BLM storm Georgia Capital. Nobody shot.

Crickets from the media as trespassers storm the Georgia Capital in protests at VOTER I.D.!!!
Kid gloves from the cops too.
Why is there one law for BLM and another for ordinary taxpayers.

Lol quite the storm there dumb fuck. No one running, just a few people standing around. Hillarious. That was quite the storm. Lol

Crickets from the media as trespassers storm the Georgia Capital in protests at VOTER I.D.!!!
Kid gloves from the cops too.
Why is there one law for BLM and another for ordinary taxpayers.

Lol quite the storm there dumb fuck. No one running, just a few people standing around. Hillarious. That was quite the storm. Lol

Lefties aren’t the only ones allowed to be drama queens.

...?

lol

In michigan half of em had long rifles
Without ammunition and with opened breeches.

Even if that was true, why the fuck do you think anyone would care or see them as less of a threat?

No one relevant had any way to know that. Yet there they were.

"we didn't bring ammo"

Sure you didn't, what kind of fucking retard would take soem ones word over that?

"see open breach" Jesus christ dude

...?

lol

And yet she survived.

And yet they let the white trash run amok

I don't care if they kill her

I do care if dumb white trash whine about a few unarmed blacks in the capitol making no effort to even see the reps.

You vapid ***** trying to shift teh goalposts

...?

lol

Even if that was true, why the fuck do you think anyone would care or see them as less of a threat?

"we didn't bring ammo"

Sure you didn't
It is true...They had the rifles as props and weren't a threat to anyone....There were cops everywhere.

Deal with it.

Who the fuck? would protest a voter ID? Its not voter suppression, its learning to exercise the responsibilities of a Citizen of the United States of America. One would THINK.... if they were a proud citizen of any nation... they would do what they could as an educated individual to take their part... and teach their kids to do the same.

But here? why does one party simply say their constituents are too weak or ignorant to get an ID and register to vote? They can mobilize to protest... but they can't mobilize for 4 fucking years to help people sign up for their ID cards? in anticipation of an upcoming election?
4 years is a long time dear Democrats. Please stop lying your ass off.

...?

lol

"we didn't bring ammo"

Sure you didn't
It is true...They had the rifles as props and weren't a threat to anyone....There were cops everywhere.

Deal with it.

You have no idea if it's true you fucking simpleton

Won't accept the results of the election but take some white trash's word for if they had a clip or not

Shut the fuck up retard

...?

lol

"we didn't bring ammo"

Sure you didn't

Deal with it.

Even though the idiots with rifles were behaving like idiots, I don't know if they were actually breaking the law.

...?

lol

"we didn't bring ammo"

Sure you didn't

Deal with it.

Won't accept the results of the election but take some white trash's word for if they had a clip or not

Shut the fuck up retard
I have every idea it's true because I followed the reports of the protests.

The capitol was crawling with police, and anyone who would have remotely been a threat would have been arrested.

So shove it up your ass, hysterical pearl clutching meathead.

Why did they not protest when they are asked for id to apply for welfare or when they cash checks or buy liquor or when they fly

What makes you assume that the protestors have ever applied for welfare?
What makes me think they fly or buy booze or even cash checks.
I just listed things you might need an id for. You seem to be a little to triggered today

...?

lol

"we didn't bring ammo"

Sure you didn't

Deal with it.

Shut the fuck up retard
I have every idea it's true because I followed the reports of the protests.

The capitol was crawling with police, and anyone who would have remotely been a threat would have been arrested.

So shove it up your ass, hysterical pearl clutching meathead.

No you fucking don't

Pull your head out of your ass pleb

"i followed the reports of no one doing anything to back up that claim"

Hahahahaha

Forum List

Back