BLM Silent After Sleeping 9-Year-Old Black Boy Killed In Drive-By; Mother Speaks Out

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
A nine-year-old boy was found dead in his bed by his mother this weekend after he was struck by a stray bullet from a drive-by shooting in Albany, Georgia.

The shooter still remains at large, despite officials begging witnesses or those with information to come forward.

“Nigel Brown, 9, was found in his bed unresponsive by his mother after a car drove by and opened fire on his home. Nigel was pronounced dead at the scene. There were several others inside the house at the time of the shooting as well,” read a post from the Albany Police Department.

Brown was reportedly shot in the head while he was sleeping in his bed.

-snip

“That bullet did not have my son’s name on it,” she told the press. “That was my firstborn. I remember the day me and his father laid on the altar and prayed to God and asked God to allow us to get pregnant. Three months later, we got pregnant with him. If I knew at that time, nine years later, he would be taken away, I may, wouldn’t have prayed that prayer.”

“His baby sister was laying in the bed under him,” Brown spoke of the night she found her son dead. “My baby has not been (able to) sleep in the last couple of days, and I can’t imagine how she’s feeling because I know how I feel. That was her best friend, that was her brother. They did everything together.”

“I’ll forgive you before I know who you are,” the mother said of Nigel’s killer. “I don’t know who you are. I don’t know the reason why you done it. Turn yourself in. Give me peace of mind to know that you are off the streets.”

(Excerpt) Read more at dailywire.com ...

--------------------

From the article:

Earlier this year, a resident of Rochester, New York, called out BLM activists for ignoring crime in the city when it doesn’t involve police. “If the police were killing us at the rate we’re killing ourselves, I suspect this town would be on fire,” said Rudy Rivera, CEO of Rochester’s Father Laurence Tracy Advocacy Center on North Clinton Avenue.

If the police were killing blacks at the rate you are killing yourselves, it would be a genocide and there would be no one left to complain....YOU can't argue the TRUTH....92% of all black murders are committed by other blacks, NOT the police!

A nine-year-old boy was found dead in his bed by his mother this weekend after he was struck by a stray bullet from a drive-by shooting in Albany, Georgia.

The shooter still remains at large, despite officials begging witnesses or those with information to come forward.

“Nigel Brown, 9, was found in his bed unresponsive by his mother after a car drove by and opened fire on his home. Nigel was pronounced dead at the scene. There were several others inside the house at the time of the shooting as well,” read a post from the Albany Police Department.

-snip

“That bullet did not have my son’s name on it,” she told the press. “That was my firstborn. I remember the day me and his father laid on the altar and prayed to God and asked God to allow us to get pregnant. Three months later, we got pregnant with him. If I knew at that time, nine years later, he would be taken away, I may, wouldn’t have prayed that prayer.”

“His baby sister was laying in the bed under him,” Brown spoke of the night she found her son dead. “My baby has not been (able to) sleep in the last couple of days, and I can’t imagine how she’s feeling because I know how I feel. That was her best friend, that was her brother. They did everything together.”

“I’ll forgive you before I know who you are,” the mother said of Nigel’s killer. “I don’t know who you are. I don’t know the reason why you done it. Turn yourself in. Give me peace of mind to know that you are off the streets.”

--------------------

From the article:

Earlier this year, a resident of Rochester, New York, called out BLM activists for ignoring crime in the city when it doesn’t involve police. “If the police were killing us at the rate we’re killing ourselves, I suspect this town would be on fire,” said Rudy Rivera, CEO of Rochester’s Father Laurence Tracy Advocacy Center on North Clinton Avenue.

If the police were killing blacks at the rate you are killing yourselves, it would be a genocide and there would be no one left to complain....YOU can't argue the TRUTH....92% of all black murders are committed by other blacks, NOT the police!

BLM and their DemoKKKrat masters absolutely LOVE this shit. It keeps people scared and compliant.

-snip

--------------------

From the article:

Again, why is BLM supposed to speak on this matter when you know they represent a movement of death by the state on black people?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Again, why is BLM supposed to speak on this matter when you know they represent a movement of death by the state on black people?
They are being disingenuous.

They are just racists then and obviously don't care about the death of black people. Just about attacking the state.

Forum List

Back