BLM says their goal is to "dismantle Israel"

Everyone knows 99% of your nation is comprised of slaves.
You can’t weasel your way out of a fact.

Keeping IQ's up on the equator isn't easy

Takes breeding. As you know

Do my kin have flaws? Of course. But we remain when so many have fallen or never risen. Like your people. With no real genetic impact from Muslim or British conquerors.

Again hard to argue with the results even if htey aren't pretty. When tehre are 3 billion Indians using soviet style attrition tactics to win lebensraum that won't be pretty either. But better us than them

Are most Indians such as yourself as antisemitic as you are showing yourself to be? I once worked with two Indians, and they would say anti-Semitic stuff all the time without even realizing it.
Brahmans are the Hindu Priests and the most obnoxious people on planet earth.
They also worship cows and roaches.

India has a very racist culture; caste systems, xenophobia, racism, and anti-semitism are all culturally ingrained.

lol indians are not anti semetic.

jews live very happily there, they are a nation of caste their endogamy unlike the rest of the world fits in.

Jews have a right to keep to their own just like everyone else.

in most of the rest of the world that's frowned upon, which is why people don't like them. Gypsies are Indian as an example....Endogamy doesn't translate well to societies who don't practice it. lol

Keeping IQ's up on the equator isn't easy

Takes breeding. As you know

Do my kin have flaws? Of course. But we remain when so many have fallen or never risen. Like your people. With no real genetic impact from Muslim or British conquerors.

Again hard to argue with the results even if htey aren't pretty. When tehre are 3 billion Indians using soviet style attrition tactics to win lebensraum that won't be pretty either. But better us than them
Your religion worships human waste.

Are most Indians such as yourself as antisemitic as you are showing yourself to be? I once worked with two Indians, and they would say anti-Semitic stuff all the time without even realizing it.

I mean in my experience most Indian Americans are obsessed with emulating the jews in every way imaginable. So I'm going to put a big /doubt on that

They're jsut pro endogamy so they don't see your shit as evil in the way I as an American who disdains caste does.

I mean in my experience most Indian Americans are obsessed with emulating the jews in every way imaginable. So I'm going to put a big /doubt on that

They're jsut pro endogamy so they don't see your shit as evil in the way I as an American who disdains caste does.
Try that 2nd paragraph in English.

lol indians are not anti semetic.

jews live very happily there, they are a nation of caste their endogamy unlike the rest of the world fits in.

Jews have a right to keep to their own just like everyone else.

in most of the rest of the world that's frowned upon, which is why people don't like them. Gypsies are Indian as an example....Endogamy doesn't translate well to societies who don't practice it. lol
Your antisemitism is jumping off the page with each post. Bye.

Third Reich-style anti-semitism is now completely mainstream on the left.

The Democrat party is the most racist and bigoted organization in American history.

Marc Lamont Hill, an academic and Black Lives Matter activist, says that one of the goals of the BLM movement is to destroy Israel.

"One of the new possibilities that [activists] imagined is a world that is anti-imperialist. They don't want to just nation-build but they want to world-make," Hill said.

"So Black Lives Matter very explicitly is talking about the dismantling of the Zionist project. Dismantling of a settler-colonial project," he continued. Despite Jews being culturally indigenous to the land of Israel, BLM activists have long associated Israel with colonialism.

Hill also said that the BLM movement is "very explicitly embracing BDS," referring to the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanction movement to boycott Jewish products made in Israel.

The BLM movement has a long history of opposition to Israel, having previously falsely accused Israel of committing "genocide" against Palestinian Arabs, who BLM insists are the indigenous people of the area.

Jonathan Greenblatt, CEO of the Anti-Defamation league, has described such claims from the BLM movement as "repellant."
Something wrong with the link

Where is the video?

...? lol

your people worship your own victimhood and are only good at getting yourselves offed?

human waste? the fuck?

we bred hundreds of millions of people to pick up our shit lol
I full know your religion and it sucks.

Your antisemitism is jumping off the page with each post. Bye.

Again it's not anti semitism in an Indian perspective

I know what you are. I'm anti semetic. I don't practice or accept caste

But that doesn't apply to Indians who think what you do is very very normal and ok. You're just not recognizing the obviuos. You play at caste you just were too dumb to realize you have to build a society around you. Not just leech onto others. The leechign will get you killed

Indians use cow shit....Which is basically inert.

Human waste is seen as dirty India would not be the most populous place in the world if it was seen as otherwise. THey'd all die lol

Again it's not anti semitism in an Indian perspective

I know what you are. I'm anti semetic. I don't practice or accept caste

But that doesn't apply to Indians who think what you do is very very normal and ok. You're just not recognizing the obviuos. You play at caste you just were too dumb to realize you have to build a society around you. Not just leech onto others. The leechign will get you killed
Show me the Torah law that shows Jews have disdain for non-Jews.

That snobby Brahim you’re debating is getting worse by the minute. Down deep, he’s probably jealous that such a minuscule percentage of the population, persecuted for 2,000 years, manages to have such success.

Last edited:
Indians use cow shit....Which is basically inert.

Human waste is seen as dirty India would not be the most populous place in the world if it was seen as otherwise. THey'd all die lol
Almost 100% of Indians live in dung.
The Hindus in NY live in the most disgusting homes.

You know what an h1b is, you've never met a dumb Indian that wasn't on one don't lie jew

surprise indentured servants not sending their best
Indian H1-Bs are the dumbest people I ever met.
That’s why Apple doesn’t use them.

Forum List

Back