BLM storm Georgia Capital. Nobody shot.

This is so explicitly simple that it should not have to be explained
The message has been sent and received.
If a black person or persons engages in illegal conduct then they are Not to be held accountable by law enforcement otherwise multiple city rioting tantrums will be conducted for weeks. In fact police are told to stand down while feckless minority mayors and governors smile and virtue signal.

White protestors-target practice.
What illegal conduct was presented in the OP?
Trespassing
That's not trespassing until you refuse to leave after being told to leave by the proper authority.
Lies by you to defend this leftist insurrection.

Trespass
Primary tabs
Definition

Trespass is defined by the act of knowingly entering another person’s property without permission.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, whose property was that? Who said they didn't have permission to enter? And why did the cop not even threaten them with trespassing?

That's 3 strikes against you in a single post. You lose again because you're a loser.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Doesn't matter.

You lied about the definition of trespassing. I simply busted you on that lie.
This one is forever down the tubes now like so many before that have just disappeared. He continues to maintain that trespassing only occurs when you are told beforehand to not enter. Of course thinkers know it’s tresspassing unless authorized or invited.
There is no achievement in besting an idiot.
No, moron, I was talking about this event which did not occur on anyone's private property. Why do yo blame me because you struggle with English?

Faun: What illegal conduct was presented in the OP?

WEATHER53: Trespassing

Faun: That's not trespassing until you refuse to leave after being told to leave by the proper authority.

Notice the word, "that's." How the fuck do you not understand, "that's" is referring to this event, which occurred on public property?

face-palm-gif.278959
Public property is not 24/7 for public use in every circumstance.
A large gaggle of people may not move into a state Capitol to thwart its daily activities. They are already trespassing and need not be told to leave in order to be trespassing . If they were not doing something that is not permitted then they would not be told to leave by law enforcement.
You are actually completely incorrect from TWO different angles.

If a black person or persons engages in illegal conduct then they are Not to be held accountable by law enforcement otherwise multiple city rioting tantrums will be conducted for weeks. In fact police are told to stand down while feckless minority mayors and governors smile and virtue signal.

Trespassing
That's not trespassing until you refuse to leave after being told to leave by the proper authority.

Trespass
Primary tabs
Definition

Trespass is defined by the act of knowingly entering another person’s property without permission.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, whose property was that? Who said they didn't have permission to enter? And why did the cop not even threaten them with trespassing?

That's 3 strikes against you in a single post. You lose again because you're a loser.

Doesn't matter.

LOL

You finally said something truthful for once -- you're right, it doesn't matter that you're a dumbfuck who doesn't know what the fuck he's rambling about.
Wrong again, it DOES matter that YOU are a dumbfuck who doesn't know WTF he is rambling about.

I just have fun point that out for everyone else to see............and laugh at.

:itsok:

Trespassing
Incorrect
There is no presumed right for you to be on my porch nor inside a Capitol Building. You have to be let in, like 1/6, or asked to come in. It rises to the level of illegal trespassing when asked to leave and you won’t but its trespassing from the start if not authorized nor invited.
Imbecile, your porch is private property. A state Capitol is not.
Name calling cuckold and loser. The Capitol building of Georgia is NOT a presumed facility for interior public protesting. It was trespassing.
Moron, even the cop didn't say they were trespassing. He was threatening to arrest them if they didn't leave immediately with disrupting General Assembly sessions or other meetings of members.

Can ya stop being stupid?
When you know the definition of trespassing and can accept that definition then maybe you can call others stupid.
For now just stick to being the wife dominated cuckold that you are.
Fawnboi is used to getting bitchslapped on a regular basis.

...?

lol

In michigan half of em had long rifles
Without ammunition and with opened breeches.

Even if that was true, why the fuck do you think anyone would care or see them as less of a threat?

No one relevant had any way to know that. Yet there they were.

"we didn't bring ammo"

Sure you didn't
It is true...They had the rifles as props and weren't a threat to anyone....There were cops everywhere.

Deal with it.

You have no idea if it's true you fucking simpleton

Won't accept the results of the election but take some white trash's word for if they had a clip or not

Shut the fuck up retard
I have every idea it's true because I followed the reports of the protests.

The capitol was crawling with police, and anyone who would have remotely been a threat would have been arrested.

So shove it up your ass, hysterical pearl clutching meathead.

No you fucking don't

Pull your head out of your ass pleb

"i followed the reports of no one doing anything to back up that claim"

Hahahahaha
Link to the arrest records from the protest, asshole.

I defy you.
Why are you letting him change the subject???

Trespassing

Trespass
Primary tabs
Definition

LOLOL

Doesn't matter.

LOL

You finally said something truthful for once -- you're right, it doesn't matter that you're a dumbfuck who doesn't know what the fuck he's rambling about.
Wrong again, it DOES matter that YOU are a dumbfuck who doesn't know WTF he is rambling about.

I just have fun point that out for everyone else to see............and laugh at.

This might be the most incredulous assertion Ive seen here yet-that you have to be told that you are trespassing Before you Are trespassing

Next time the cop tells me I was going 69 in a 55 I will try “No sir because you did not tell me beforehand”

Trespassing
Incorrect
There is no presumed right for you to be on my porch nor inside a Capitol Building. You have to be let in, like 1/6, or asked to come in. It rises to the level of illegal trespassing when asked to leave and you won’t but its trespassing from the start if not authorized nor invited.
Name calling cuckold and loser. The Capitol building of Georgia is NOT a presumed facility for interior public protesting. It was trespassing.
Moron, even the cop didn't say they were trespassing. He was threatening to arrest them if they didn't leave immediately with disrupting General Assembly sessions or other meetings of members.

When you know the definition of trespassing and can accept that definition then maybe you can call others stupid.
Cretin, again -- the cop didn't say they were trespassing. He cited being disruptive in the state Capitol. Exactly how rightarded are you to persist with this trespassing nonsense?

Here's the criminal code for trespassing ... where in there does anything apply to what is seen in that video? :cuckoo:

Trespassing
Incorrect

Moron, even the cop didn't say they were trespassing.

He didn't? Then why did he threaten to arrest them if they didn't leave immediately? Does he have the authority to arrest someone "immediately" for being somewhere they are allowed to be? Remember, you clowns have been arguing to this point they were there to peacefully let their opinions be heard........
LOL

I just said why in the post you replied to. How the fuck stupid are you??? :ack-1:

Trespassing

Trespass
Primary tabs
Definition

LOLOL

Doesn't matter.

This one is forever down the tubes now like so many before that have just disappeared. He continues to maintain that trespassing only occurs when you are told beforehand to not enter. Of course thinkers know it’s tresspassing unless authorized or invited.
No, moron, I was talking about this event which did not occur on anyone's private property. Why do yo blame me because you struggle with English?

Faun: That's not trespassing until you refuse to leave after being told to leave by the proper authority.

Notice the word, "that's." How the fuck do you not understand, "that's" is referring to this event, which occurred on public property?

face-palm-gif.278959
A large gaggle of people may not move into a state Capitol to thwart its daily activities. They are already trespassing and need not be told to leave in order to be trespassing . If they were not doing something that is not permitted then they would not be told to leave by law enforcement.
Great, show me where this law applies to them....

Trespassing

Trespass
Primary tabs
Definition

LOLOL

Doesn't matter.

LOL

LOL

Aww, poor thing. Now you need others to think for you. You should at least strive to be best, Peewee. But sadly for you, I know you are but what am I, really is the best you can do.

2ua9tj.jpg

Trespassing
Incorrect

LOLOL

Now that's funny given my foot still hurts from the last time I kicked your ass.

Trespassing
Incorrect

Moron, even the cop didn't say they were trespassing.

He didn't? Then why did he threaten to arrest them if they didn't leave immediately? Does he have the authority to arrest someone "immediately" for being somewhere they are allowed to be? Remember, you clowns have been arguing to this point they were there to peacefully let their opinions be heard........
LOL

I just said why in the post you replied to. How the fuck stupid are you??? :ack-1:

This is taken directly from the GA Statute the officer cited to try to get the insurrectionists dispersed, Moron.

Classic "trespassing".

:oops8:

d) It shall be unlawful for any person willfully and knowingly to enter or to remain upon the floor of the Senate or the floor of the House of Representatives or within any cloakroom, lobby, or anteroom adjacent to such floor unless such person is authorized, pursuant to the rules of the Senate or House of Representatives or pursuant to authorization given by the Senate or House of Representatives, to enter or remain upon the floor or within such area.

(e) It shall be unlawful for any person willfully and knowingly to enter or to remain in the gallery of the Senate or the gallery of the House of Representatives in violation of rules governing admission to such gallery adopted by the Senate or the House of Representatives or pursuant to authorization given by such body.

(f) It shall be unlawful for any person willfully and knowingly to enter or to remain in any room, chamber, office, or hallway within the state capitol building or any building housing committee offices, committee rooms, or offices of members, officials, or employees of the General Assembly or either house thereof with intent to disrupt the orderly conduct of official business or to utter loud, threatening, or abusive language or engage in any disorderly or disruptive conduct in such buildings or areas.

Trespassing

Trespass
Primary tabs
Definition

LOLOL

Doesn't matter.

face-palm-gif.278959

d) It shall be unlawful for any person willfully and knowingly to enter or to remain upon the floor of the Senate or the floor of the House of Representatives or within any cloakroom, lobby, or anteroom adjacent to such floor unless such person is authorized, pursuant to the rules of the Senate or House of Representatives or pursuant to authorization given by the Senate or House of Representatives, to enter or remain upon the floor or within such area.

(e) It shall be unlawful for any person willfully and knowingly to enter or to remain in the gallery of the Senate or the gallery of the House of Representatives in violation of rules governing admission to such gallery adopted by the Senate or the House of Representatives or pursuant to authorization given by such body.

(f) It shall be unlawful for any person willfully and knowingly to enter or to remain in any room, chamber, office, or hallway within the state capitol building or any building housing committee offices, committee rooms, or offices of members, officials, or employees of the General Assembly or either house thereof with intent to disrupt the orderly conduct of official business or to utter loud, threatening, or abusive language or engage in any disorderly or disruptive conduct in such buildings or areas.

Trespassing
Incorrect

LOLOL

Now that's funny given my foot still hurts from the last time I kicked your ass.

Here is your latest bitchslapping by me.............

Trespassing

Trespass
Primary tabs
Definition

LOLOL

Doesn't matter.

LOL

This might be the most incredulous assertion Ive seen here yet-that you have to be told that you are trespassing Before you Are trespassing

Next time the cop tells me I was going 69 in a 55 I will try “No sir because you did not tell me beforehand”
LOLOLOL

Dayum, you rightards are truly stupid. :lmao:

It's the law, moron....

(b) A person commits the offense of criminal trespass when he or she knowingly and without authority:

(1) Enters upon the land or premises of another person or into any part of any vehicle, railroad car, aircraft, or watercraft of another person for an unlawful purpose;

(2) Enters upon the land or premises of another person or into any part of any vehicle, railroad car, aircraft, or watercraft of another person after receiving, prior to such entry, notice from the owner, rightful occupant, or, upon proper identification, an authorized representative of the owner or rightful occupant that such entry is forbidden; or

(3) Remains upon the land or premises of another person or within the vehicle, railroad car, aircraft, or watercraft of another person after receiving notice from the owner, rightful occupant, or, upon proper identification, an authorized representative of the owner or rightful occupant to depart.​

So unless you enter a property without an "unlawful purpose," You have to be informed you're not allowed on the property to enter before you enter; or you have to remain even after being informed you're not allowed to be on the property.

It's a shame I can't get paid for educating you rubes.

Crickets from the media as trespassers storm the Georgia Capital in protests at VOTER I.D.!!!
Kid gloves from the cops too.
Why is there one law for BLM and another for ordinary taxpayers.

This was a assault on voting rights. The new Nazi Germany starts in Georgia. Tyrants never learn. The tighter they close their iron fist the faster it slips away. They would have been justifying in going after and assaulting these fascist pigs. Voting rights in Georgia should be THE issue in 2022 in Georgia and the rest of the country.

Trespassing

Trespass
Primary tabs
Definition

LOLOL

Doesn't matter.

LOL

LOLOLOL

Dayum, you rightards are truly stupid. :lmao:

It's the law, moron....

(b) A person commits the offense of criminal trespass when he or she knowingly and without authority:​
(1) Enters upon the land or premises of another person or into any part of any vehicle, railroad car, aircraft, or watercraft of another person for an unlawful purpose;​
(2) Enters upon the land or premises of another person or into any part of any vehicle, railroad car, aircraft, or watercraft of another person after receiving, prior to such entry, notice from the owner, rightful occupant, or, upon proper identification, an authorized representative of the owner or rightful occupant that such entry is forbidden; or​
(3) Remains upon the land or premises of another person or within the vehicle, railroad car, aircraft, or watercraft of another person after receiving notice from the owner, rightful occupant, or, upon proper identification, an authorized representative of the owner or rightful occupant to depart.​

So unless you enter a property without an "unlawful purpose," You have to be informed you're not allowed on the property to enter before you enter; or you have to remain even after being informed you're not allowed to be on the property.

It's a shame I can't get paid for educating you rubes.

Trespassing

Trespass
Primary tabs
Definition

LOLOL

Doesn't matter.

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, that's not Georgia's law on trespassing, which is what you were arguing. Glad to see you finally caught on.

And you're welcome for me educating you that the law they were flirting with was § 16-11-34.1 - Preventing or disrupting General Assembly sessions or other meetings of members; unlawful activities within the state capitol or certain Capitol Square buildings.

Here's another clue for ya -- that ^^^ is NOT trespassing.

Trespassing
Incorrect

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

And my foot hurts from that one too. Notice how you didn't post that until I posted...

Trespassing

Trespass
Primary tabs
Definition

LOLOL

Doesn't matter.

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, that's not Georgia's law on trespassing, which is what you were arguing. Glad to see you finally caught on.

And you're welcome for me educating you that the law they were flirting with was § 16-11-34.1 - Preventing or disrupting General Assembly sessions or other meetings of members; unlawful activities within the state capitol or certain Capitol Square buildings.

Here's another clue for ya -- that ^^^ is NOT trespassing.
Pulled exactly from the text of the Statute the officer in the OP cited, Dumbfuck.

Trespassing
Incorrect

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

And my foot hurts from that one too. Notice how you didn't post that until I posted...

Hey Dimwit, I posted it THREE TIMES before you did, Dumbfuck. :itsok: :itsok: :cuckoo: :laughing0301: :banana::banana::oops8::laughing0301::itsok::itsok::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back