BLM storm Georgia Capital. Nobody shot.

Trespassing requires no affirmative statement nor warning that you are doing it. By commiting it, you are trespassing. It’s the action and not the notification thereof.
Not in Georgia according to their law, as I highlighted. Do you still not understand it?? :ack-1:
Yes, in Georgia. There is a reason you edit out most of the statute......cuz it proves you are a liar.
LOL

I'm not a liar just because you're an idiot. Want proof? Post the section(s) of that statute I didn't that you think are relevant to the OP....

Trespassing requires no affirmative statement nor warning that you are doing it. By commiting it, you are trespassing. It’s the action and not the notification thereof.
Not in Georgia according to their law, as I highlighted. Do you still not understand it?? :ack-1:
Yes, in Georgia. There is a reason you edit out most of the statute......cuz it proves you are a liar.
LOL

I'm not a liar just because you're an idiot. Want proof? Post the section(s) of that statute I didn't that you think are relevant to the OP....
Already posted them when I posted the entire statute, Moron.

Unlike you, I don't have to edit and cherry pick sections to cover lies.

You are really having a rough day, Sparky. :itsok:

LOL

LOLOL

You're such a fucking retard, you literally crack me up.

Imbecile, you posted sections which included when a minor grants someone access to a property where they were earlier prohibited -- that has nothing to do with the OP.

And you posted a section about how it's trespassing to deface or otherwise damage military gravesites, statues, memorials; including confederate soldiers -- that also has nothing to do with the OP.

I posted only the parts relevant to the OP and what I highlighted affirmed my earlier claims that you idiotically called a lie.

:dance:

LOL

LOLOL

Imbecile, you posted sections which included when a minor grants someone access to a property where they were earlier prohibited -- that has nothing to do with the OP.

And you posted a section about how it's trespassing to deface or otherwise damage military gravesites, statues, memorials; including confederate soldiers -- that also has nothing to do with the OP.

I posted only the parts relevant to the OP and what I highlighted affirmed my earlier claims that you idiotically called a lie.

I posted the entire statute that 100% proved you are a lying sack, Dancing Fawnboi.

You, however, cherry picked what you thought you could get away with to try to prove your bullshit lies.

Everyone can see the posts, Dumbass.

You lose again.

LOL

LOLOL

I posted the entire statute that 100% proved you are a lying sack, Dancing Fawnboi.

You, however, cherry picked what you thought you could get away with to try to prove your bullshit lies.

You lose again.
LOL

Nope, you only prove you're a nut. You posted sections which have nothing at all to do with the OP. I posted the sections which do.

LOL

LOLOL

You lose again.
LOL

Nope, you only prove you're a nut. You posted sections which have nothing at all to do with the OP. I posted the sections which do.

:itsok:

LOL

LOLOL

You lose again.
LOL

It's pretty obvious that faun is mentally deranged.

LOL

LOLOL

You lose again.
LOL

Aww, I'm sorry I was too hard on you. I didn't realize how delicate you are. I'll try to go easy on you in the future.

LOL

LOLOL

You lose again.
LOL

Aww, I'm sorry I was too hard on you. I didn't realize how delicate you are. I'll try to go easy on you in the future.

Sure thing little loon. One thing I learned about silly people, like you, is you are delusional.

You have had your ass handed to you by so many people here I've lost count. Feel free to mumble to yourself how you won the internets, it's all you've got.

Crickets from the media as trespassers storm the Georgia Capital in protests at VOTER I.D.!!!
Kid gloves from the cops too.
Why is there one law for BLM and another for ordinary taxpayers.

They should have submitted their petition for redress of grievances. There is a difference between protesting to seek redress of grievances and storming a capitol to try to interfere with the (due) process of Government.

The protest in Washington was about simply demanding an election audit.
It was not an insurrection. It was a Pro -Democracy protest.

No, it was not, pro-democracy since that was already happening via Due Process of Government.
_116385600_2021-01-07t065619z_780004832capitol-security.jpg

Crickets from the media as trespassers storm the Georgia Capital in protests at VOTER I.D.!!!

They should have submitted their petition for redress of grievances. There is a difference between protesting to seek redress of grievances and storming a capitol to try to interfere with the (due) process of Government.

No, it was not, pro-democracy since that was already happening via Due Process of Government.
View attachment 463663

The coup happened on November 3rd.

LOL

LOLOL

You lose again.
LOL

Sure thing little loon. One thing I learned about silly people, like you, is you are delusional.

You have had your ass handed to you by so many people here I've lost count. Feel free to mumble to yourself how you won the internets, it's all you've got.
LOL

As always, your delusions are noted and laughed at. G'head, dumbfuck, tell the forum again how the election was stolen from Trump.

:abgg2q.jpg:

View attachment 463663

The coup happened on November 3rd.

Even your own Republican attorney general claimed that is untrue.

CCP spokesman Joe Biden says that Voter ID laws are racist and a return to the Democrat Party's Jim Crow laws.
Joe wouldn't try to incite a race riot on purpose would he?
He wouldn't lie to us would he?

...?

lol

In michigan half of em had long rifles
And yet she survived.

And yet they let the white trash run amok

I don't care if they kill her

I do care if dumb white trash whine about a few unarmed blacks in the capitol making no effort to even see the reps.

You vapid ***** trying to shift teh goalposts
...?

lol

In michigan half of em had long rifles
Without ammunition and with opened breeches.

Even if that was true, why the fuck do you think anyone would care or see them as less of a threat?

No one relevant had any way to know that. Yet there they were.

"we didn't bring ammo"

Sure you didn't
It is true...They had the rifles as props and weren't a threat to anyone....There were cops everywhere.

Deal with it.

You have no idea if it's true you fucking simpleton

Won't accept the results of the election but take some white trash's word for if they had a clip or not

Shut the fuck up retard

Why are Ragheads so quick to use the phrase "White Trash"?
Why are white patriots dubbed "white trash" by Ragheads?
The only people who use the term "White trash" are racist coliureds and self-hating leftists.

You must have been born yesterday.

Forum List

Back