BLM sues city of Seattle

Interesting argument. The founders wanted the people to be able to protect themselves and even overthrow the government if need be. One might argue that a government so large that they are far superior in arms that violates the desires of the Founders.
that's nothing but babble shit

Its funny how quickly you all got on board the big government train.
.......more babble shit from you.....BLM act just like nazis--I've linked that many times
...they have nothing to protest for --plain and simple

Sue for what? This would be a good example of something I've long said. Those with something to lose really can't win over those with nothing to lose in situations like this.

LMAO How bout all the damage they did in the city. That's a good start.

Sue for what? This would be a good example of something I've long said. Those with something to lose really can't win over those with nothing to lose in situations like this.

I mean what can you win from those with very little?

Oh please. I was kidding. The city would never sue. They wouldn't get anything and it would cost to much.

Interesting argument. The founders wanted the people to be able to protect themselves and even overthrow the government if need be. One might argue that a government so large that they are far superior in arms that violates the desires of the Founders.

The key to any attempt to overthrow a corrupt government is to FOLLOW THROUGH with it, win, and thus not be considered traitors anymore.

Most of these rioters probably come from middle class or better backgrounds. The vanguard of the revolution has always had a bourgeois background, their goal is to mobilize the masses, not be part of them.

The key to any attempt to overthrow a corrupt government is to FOLLOW THROUGH with it, win, and thus not be considered traitors anymore.

They do not care what you consider them. Many considered the founders of the countries as traitors. The idea really isn't to "overthrow" either but to reform.

Most of these rioters probably come from middle class or better backgrounds. The vanguard of the revolution has always had a bourgeois background, their goal is to mobilize the masses, not be part of them.

OK, so the city is going to go through the expense of filing 1500 lawsuits?

What makes you think the BLM organization has no money?

Oh I'm sure they have money but you can bet they don't want anyone else to know that. I doubt the city would sue. It would cost to much and who knows how much BLM has or where it is or who controls it.

To bad they didn't just shoot the bastards.

Oh I'm sure they have money but you can bet they don't want anyone else to know that. I doubt the city would sue. It would cost to much and who knows how much BLM has or where it is or who controls it.

To bad they didn't just shoot the bastards.
Everyone knows it. All of the big corporations and the entertainment industry has been donating and asking the public to contribute to them.

Maybe you can have the suit delivered to their headquarters?

Or maybe the Democratic cites that were burned down can?

Or maybe the Democratic cites that were burned down can?

I don't recall any cities that were burned down. When I see a reply such as yours I understand you have no argument to make.

I don't recall any cities that were burned down. When I see a reply such as yours I understand you have no argument to make.
Maybe you are taking the phrase "burned down" too literally so you can land a blow after a series of miserably stupid comments here.

Forum List

Back