BLM Releases Super Racist List Of Demands To White People

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Well of course.

-Geaux

Though BLM is known as an anti-racist group, (they’re not) they are allowed to make a list of demands based entirely on race. These demands were created by the Black Lives Matter Louisville group. Take a look and let us know which of these demands you can’t wait to fulfill.

1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.

2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.

Rest here

BLM Releases Super Racist List of Demands to White People

Well of course.

-Geaux

Though BLM is known as an anti-racist group, (they’re not) they are allowed to make a list of demands based entirely on race. These demands were created by the Black Lives Matter Louisville group. Take a look and let us know which of these demands you can’t wait to fulfill.

1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.

2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.

Rest here

I purchased a box of ammunition and am willing to give away some freely to those who deem that it is theirs. All they have to do is enter my house illegally and I will give it away in a NY minute.

Well of course.

-Geaux

Rest here

Your link refers back to the original link.

One BLM leader wrote a list of "requests" and your link changed it to "demands."

Most of those requests begin with "White people, if you can......". Hardly demands.

So, Geaux, if you can, go fuck yourself.

Well of course.

-Geaux

Rest here

This is fake, this has to be fake. I believe this was released by the KKK or some other bigoted group to do damage to the BLM cause. They are essentially saying "we give up, we aren't even going to pretend to want to work and be respectful, tax paying citizens. We just want to live off the labor of others". Yea, no way this was actually penned by anyone associated with BLM, NO WAY!

Well of course.

-Geaux

Rest here

I purchased a box of ammunition and am willing to give away some freely to those who deem that it is theirs. All they have to do is enter my house illegally and I will give it away in a NY minute.

My State goes further than that. The moron doesn't have to enter the house. They define dwelling as a building or conveyance of any kind including a porch, temporary or permanent, mobile or immobile, which has a roof over it including a tent. They also extend the ability to protect oneself in a vehicle, which doesn't have to be motorized (bicycle) and a place of business. The ability to do so extends to invited guests of mine.

Well of course.

-Geaux

Rest here

One BLM leader wrote a list of "requests" and your link changed it to "demands."

Most of those requests begin with "White people, if you can......". Hardly demands.

creepy_crying_baby.gif

I sense butthurt

-Geaux

Well of course.

-Geaux

Rest here

Seriously? Ohh, it's just a request, so it really isn't like whoever wrote that is trying to make BLMers look like a bunch of lazy, entitled worthless fucks?

Well of course.

-Geaux

Rest here

This is fake, this has to be fake. I believe this was released by the KKK or some other bigoted group to do damage to the BLM cause. They are essentially saying "we give up, we aren't even going to pretend to want to work and be respectful, tax paying citizens. We just want to live off the labor of others". Yea, no way this was actually penned by anyone associated with BLM, NO WAY!

Why would you expect more from BLM?

-Geaux

Well of course.

-Geaux

Rest here

That a racist organization started it with "White people" then anything means they can go fuck themselves.

Before I'd do what they "request" in #1, I'd destroy it. If that black or brown family wants out of generational poverty, do something to get out of it besides request white people hand it to you.

As for #2, my dad recently passed and my brother and I inherited many things we plan to sell. That's what our dad indicated we should do with what we didn't want to keep. I won't be doing what #2 requested. If that black or brown family wants something, let their black or brown family members will it to them. If they don't have anything to will, tough shit.

Well of course.

-Geaux

Rest here

Seriously? Ohh, it's just a request, so it really isn't like whoever wrote that is trying to make BLMers look like a bunch of lazy, entitled worthless fucks?

Since ricechickie considers it a request, it can't be anything but a bunch of lazy fucks wanting something someone else earned.

Sadly there are now a bunch of them waiting for it to happen LOL

Dat money be rollin in any minute now!!

Well of course.

-Geaux

Rest here

That a racist organization started it with "White people" then anything means they can go fuck themselves.

Before I'd do what they "request" in #1, I'd destroy it. If that black or brown family wants out of generational poverty, do something to get out of it besides request white people hand it to you.

As for #2, my dad recently passed and my brother and I inherited many things we plan to sell. That's what our dad indicated we should do with what we didn't want to keep. I won't be doing what #2 requested. If that black or brown family wants something, let their black or brown family members will it to them. If they don't have anything to will, tough shit.

Agreed. I hope to leave a substantial inheritance to my child, (though hopefully not soon!) and I want her to have it, not some random black asshole.

I've have not worked hard and saved and invested, and worked hard some more, for some asshole I don't even know, and probably would not like.

It's a ridiculous list, and I actually wonder if it's meant to be a bit tongue-in-cheek.

I went to the Leo Weekly link where, I gather, the article originates. There were actually quite a few very good comments about the list.

Well of course.

-Geaux

Rest here

But remember this

War on poverty cost
The War on Poverty has cost $22 trillion -- three times more than what the government has spent on all wars in American history. Federal and state governments spend $1 trillion in taxpayer dollars on America's 80 means-tested welfare programs annually.
The War on Poverty Has Cost $22 Trillion - NCPA
www.ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.php?Article_ID=25288

If you could spend 1 dollar a second, how long would it take you to spend 1 trillion dollars.

$1 x 60 secs = $60 a minute.
$60 x 60 mins = $360 an hour.
$360 x 24 hrs = $8,640 a day.
$8,640 x 365.25 = $3,155,760 a year.
$3,155,760 x 1,000 yrs = $3,155,760,000 and still not 1 trillion dollars.
$3,155,760,000 x 330 and finally get over the 1 trillion mark. That is 330,000 years to spend 1 trillion and the guberment has spent 22 times this amount for what?

Well of course.

-Geaux

Rest here

Since ricechickie considers it a request, it can't be anything but a bunch of lazy fucks wanting something someone else earned.

No, the original author called them requests.

Keep those panties bunched, if you're into that sort of thing.

New Topics

Forum List

Back