blm protestors want white peoples homes

Hell no! Who do they think they are?

When groups start to threaten folks with extra-legal demands like "give me your home" -- we've failed miserably to raise our kids.. And it's not gonna end well..

Possibly those people WILL FLEE Seattle and then it will be a "black neighborhood again".. But those kids STILL won't be able to afford to live there.. Because they're now vermin with no respect for property or privacy.. And a botched education with no skills..

Hell no! Who do they think they are?
What should truly anger you, if these stupid white mf's give it to em!!!
You're right, time to start shooting the rabid apes.
Make sure they'er by themselves and unarmed, else your gonna have a fight on your hands. That is how you roll, yes?

Mod Note: This is a warned post.. Do not reply..

Nope. I could care less if the monkeys are armed. Attack me, my family and my home the deserve being shot.

Last edited by a moderator:
These morons are making more Trump voters by the day.

Can I contribute to BLM to keep it going?
Yes. Just find a list of the multi-national globalist corporations who have poured don't hurt me money into
BLM (like Nike for instance) and buy one of their over priced slave produced products.

Every time a building is burned down or a store looted a black angel gets his/her wings.

Blacks took over whites’ homes here in PG County, MD over 35 years ago.
We’ve had the second-highest crime rate and second-worst schools ever since.
In spite of a median income 40% higher than the national average.

Can't fix this.. Closed.. Writing several warnings and deleting about a page...

When you MAKE IT personal and BAIT a confrontation with other members, expect blowback.. But if you WANT THE TOPIC to survive --- don't wreck it.. Report where the personal confrontation started...

Sorry mod. I started this thread. Anyweay there was also an article that caim out the Blm movement anted to kill all white people. Seems this Blm movement is very dangerous. I would rather se the outrage for tht little white 5 year old that was shot in head by black man for no reason. That is not ok.

Well, if that white folks leave, and BLM moves in, I expect the native Americans to promptly show up and reclaim their property.

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back