WORD CRIMES!! That's what I want. Nobody gets cancelled. Nobody gets censored.

This woman made a perfectly reasonable tweet, IMO. What is wrong with these blacks? They probably say stuff like that about us all the time.

BLM is a far left extremist violent racist hate group who influenced the mass murders of six Waukesha Christmas parade participants and the mass murders of five Dallas policemen at a BLM protest.
BLM should be condemned by all decent human beings.
The corporations who have given them money should feel ashamed of themselves and then they should apologize to the families of the murder victims, and then they should compensate all of the families.
true true true all true

Wow, do you know me ---------------------------------------------

I watched the whole thing, laughing all the time!! My husband asked for a link; he's from Cleveland and loves Weird Al.

Loved it!!

Wow, do you know me ---------------------------------------------

I watched the whole thing, laughing all the time!! My husband asked for a link; he's from Cleveland and loves Weird Al.

Loved it!!

I watched an interview with Weird Al after this album came out. He said he would never literally want to bash someone in the head with a crowbar because of grammatical mistakes. He said, "Kneecaps would be enough. I'm not a monster".

Forum List

Back