Chicago: Miracle Mile raided by hundreds

They all showed up at exact same time in cars and trucks and a few uhauls
You mean the FBI can’t track the leaders and arrest them lol
We got Bin Laden , Iranian General and Isis head
FBI has been destroyed !

We’re seeing the “FAll of Rome , Collapse of the Ottoman Empire , the end of the Byzantines and the breakup of the Soviet Union all before our eyes but in America

They all showed up at exact same time in cars and trucks and a few uhauls
You mean the FBI can’t track the leaders and arrest them lol
We got Bin Laden , Iranian General and Isis head
FBI has been destroyed !

You should watch Invasion U.S.A starring Chuck Norris. The similarity between the plot of that film and current events is uncanny.

All these big cities like chicago under the heel of black idiots should be placed under martial law

~~~~~~
This is the second time in months that the Magnificent Mile was looted....

Representatives of Burn Loot Murder said they are entitled to loot as getting legitimate reparations. They will continue and expand the looting targets. This won't go on. There will be a lot of black bodies in the street before violence is accepted social justice.

All these big cities like chicago under the heel of black idiots should be placed under martial law

Well, thank God they're not looting every time they shoot one of their own
That would be like....EVERY FUCKING DAY

Hope she enjoyed her time as mayor, I know I won't be voting for her again

Is this like a Drudge Report thing, where the headline is about one thing, but the story when you follow the link does not talk about it at all. I read and clicked links in the posted Gateway pundit but pundits links just brought me back to the story, which never said what or how she was lashing out at Donnie.
You would think a mayor would know that if anybody was using National Guard in a state domestic situation, it would most likely be the Governor of the State, as putting Federal Troops into a domestic situation is to be avoided, but National Guard are under control of the Governor, after all she requested it on May 31st and Pritzker activated some of them at that time. Is the thread horse$hit or did I miss something?

Ben Kesslen
71d ago / 12:31 PM CDT

Illinois activates National Guard after protests leave six shot, one dead
The Illinois National Guard has been activated to “support” Chicago amid continued protests that led to 240 arrests, six people shot and one death, the Illinois governor and Chicago mayor announced on Sunday.

“At the request of Mayor Lori Lightfoot, I am activating the Illinois National Guard to support the City of Chicago in protecting our communities and keeping people safe,” Governor J.B. Pritzker said in a statement.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back