blm sign vandelism

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

Does anyone care about the American flag anymore? BLM has burned hundreds of them and gotten away with it. A BLM flag burns and the bitch like babies and it is the worst crime of the century. How crazy is that?

When I was growing up, we were taught that:

If you accidentally drop an American flag on the ground, you burn it, with reverence.
If someone spits on the flag, they are traitors to this country and must be dealt with immediately.
If someone throws the flag on the ground, or burns it......they are terrorists and must be shot.

We were even told there are laws protecting the flag, and there are extremely harsh punishments for misusing or abusing the US flag.

So WHY are these criminals allowed to live another day????

If you accidentally drop an American flag on the ground, you burn it, with reverence.
If someone spits on the flag, they are traitors to this country and must be dealt with immediately.
If someone throws the flag on the ground, or burns it......they are terrorists and must be shot.

We were even told there are laws protecting the flag, and there are extremely harsh punishments for misusing or abusing the US flag.

apparently blm glad is only one that matters now. ugh. blm burned and stomperd on hundreds of american flags and no one i doing anything to these traders of america.

apparently blm glad is only one that matters now. ugh. blm burned and stomperd on hundreds of american flags and no one i doing anything to these traders of america.
You can destroy flags all day and the only ones who cares are the guys selling you more flags to destroy.

Many flag rules are not enforced as they once were probably because the flags are not made of clothe but threads from natural gas.

Does anyone care about the American flag anymore? BLM has burned hundreds of them and gotten away with it. A BLM flag burns and the bitch like babies and it is the worst crime of the century. How crazy is that?
You know what's crazy? Flag worship.

no resperct for the american flag is respect for the country.

Nonsense. You can cram than superficial bullshit right up your entitled, illiterate ass as far as I'm concerned.

Black LIES Matter are Anti-Semitic Marxist ....

Let these dumbasses defend them and see how it works out for them.

Nonsense. You can cram than superficial bullshit right up your entitled, illiterate ass as far as I'm concerned.

no resperct for the american flag is no respect for the country.

i mint no respect for the flag is no respect for this country ass hat .

people should be prosicuted from buring American Flags not BLM Flags!
Unfortunately, long ago, the Supreme Court ruled that the burning of the U.S. Flag in protest, is a form of speech and thus is covered via the Constitution's First Amendment, freedom of speech clause.

no resperct for the american flag is no respect for the country.

i mint no respect for the flag is no respect for this country ass hat .
Yeah, got that two posts ago, mental giant. I'm rattling your cage.

Forum List

Back