BLM Rioters Smashing Restaurants

B-B-B-But WHITE SUPREMACISTS!!! We must stop ALL THE DESTRUCTION caused by WHITE SUPREMACISTS that is happening....uh....someplace...in....uh....somewhere.
Bu bu buht but Proud Boys carried a tiki torch.
Here is a Proud Boy, or he will be if he gets out. This out of Portland reported today.

Proud Boy Arrested On Six Felony Charges In Portland
It's a wonder he got out of Portland alive. Did you see the video of the man who carefully and narrowly escaped a rampaging mob swarming his car. That man was also arrested. He was also charged with several felonies. It looks like the main crime for both was failure to submit to a beating.

B-B-B-But WHITE SUPREMACISTS!!! We must stop ALL THE DESTRUCTION caused by WHITE SUPREMACISTS that is happening....uh....someplace...in....uh....somewhere.
Here is a Proud Boy, or he will be if he gets out. This out of Portland reported today.

It's a wonder he got out of Portland alive. Did you see the video of the man who carefully and narrowly escaped a rampaging mob swarming his car. That man was also arrested. He was also charged with several felonies. It looks like the main crime for both was failure to submit to a beating.
Didn't see it, but would be glad to look at it. Probably will not be seeing me in a distant city driving to a demonstration. How bout you?

But it’s the Proud Boys who are stopping the BLM vandals that are the problem

Didn't see it, but would be glad to look at it. Probably will not be seeing me in a distant city driving to a demonstration. How bout you?
If I got caught in one of those blockades I would mow them down like bowling pins. And laugh doing it.

OK that's one bad egg. I see thousands of BLM and Antifa bad eggs in every major city burning, looting, attacking police and citizens......

Sometimes Proud Boys are just thugs. They are not new. They are a known element.
According to Fox News Channel:
Proud Boys members get prison for brawl with Antifa protesters
Justice Mark Dwyer gave Maxwell Hare, 27, and John Kinsman, 40, terms that were six months above the minimum for the caught-on-camera skirmish near the Metropolitan Republican Club after Proud Boys founder Gavin McInnes delivered a speech. Both defendants faced as much as 15 years. They were convicted last August at trial of attempted gang assault, attempted assault and riot stemming from the Oct. 12, 2018, melee.
Both Kinsman and Hare apologized for their conduct during the Manhattan Supreme Court sentencing. “I’m sorry about the whole mess. I regret the entire incident,” said Kinsman, who is married with three children. “I made a mistake.”
In a similar statement, Hare told the judge, “I made a mistake that night. I made quick decisions. I’m sorry.”

Sometimes Proud Boys are just thugs. They are not new. They are a known element.
Justice Mark Dwyer gave Maxwell Hare, 27, and John Kinsman, 40, terms that were six months above the minimum for the caught-on-camera skirmish near the Metropolitan Republican Club after Proud Boys founder Gavin McInnes delivered a speech. Both defendants faced as much as 15 years. They were convicted last August at trial of attempted gang assault, attempted assault and riot stemming from the Oct. 12, 2018, melee.
Both Kinsman and Hare apologized for their conduct during the Manhattan Supreme Court sentencing. “I’m sorry about the whole mess. I regret the entire incident,” said Kinsman, who is married with three children. “I made a mistake.”
In a similar statement, Hare told the judge, “I made a mistake that night. I made quick decisions. I’m sorry.”
And Antif protestors get in brawl with Proud Boys
All how you spin it

And Antif protestors get in brawl with Proud Boys
All how you spin it
PBs were just stupid enough to be caught on film, so they were convicted and sentenced. Just another example of extremist trump supporters not realizing that cameras are filming everywhere. They are just another modern iteration of the same type extreme anarchists as the Klan, but klan knew if you were going to attack people you hate (because that is what you do) you had to wear a hood and white sheet so you could not be identified and they didn't even have to contend with a audio/video recording in everyone's pocket and many street corners in modern cities. Hard to argue, you are the good guys, against video. I guess that is why they apologized to the court for their actions, or maybe hoping for a light sentence.

Peaceful protests???

These atrocities continue to happen because no real good men have stood face to face with the ape-barbarian hordes and demonstrated for them the errors of their bad behavior. The cops will never be THE MAN who stops these savages, precisely because the cops are mere puppets of the establishment who pulls their strings and controls their action or inaction. What we need are men of rectitude and who are wholly fearless . . . men unafraid to go into the dark places and slay the monsters so these kinds of outrageous bouts of mob terrorism will never happen again.

I agree. Be waiting in you restaurant with a gun. When the assholes break the window, shoot the bastard.

As I understand it, BLM vandals consist of two certain ethnicities, not just one.

They are totally out of control because they know that the Dem authorities are afraid to stop them and, in some cases, are delighted by their vandalism.

When Mr. Biden is elected, however, I assume that word will be quietly passed down from Dem bigwigs to cool it.

As I understand it, BLM vandals consist of two certain ethnicities, not just one.

They are totally out of control because they know that the Dem authorities are afraid to stop them and, in some cases, are delighted by their vandalism.

When Mr. Biden is elected, however, I assume that word will be quietly passed down from Dem bigwigs to cool it.
Quite the opposite. Burn loot murder violence will escalate because of an acknowledged encouragement to escalate the violence. That comes right from Kamala Harris.

Forum List

Back