BLM lynch mob surrounds soldier's home

The BLM cancer continues to spread. Thank Obama and the Democrats for the proliferation of this disease on our country.
That disease is going to bury all you fricken bigots on the right. Your time is now. Disposed of properly and forgotten. Scum is never remembered.

One, he doesn't look like a teenager to me.

Two, act like a shithead, you get treated like a shithead.

(Maybe consider teaching young people to act right, instead of telling all the rest of us we have to put up with their bad behavior...... oh wait, that would require you do some good parenting, though. Never mind)
That's why that race-soldier got his ass arrested and is currently on the fast track to get all his rank RIPPED away from him.

As it should be.

Racists are going to swiftly come to terms with the fact that if you violate you will get punished!

And of course the media is leaving pertinent info out of their report....something is fishy here...a US soldier does not see skin color...they shower with all colors and live with men of color...there has got to be a reason for this guy to go off and we are not hearing it....as usual....

That is the stupidest shit I have ever heard, you don't have a clue so just keep your mouth shut.
Have you ever been in the military bitch?....
Have you thought that maybe it's not race, but the guy is just an out of control, asshat?
Out of control yes...but why?...just because?....we are not being told the whole story at least not yet....
I have no idea why. I asked that question earlier in this thread. I am sure there might be more. But the video doesn't look good for the white guy. The smaller guy, certainly comes across much more calm. I can't think of any reason that would justifiy the assault...not from the video
He comes across as being very passive aggressive; he knew his presence was agitating the people and just for spite, refused to walk away.

Most violence comes with instructions; if a big guy tells you to walk away or else, you need to accept that you are ignoring an opportunity to avoid violence if you refuse to do so.
Make your choice and own it; don't try to weasel out of your own responsibility and only blame the other guy.
it’s his fault people can’t handle someone walking down a the street?

sorry the guy being violent s the person at fault.
I've dealt with a lot of situations like this, and I've known lots of NCOs and Drill Sergeants..... there was more going on here prior to what was shown on the video.

And he didn't touch him until the guy began walking towards the woman he said was his wife. Pretty reasonable reaction, under the circumstances.

Reasonable? Did you see something no one else did? You do know that a sidewalk runs two directions.
Did you not see that part?

Do you let strange men physically close the distance with your wife during a dispute, yes or no?

Where was she standing? On the fucking sidewalk or right next to it!
And answer the question.

Read your own post!

You said, "Do you let strange men physically close the distance with your wife during a dispute, yes or no?"

What the fuck did you expect the guy to do, sprout wings and fly away?
No, he moved right at her..... in what universe is that okay, and something a man is not supposed to prevent?

Why are you trying to pretend that didn't happen?
He walked in the direction the guy told him to go, she happened to be standing there videoing him

There is literally no defense of this asshat's actions...at least none on video.
I don't know, I'd like to know what caused the initial confrontation.
I don't disagree....if anything...the video is certainly not good for the white guy and his wife...they come across as a bunch of punks...and frankly hurts the rep of the US Military...hopefully whatever branch he's a member of takes some action...
Something caused this.... I'd like to know what.

Drills tend to be pretty good at keeping their composure, so whatever happened, it must have been pretty fucked up.
Sure something could have...or the white dude and his wife could have just been asshats...and who knows what caused that.

The video appears to simply show that
Know that isn't true---the black guy had had two run ins with police in that neighborhood. He's either tripping on drugs, trying to get people to go after him playing I's a picked on miniority who were doing nuffin but trying to cause trouble, and/or some sort of sexual deviant or other criminal.

Oh and fyi, his Michael Jackson speech pattern indicates pedophile.
There is nothing in what you said that gave the man a right to assault him in the situation on the video. Nothing.

If he had prior run ins the man in the video wasn't aware of it...he clearly stated he had never seen the kid before.
The soldier was protecting his family and his neighborhood from an obvious threat..........

Quit fucking sick that you think the soldier is the bad guy-------The soldiers actions were justified and quit frankly in line with with what nature intended all males to do ----protect the defenseless from threats playing games. Males job is to deter other deviant males playing sick games and plotting attacks.
what was the obvious threat? I didn't see one in the video. I certainly have no issue with him confronting the guy, but he crossed the line when he put his hands on him. Nothing in the video justifies that.
Disagree.

Well, you can disagree. Everyone has the right to be wrong.
Like I said earlier, the white guy was always going to be the bad guy.

Especially when he puts his hands on a teenager, real tough guy.
And it never matters why to racists like you, does it?

This coming from a man trying to justify a 42yr old man assaulting a teenager.
I'm not justifying it so much as I am wanting to know what else happened before all this, before I decide who is evil here, if anyone is.
I see you and the rest of the usual suspects don't need to know any more though, don't need to consider any other factors, do any actual thinking on the subject, no, you all already figured it all out, right? :rolleyes:

White man bad. The end.

I assume that this same standard will apply to all persons and that you will delve as deeply in all cases. When a black person is supposed to have done something wrong, do you still want to "know any more" and "consider any other factors"?

BLM is the new KKK

Derek Chauvin found guilty that's the first step ,next is you bigots that make up the majority of the republican party, this country is coming for you people , keep a eye open at all times. You will get what you deserve,
Come ahead on then.

We ain't hiding.

(Maybe consider teaching young people to act right, instead of telling all the rest of us we have to put up with their bad behavior...... oh wait, that would require you do some good parenting, though. Never mind)
That's why that race-soldier got his ass arrested and is currently on the fast track to get all his rank RIPPED away from him.

As it should be.

Racists are going to swiftly come to terms with the fact that if you violate you will get punished!
Slow your roll guy..... this ain't South Africa.

You start a race war here and you are all fucked.

And of course the media is leaving pertinent info out of their report....something is fishy here...a US soldier does not see skin color...they shower with all colors and live with men of color...there has got to be a reason for this guy to go off and we are not hearing it....as usual....

That is the stupidest shit I have ever heard, you don't have a clue so just keep your mouth shut.
Have you thought that maybe it's not race, but the guy is just an out of control, asshat?
Out of control yes...but why?...just because?....we are not being told the whole story at least not yet....
I have no idea why. I asked that question earlier in this thread. I am sure there might be more. But the video doesn't look good for the white guy. The smaller guy, certainly comes across much more calm. I can't think of any reason that would justifiy the assault...not from the video
He comes across as being very passive aggressive; he knew his presence was agitating the people and just for spite, refused to walk away.

Most violence comes with instructions; if a big guy tells you to walk away or else, you need to accept that you are ignoring an opportunity to avoid violence if you refuse to do so.
Make your choice and own it; don't try to weasel out of your own responsibility and only blame the other guy.

I've dealt with a lot of situations like this, and I've known lots of NCOs and Drill Sergeants..... there was more going on here prior to what was shown on the video.

And he didn't touch him until the guy began walking towards the woman he said was his wife. Pretty reasonable reaction, under the circumstances.

Reasonable? Did you see something no one else did? You do know that a sidewalk runs two directions.

Do you let strange men physically close the distance with your wife during a dispute, yes or no?

And answer the question.

Read your own post!

You said, "Do you let strange men physically close the distance with your wife during a dispute, yes or no?"

No, he moved right at her..... in what universe is that okay, and something a man is not supposed to prevent?

He walked in the direction the guy told him to go, she happened to be standing there videoing him

There is literally no defense of this asshat's actions...at least none on video.
I don't disagree....if anything...the video is certainly not good for the white guy and his wife...they come across as a bunch of punks...and frankly hurts the rep of the US Military...hopefully whatever branch he's a member of takes some action...

Drills tend to be pretty good at keeping their composure, so whatever happened, it must have been pretty fucked up.
Sure something could have...or the white dude and his wife could have just been asshats...and who knows what caused that.

Know that isn't true---the black guy had had two run ins with police in that neighborhood. He's either tripping on drugs, trying to get people to go after him playing I's a picked on miniority who were doing nuffin but trying to cause trouble, and/or some sort of sexual deviant or other criminal.

Oh and fyi, his Michael Jackson speech pattern indicates pedophile.
There is nothing in what you said that gave the man a right to assault him in the situation on the video. Nothing.

If he had prior run ins the man in the video wasn't aware of it...he clearly stated he had never seen the kid before.
The soldier was protecting his family and his neighborhood from an obvious threat..........

Quit fucking sick that you think the soldier is the bad guy-------The soldiers actions were justified and quit frankly in line with with what nature intended all males to do ----protect the defenseless from threats playing games. Males job is to deter other deviant males playing sick games and plotting attacks.
what was the obvious threat? I didn't see one in the video. I certainly have no issue with him confronting the guy, but he crossed the line when he put his hands on him. Nothing in the video justifies that.
Disagree.

Well, you can disagree. Everyone has the right to be wrong.
Like I said earlier, the white guy was always going to be the bad guy.

Especially when he puts his hands on a teenager, real tough guy.
And it never matters why to racists like you, does it?

This coming from a man trying to justify a 42yr old man assaulting a teenager.
I'm not justifying it so much as I am wanting to know what else happened before all this, before I decide who is evil here, if anyone is.
I see you and the rest of the usual suspects don't need to know any more though, don't need to consider any other factors, do any actual thinking on the subject, no, you all already figured it all out, right? :rolleyes:

White man bad. The end.

I assume that this same standard will apply to all persons and that you will delve as deeply in all cases. When a black person is supposed to have done something wrong, do you still want to "know any more" and "consider any other factors"?
I do.
Especially if they're members of my family.

The BLM cancer continues to spread. Thank Obama and the Democrats for the proliferation of this disease on our country.

As always, you're not given credit where credit is truly due. American police brutality against black and brown people created Black Lives Matter. And there's no end to it. Police officers killed more than 70 Americans while the trial was going on.

1000 American citizens shot and killed by American police per year in each of the last 6 years - the most by any first world nation. Even as crime dropped, and the nation went into lockdown, American police shot and killed more than 1000 people last year.

You want to put an end to Black Lives matter? Put an end to the police killings of civilians. Hold police accountant. Stop sending out armed combatants on petty crime calls. Change the police tactic which demands "Compliance" at all costs.

Slow your roll guy..... this ain't South Africa.

You start a race war here and you are all fucked.
Will you be first in line to attack with the white supremacists?
No, I'll be pulling all the black people in my tribe out to my place in the country where I can keep them a bit safer.
Because you racist fucktards are going to get a lot of good people killed with your bullshit.

I hope you die in a fire btw.

Honest cops would want the thugs in their midst to be thrown out of the force. Barack Obama has not been in office for years.
Honest cops do want the bad cops thrown out

but the left thinks every cop is a thug

as your leader said when accused an honest cop of racism for arresting henry gates

obama had to eat those words it the smear of police officers continued

Reverse the situation.
Have a white man walk down the street of an all black neighborhood.
He'd be lucky not to be beat up, robbed, and even shot. ... :cool:

Well we see what happens to black men in white neighborhoods.
So then why move there? Obviously 99.9% are perfectly fine and happy. Are you always playing the victim card?

This is America Jack, I can move there if I like the home. If your racist ass doesn't like it, move.
You misunderstood. 99.9% are fine and that’s why you move there. You’re the biggest antisemite and Holocaust denier on this forum.

You're the biggest lying POS on this forum, because I put you on blast now I am antu-semite. GFY.

You are the biggest racist on this forum.

Imagine being so damn fucked up in the mind as to have an avatar of the Worthless Negro. It doesn't get any dumber than that.

Here is the thing you can't post one racist thing I have said, but I can post pages of your racist comments JB Stoner. Just the fact that your racist ass is calling black folks negroes like that is suppose to be funny.

Everything you say is racist but you are too fucked up in the mind to know it. You even support BLM terrorism and denounce White Patriotism.

Even your avatar is racist. The Worthless Negro was by far the worst President this country ever had. He was disaster but yet you show his picture because he is a Negro. Despicable show of low class racism.

You calling anyone a racist is comical.

I make no denial about my disdain for Negros that are on welfare, commit crimes, vote for Democrats, practice terrorism and don't take care of their families. Despicable assholes.

However, you are in denial about your blatant racism.

That's funny, but you are OK with whites who are on welfare, commit crimes, vote for Democrats or Republicans and practice terrorism and don't take care of their families.

Talk about a racist hypocrite.

I don't hate white folks, just racist ass white folks like you.
you lie....with an avitar of the biggest racist in AMERICA...we see the garbage you support

Why was this little bitch pentland bothering, and then assaulting, a pedestrian whom he clearly does not know? Clearly this is pentland's fault. He put his hands on this kid for no reason. pentland's "wife" is no better. pentland acts like he was raised by a pair of animals. It usually is the parents' fault.
WTF is this crazy azz moron doing in front of this guys house?

Walking down the street you racist hag.

And why isn't his name released?

Why does it need to be? Are you going to go and whoop his ass or something.

And oh yeah----given his behavior----what is his rap sheet and oh btw, is this the azz that was harassing other people including grouping women? BLM thugs all need to be mowed down at this point for being terrorists........

The next rally they have go out there and just open up on them, oh yea you are too much of a coward to do that you are hoping one of your other racist brethren will do it. Was he rounding all the women in the neighborhood up, since you claim he was grouping women.

When are you all going to get these punk ass thug bastards under control? At some point, you have to be embarrassed by them. Right?
The only person that looks out of control, and like a punk ass thug in the video is the white guy.

That black dude had no business even being there.

Why not, he wasn't on private property.

Besides, we don't know what he was up to.

Exactly, so you AssUMe he was doing something criminal.

It sounds like he was acosting two under age girls. If that's true, he deserved to get his ass beat into the sidewalk.

It sounds like you are a racist idiot and dude wouldn't have rolled up on a brutha that was the same size that he was.

Stay outta my neighborhood if you have no legitimate business here.
Thanks, ahead of time.

If I am on a public street I will come into your neighborhood and there is not a damn thing you can do about it.

you are correct.... the man has a right to be on a public street. It is in his rights. What happens if he starts threatening people or infringing on other peoples’ rights?

If a frog had a glass ass would it break when he jumps. If, if, if.

We live in an era where “if you see something, say something”. For the record, I think the assaulter (white guy) overstepped his bounds and should be accountable for physically assaulting the the man (black guy). I also think the victim (black guy) was not just walking through the neighborhood admiring the landscape.

So what was he doing?

why did he say he lived there? If see ANYONE, any shade, color, creed or religion wandering in the vicinity, standing, acting strange, then unclear about where he lives ( he could not say where he lived other than in the neighborhood and was hesitant about which direction), he s doing more than walking though a neighborhood. I was walking through a Black neighborhood in Baltimore one time to a destination. Got stopped by neighbors and was told to “get the fuck out” before something would happen to me by one of them.

OMG you cats have more bullshit stories about your encounters in a black neighborhood. I never go out confronting folks walking or driving down the street, if they look fishy I call the cops to check them out because that it is what we pay taxes for them to do.
thanx 4 telling the world you are a racist. "if they look fishy I call the cops to check them out"
get a life, hopefully someone will call the cops on you because you look "fishy"...let us know how that works out...bang, bang

it’s not that he is necessarily a racist but more of a a full-of-shit hypocrite with double standards. Had the white man in the video simply called the cops, he would still be branded a racist because of the optics of a white man being suspicious about a man - who happens to be Black-acting “fishy”.

What was the young man doing that would warrant you calling the cops?

Acting “funny”.

Acting funny? You mean like ha, ha funny or gay funny. What is acting funny?
fishy....why dont you explain that...we will be waiting

You explain it too me Shithead, what s acting FUNNY?
Why was this little bitch pentland bothering, and then assaulting, a pedestrian whom he clearly does not know? Clearly this is pentland's fault. He put his hands on this kid for no reason. pentland's "wife" is no better. pentland acts like he was raised by a pair of animals. It usually is the parents' fault.

And oh yeah----given his behavior----what is his rap sheet and oh btw, is this the azz that was harassing other people including grouping women? BLM thugs all need to be mowed down at this point for being terrorists........

The next rally they have go out there and just open up on them, oh yea you are too much of a coward to do that you are hoping one of your other racist brethren will do it. Was he rounding all the women in the neighborhood up, since you claim he was grouping women.

When are you all going to get these punk ass thug bastards under control? At some point, you have to be embarrassed by them. Right?
The only person that looks out of control, and like a punk ass thug in the video is the white guy.

It sounds like he was acosting two under age girls. If that's true, he deserved to get his ass beat into the sidewalk.

It sounds like you are a racist idiot and dude wouldn't have rolled up on a brutha that was the same size that he was.

Thanks, ahead of time.

If I am on a public street I will come into your neighborhood and there is not a damn thing you can do about it.

you are correct.... the man has a right to be on a public street. It is in his rights. What happens if he starts threatening people or infringing on other peoples’ rights?

We live in an era where “if you see something, say something”. For the record, I think the assaulter (white guy) overstepped his bounds and should be accountable for physically assaulting the the man (black guy). I also think the victim (black guy) was not just walking through the neighborhood admiring the landscape.

So what was he doing?

why did he say he lived there? If see ANYONE, any shade, color, creed or religion wandering in the vicinity, standing, acting strange, then unclear about where he lives ( he could not say where he lived other than in the neighborhood and was hesitant about which direction), he s doing more than walking though a neighborhood. I was walking through a Black neighborhood in Baltimore one time to a destination. Got stopped by neighbors and was told to “get the fuck out” before something would happen to me by one of them.

OMG you cats have more bullshit stories about your encounters in a black neighborhood. I never go out confronting folks walking or driving down the street, if they look fishy I call the cops to check them out because that it is what we pay taxes for them to do.
thanx 4 telling the world you are a racist. "if they look fishy I call the cops to check them out"
get a life, hopefully someone will call the cops on you because you look "fishy"...let us know how that works out...bang, bang

it’s not that he is necessarily a racist but more of a a full-of-shit hypocrite with double standards. Had the white man in the video simply called the cops, he would still be branded a racist because of the optics of a white man being suspicious about a man - who happens to be Black-acting “fishy”.

Acting “funny”.

no answer, because your master hasnt told you how to answer....i figured as much...just call the shit stain out and it ---deflects

Deflected to what ass clown? The kid wasn't doing anything wrong, this is America you are allowed to walk down ANY public street that you like, you racist dick heads claim he was doing something wrong or acting funny tell us what that is or STFU.
he was acting "fishy", you fucking racist dick head
That still doesn't excuse the guy's assault.

Thanks, ahead of time.

So what was he doing?

Acting “funny”.

Thanks, ahead of time.

So what was he doing?

Acting “funny”.

no answer, because your master hasnt told you how to answer....i figured as much...just call the shit stain out and it ---deflects

Deflected to what ass clown? The kid wasn't doing anything wrong, this is America you are allowed to walk down ANY public street that you like, you racist dick heads claim he was doing something wrong or acting funny tell us what that is or STFU.

What was he doing that was acting fishy, these racist Jack asses can't seem to answer the question.
True they can't. I personally have no problem with someone in the neighborhood that sees a strange asking them what they are doing etc...but the white guy was clearly out of control, and then he assaulted the kid...completely out of line.

The young man seem to keep his cool very well in the face of such hostility from the mob around him
You're easily played, aren't you?
Not sure what you are talking about or referring to
I know you're not.

This morning there were more details about what Deandre had been doing including grabbing a child and picking him/her up---they have been disappearing over the last few hours. He has been doing bizarre things like staring at people...getting on peoples lawns just stand there trying to creep them out. They are now even concealing his last name hiding his idenity now...although I was sure that I read his last name earlier. He is an adult---not the wee wittle woy that some are trying to protray. Apparently, he was been antagonizing and creeping out the neighborhood followed by the girls despite them claiming not to know him for quit some time. They race baiters playing games.

it is amazing how you keep telling us all these things this teenager was doing, but you don't have a damn thing to back none of it up.
you need to stop playing the blind person...dick-lick

You need to stop playing the idiot...........wait you aren't playing.
idiot? you deny being a racist, type like you are a racist, comment like a racist.....
you are the typical scum demonRAT----deny---deflect, and twist to suit........you are a LOSER

BLM is the new KKK

Derek Chauvin found guilty that's the first step ,next is you bigots that make up the majority of the republican party, this country is coming for you people , keep a eye open at all times. You will get what you deserve,

Bring it on motherfucker. I hope you all are really that fucking stupid...lol

next is you bigots that make up the majority of the republican party, this country is coming for you people
Internet tough guys like this person are tiresome

but I wonder how many libs in America he represents?

too many I think for the stability of the country

BLM is the new KKK

Bring it on motherfucker. I hope you all are really that fucking stupid...lol
They are pretty fucking stupid.

Clearly, you didn't bother to get the facts...

Tell us Turtle Shit when are you going to show us the proof that this teenager was doing something wrong. All we have heard come out of your DS is accusations and opinions that you have yet to back up.
Still haven't learned to put on your big girl panties and do your own research? Police are even still claiming that he had cops called on him twice before in the neighborhood and that they are seeking "help" as he has some sort of "mental issues" ----------earlier stories state the two incidences of cops being called on him involved him groping and picking up a strangers child. His name is DEandre and they are not releasing his last name for a reason nor is the lib media reporting it and I am seeing articles not coming up in the search engines now. LIBS and their propaganda.

“On April 8, one incident report says [Deandre] allegedly put his arm around a woman’s waist, put his hand down the right side of her shorts and then put his arm back around her waist as her pants were partly down,” the Post’s Hannah Knowles and Meryl Kornfield report. “On April 10, another report alleges the man repeatedly picked up a baby without permission and tried to walk away.”

Normal males would be going after his ass and punching him out to get rid him...the military guy showed remarkable reserve------------and yet evil race hos go after those protecting children and others your criminal crazy drugged up riff raff.

Oh FYI Superstupid, I am only putting this up now because I was asked by another poster nicely who isn't a super ass and meant to put these up for him. You, on the otherhand are stupid---lazy--and dishonest----NO one should be posting links for your worthless manipulative ass.

Last edited:

Thanks, ahead of time.

So what was he doing?

Acting “funny”.

Thanks, ahead of time.

So what was he doing?

Acting “funny”.

Thanks, ahead of time.

So what was he doing?

Acting “funny”.

Thanks, ahead of time.

So what was he doing?

Acting “funny”.

What was he doing that was acting fishy, these racist Jack asses can't seem to answer the question.
True they can't. I personally have no problem with someone in the neighborhood that sees a strange asking them what they are doing etc...but the white guy was clearly out of control, and then he assaulted the kid...completely out of line.

The young man seem to keep his cool very well in the face of such hostility from the mob around him
I know you're not.

This morning there were more details about what Deandre had been doing including grabbing a child and picking him/her up---they have been disappearing over the last few hours. He has been doing bizarre things like staring at people...getting on peoples lawns just stand there trying to creep them out. They are now even concealing his last name hiding his idenity now...although I was sure that I read his last name earlier. He is an adult---not the wee wittle woy that some are trying to protray. Apparently, he was been antagonizing and creeping out the neighborhood followed by the girls despite them claiming not to know him for quit some time. They race baiters playing games.

it is amazing how you keep telling us all these things this teenager was doing, but you don't have a damn thing to back none of it up.
He's not a teenager Moron-----he is 22 years old.

As it should be.

they are attacking the soldier because 1) he's white and 2) he is protective of others---the communists socialists don't want people standing up and protecting others--they need chaos and fear running things in order to continue to take over and seize power. they don't want anyone going after their Brown shirts which is antifa and the black activist love the criminal movement.

Last edited:
No, I'll be pulling all the black people in my tribe out to my place in the country where I can keep them a bit safer.
Because you racist fucktards are going to get a lot of good people killed with your bullshit.

I hope you die in a fire btw.
Alright Ike, settle down now...
e99d05b9-6e4a-4082-8149-26f2e2be1532_text.gif

You need to take some time to clear your head before someone does it for you...
IXxZTdzVA2dyYprrDAYEGzQFVU28CcVuvxZSBXJFzN2X5DrQJB6xkvyyMSSIaxWpeD_2zdLSvhklSkXOvHn3gjjj9qU=w1200-h630-n-k-no-nu

Last edited:

And answer the question.

Read your own post!

So you are not even going to ask what, just go straight to punishing people?

That's pretty fucked up too, IMO.
Well he's charged already...and the video certainly supports a conviction of simple assault.

If the victim did have a mental disability....that simply just makes the punishment worse in my mind.
Can I have your address?

I got a fuckton of psyche patients I want to bus to your house. It will clear out my ER and you can deal with them for a change.
well i am not going to give you my address...but will give it to LEO when you drop them off. I won't be assaulting any that are walking down the shirt and possing no threat to me or anyone around me
Spoken like a man who has never worked with crazy people.
oh please...just because someone has a mental health disorder doesn't give you a right to assault them
Actually it does------the crazy black guy is certainly a threat----------soldier did as males were intended and made it clear to the perceived threat that he had no business in the area and should leave the areas other people alone.

How was he a threat? Simply because he was black? Yu are a racist bastard, you know it?
Oh the race card when you don't like facts. Here let me spell it out to you.

1) Guy obviously has mental issues along with other issues
2) Secondly, he is a stranger in the neighborhood with no purpose in the area but is what standing around harassing. Do you understand what Stranger DANGER is?
3) He is a serial harasser---cops had been called on him 2 other times doing the same weird shit. Weird as in not NORMAL--something is certainly not right with the situation.
4) He is going after women and children--------------WARNING WARNING WARNING WILL ROBINSON
5) He a grown male is picking up other peoples KIDS..........since when do strange men get a right to start picking up random children? What type of moron doesn't understand there is danger?.

You'd have to be really really stupid to not realize that this freak guy is not a threat to ones family and neighbors or to not realize that he is up to no good.

The Soldier didn't hurt this freak btw---he simply try swatting him away without really hurting him........

Did the asshole doing the harassment know all of this beforehand? If so, why didn't he just call the cops?

Your racist excuses do not fly. STFU and go find a black person to pick on. That will make your day and hopefully get your ass whipped.
Geebus, you don't learn.....

A clear sign of insanity is to do something over and over again and expecting a different result...

I just posted that the cops were called on him atleast 2 times before and yet was back for a third time.

The soldier did as he was trained and as nature intended----he tried running off the threat to the kids and women.
none of that gives him a reason to put his hands on the kid.

Military training doesn't tell you to lose your cool...he clearly is unfit to be in the service. Thankfully the military is taking action.
THE Hell it doesn't------------------crazy guy out harassing women and defenseless children is getting pushed out of the neighborhood at a minimum. Once upon a time, as it should be to protect the kids, he would have been beaten half to death to deter such behavior in the future.
I see no evidence to support your claims...the only evidence presented, is the crazy white guy going nuts on a very calm kid....

The military doesn't train people to behave that way. This video is a black eye to the military...his acts are stain on the Armed Services...and they are right to act. He should be dishonorablity discharged at a minimum.
They will, most likely. Or at least stop his career progression....... the military is shitty to it's people like that.
well when the person gives the Service a black eye with this sort of out of control behavior they should.

Hopefully, maybe they also get him in some sort of anger management counseling. He really might need it
Not really.
You just want him as humiliated as possible.

That doesn't speak well of you, btw.
Not at all...I just hope he deals with his anger. I don't want him to be humiliated. His behavior did a good job of that though

Thanks, ahead of time.

So what was he doing?

Acting “funny”.

Thanks, ahead of time.

So what was he doing?

Acting “funny”.

Thanks, ahead of time.

So what was he doing?

Acting “funny”.

Thanks, ahead of time.

So what was he doing?

Acting “funny”.

I know you're not.

our EYES...and you? you must be watching a tampered w/ cbs video.....

New Topics

Forum List

Back