BLM protesters cause the police in riot gear to back off.

Sucks to actually have to respect people's civil rights, eh? No more jumping people for saying no when they are legally allowed to say no eh?
Sucks to live in your fantasy bubble, eh? Show me where I said the cops should break his door down and
drag him away.
That's okay. I know most of what you claim is all bullshit anyway. You aren't taken seriously.

Seems the police were not able to describe this assault nor does it seem that they could convince a court it even happened.
Yeah, happens all the time. The NYPD shuts down a whole block, brings in a helicopter, riot cops, police dogs, two dozen police vehicles all to arrest someone for committing the crime of "being black".
Very credible. Especially in New York.

This man Ingram is marked and you don't assault the police with impunity. I wouldn't want to be in his
felonious shoes.

well, they do have a dem mayor. so who knows?

deBlasio will cover for BLM. That I know. He had his city government ignore procedural laws and regulations
so he could paint BLM, in nice big black letters, in his streets. They are part of his base.

He will do what he can to shield Derrick Ingram from the NYPD.

Derrick Ingram, an organizer of a group leading New York’s Black Lives Matter protests, was besieged inside his Manhattan apartment on Friday while a police helicopter patrolled overhead, officers banged on his door and police dogs waited in the hallway.

The street outside had been closed off by roughly two dozen police vehicles and dozens of officers, including some who were wearing riot gear. At the end of the block, Black Lives Matter supporters had gathered with bullhorns and cameras to protest what appeared to be Mr. Ingram’s imminent arrest.

“What did I do? What did I do?” he said on a livestream posted on Instagram. “I was born Black, that’s what I did.”

The tense standoff in the Hell’s Kitchen neighborhood continued for several hours as Mr. Ingram, 28, talked to lawyers via Zoom and communicated with the outside world over the Instagram video.

He declined to let the officers enter his apartment without a warrant. A police spokeswoman, Sgt. Jessica McRorie, said later that the officers were there to arrest him on charges that he had assaulted an officer.

In the end, the police left shortly after 1 p.m. without arresting him. But the tremendous show of force renewed questions about how the Police Department is addressing the protests for racial justice that have continued in New York for weeks and how they are dealing with those who participate in them.

Seems the police were not able to describe this assault nor does it seem that they could convince a court it even happened.
....of course you people love criminals----and murder each other at FOUR times the rate = you people are dumbasses

Derrick Ingram, an organizer of a group leading New York’s Black Lives Matter protests, was besieged inside his Manhattan apartment on Friday while a police helicopter patrolled overhead, officers banged on his door and police dogs waited in the hallway.

The street outside had been closed off by roughly two dozen police vehicles and dozens of officers, including some who were wearing riot gear. At the end of the block, Black Lives Matter supporters had gathered with bullhorns and cameras to protest what appeared to be Mr. Ingram’s imminent arrest.

“What did I do? What did I do?” he said on a livestream posted on Instagram. “I was born Black, that’s what I did.”

The tense standoff in the Hell’s Kitchen neighborhood continued for several hours as Mr. Ingram, 28, talked to lawyers via Zoom and communicated with the outside world over the Instagram video.

He declined to let the officers enter his apartment without a warrant. A police spokeswoman, Sgt. Jessica McRorie, said later that the officers were there to arrest him on charges that he had assaulted an officer.

In the end, the police left shortly after 1 p.m. without arresting him. But the tremendous show of force renewed questions about how the Police Department is addressing the protests for racial justice that have continued in New York for weeks and how they are dealing with those who participate in them.

....of course you people love criminals----and murder each other at FOUR times the rate = you people are dumbasses

I'm fairly certain I've never murdered anyone but when you don't have a valid argument to make...............

I'm fairly certain I've never murdered anyone but when you don't have a valid argument to make...............

it was clear he was making a generalization, with his use of the plural "you people".

your pretense that you did not understand that, is not credible.

you dodged, because you felt you could not refute his point.

you agree with him, you just consider it acceptable, but don't want to admit why.

..you people are dumbasses---you never wonder why your areas are shitholes and you murder each other at high rates--AND graduate at low rates
......here it is--explains it all...this black's city has one of the highest murder rates [ mostly blacks murdering blacks ], named most dangerous city ..and he says reforming the police will make it safer!!!!!
you people are pure idiots :

it was clear he was making a generalization, with his use of the plural "you people".

Which is what people do when they are not able to actually address a point.

your pretense that you did not understand that, is not credible.

you dodged, because you felt you could not refute his point.

you agree with him, you just consider it acceptable, but don't want to admit why.
..they are always babbling crap

..you people are dumbasses---you never wonder why your areas are shitholes and you murder each other at high rates--AND graduate at low rates
......here it is--explains it all...this black's city has one of the highest murder rates [ mostly blacks murdering blacks ], named most dangerous city ..and he says reforming the police will make it safer!!!!!
you people are pure idiots :

I live in a small town with very little in the way of crime............but avoid the point I make if you wish.

..the point is you people are idiots and your culture will keep being self destructive..
blacks murder whites at ten times the rate of vice versa
blacks murder over 3000 blacks every year
.....police ''kill''' maybe 2 blacks unjustifiably--and then you say police are the problem--very very stupid--no wonder blacks graduate at low rates and commit crime at high rates

it was enough of a point, that you could not challenge it. hell, you did not even call it out as a generalization.

you pretended to be too stupid to understand normal english usage and then answered something he did not say.

if you had gotten away with it, that would have been you winning.

but, i called you on it. you tried to dodge and you got caught.

everyone now knows that you agree that is "stupid" of "you people" to "love criminals" and "murderer each other".

deBlasio will cover for BLM. That I know. He had his city government ignore procedural laws and regulations
so he could paint BLM, in nice big black letters, in his streets. They are part of his base.

He will do what he can to shield Derrick Ingram from the NYPD.
Face it. The Democrats LIKE these riots. I bet they PAID that cop in Minniapolis to kill that Floyd guy. Just to start an incident,

~~~~~~
Then you have to wonder who, how and why the assistant DDistrict Attorney failed to issue the proper warrant(s). Then NYPD would not set up an arrest of that magnitude unless they had a warrant.

Yup in order to arrest someone, not actively comiting a crime, you need a warrant. Seems strange that the NYPD would go to his home without one.

Forum List

Back