BLM lynch mob surrounds soldier's home

And of course the media is leaving pertinent info out of their report....something is fishy here...a US soldier does not see skin color...they shower with all colors and live with men of color...there has got to be a reason for this guy to go off and we are not hearing it....as usual....

That is the stupidest shit I have ever heard, you don't have a clue so just keep your mouth shut.
Have you ever been in the military bitch?....
Have you thought that maybe it's not race, but the guy is just an out of control, asshat?
Out of control yes...but why?...just because?....we are not being told the whole story at least not yet....
I have no idea why. I asked that question earlier in this thread. I am sure there might be more. But the video doesn't look good for the white guy. The smaller guy, certainly comes across much more calm. I can't think of any reason that would justifiy the assault...not from the video
He comes across as being very passive aggressive; he knew his presence was agitating the people and just for spite, refused to walk away.

Most violence comes with instructions; if a big guy tells you to walk away or else, you need to accept that you are ignoring an opportunity to avoid violence if you refuse to do so.
Make your choice and own it; don't try to weasel out of your own responsibility and only blame the other guy.
it’s his fault people can’t handle someone walking down a the street?

sorry the guy being violent s the person at fault.
I've dealt with a lot of situations like this, and I've known lots of NCOs and Drill Sergeants..... there was more going on here prior to what was shown on the video.

And he didn't touch him until the guy began walking towards the woman he said was his wife. Pretty reasonable reaction, under the circumstances.

Reasonable? Did you see something no one else did? You do know that a sidewalk runs two directions.
Did you not see that part?

Do you let strange men physically close the distance with your wife during a dispute, yes or no?

Where was she standing? On the fucking sidewalk or right next to it!
And answer the question.

Read your own post!

You said, "Do you let strange men physically close the distance with your wife during a dispute, yes or no?"

What the fuck did you expect the guy to do, sprout wings and fly away?
No, he moved right at her..... in what universe is that okay, and something a man is not supposed to prevent?

Why are you trying to pretend that didn't happen?

3rd degree assault for THAT???

Omg

So you would be ok with an adult male shoving and threatening your teenage son.
One, he doesn't look like a teenager to me.

Doesn't change the fact he is a teenager.

Two, act like a shithead, you get treated like a shithead.

So a black teenager who isn't bowing down to the white man's commands is acting like a shithead. Hmmmm.

(Maybe consider teaching young people to act right, instead of telling all the rest of us we have to put up with their bad behavior...... oh wait, that would require you do some good parenting, though. Never mind)

Act right? How about treating folks with respect and you might receive it in return,.

And of course the media is leaving pertinent info out of their report....something is fishy here...a US soldier does not see skin color...they shower with all colors and live with men of color...there has got to be a reason for this guy to go off and we are not hearing it....as usual....

That is the stupidest shit I have ever heard, you don't have a clue so just keep your mouth shut.
Have you thought that maybe it's not race, but the guy is just an out of control, asshat?
Out of control yes...but why?...just because?....we are not being told the whole story at least not yet....
I have no idea why. I asked that question earlier in this thread. I am sure there might be more. But the video doesn't look good for the white guy. The smaller guy, certainly comes across much more calm. I can't think of any reason that would justifiy the assault...not from the video
He comes across as being very passive aggressive; he knew his presence was agitating the people and just for spite, refused to walk away.

Most violence comes with instructions; if a big guy tells you to walk away or else, you need to accept that you are ignoring an opportunity to avoid violence if you refuse to do so.
Make your choice and own it; don't try to weasel out of your own responsibility and only blame the other guy.

I've dealt with a lot of situations like this, and I've known lots of NCOs and Drill Sergeants..... there was more going on here prior to what was shown on the video.

And he didn't touch him until the guy began walking towards the woman he said was his wife. Pretty reasonable reaction, under the circumstances.

Reasonable? Did you see something no one else did? You do know that a sidewalk runs two directions.

Do you let strange men physically close the distance with your wife during a dispute, yes or no?

And answer the question.

Read your own post!

You said, "Do you let strange men physically close the distance with your wife during a dispute, yes or no?"

No, he moved right at her..... in what universe is that okay, and something a man is not supposed to prevent?

He walked in the direction the guy told him to go, she happened to be standing there videoing him

There is literally no defense of this asshat's actions...at least none on video.

3rd degree assault for THAT???

Omg

So you would be ok with an adult male shoving and threatening your teenage son.
One, he doesn't look like a teenager to me.

Doesn't change the fact he is a teenager.

Two, act like a shithead, you get treated like a shithead.

So a black teenager who isn't bowing down to the white man's commands is acting like a shithead. Hmmmm.

(Maybe consider teaching young people to act right, instead of telling all the rest of us we have to put up with their bad behavior...... oh wait, that would require you do some good parenting, though. Never mind)

Act right? How about treating folks with respect and you might receive it in return,.
Is he? How old is he then?

Would you be okay with a white kid acting like that to a grown man if the man was black?
From your posting history, I doubt it.

That respect thing goes both ways, guy.

And answer the question.

Read your own post!

He walked in the direction the guy told him to go, she happened to be standing there videoing him

There is literally no defense of this asshat's actions...at least none on video.
I don't know, I'd like to know what caused the initial confrontation.

And answer the question.

Read your own post!

I don't disagree....if anything...the video is certainly not good for the white guy and his wife...they come across as a bunch of punks...and frankly hurts the rep of the US Military...hopefully whatever branch he's a member of takes some action...

And answer the question.

Read your own post!

Her personal space is not an issue and never is.

Why was this little bitch pentland bothering, and then assaulting, a pedestrian whom he clearly does not know? Clearly this is pentland's fault. He put his hands on this kid for no reason. pentland's "wife" is no better. pentland acts like he was raised by a pair of animals. It usually is the parents' fault.
WTF? The “pedestrian” touched a woman and picked up a small child that he did not know. He was a nuisance and Pentland jumped in as a good neighbor would.

On a side note...always amused by keyboard tough guys like yourself. I guarantee you don’t call Pentland a “little bitch” in person :laugh:

And answer the question.

Read your own post!

I don't disagree....if anything...the video is certainly not good for the white guy and his wife...they come across as a bunch of punks...and frankly hurts the rep of the US Military...hopefully whatever branch he's a member of takes some action...
Something caused this.... I'd like to know what.

Drills tend to be pretty good at keeping their composure, so whatever happened, it must have been pretty fucked up.

And answer the question.

Read your own post!

Her husband disagreed.

And answer the question.

Read your own post!

Drills tend to be pretty good at keeping their composure, so whatever happened, it must have been pretty fucked up.
Sure something could have...or the white dude and his wife could have just been asshats...and who knows what caused that.

The video appears to simply show that

And answer the question.

Read your own post!

Her husband disagreed.
Why did he tell him to leave that way then? The white asshat was looking to mark his territory, and make sure the kid knew he wasn't welcome there...the white guy is a bully and thug and rightfully got charged, and should be punished

BLM is the new KKK

A1AAE918-A9AA-4E5F-9E53-B4B9A86512E9.jpeg

The black guy was walking around the neighborhood touching women and picking up small children. He apparently has a mental illness.

So this military man was 100% justified.
I saw nothing showing him picking up kids and touching people...nor did I hear the white guy claim that was the case.

If he has a mental illness...then even more shame on the white guy. Picking up people that have mental developmental problems...real cool...geez...what an asshat..hope he does get jail over this then

And answer the question.

Read your own post!

Sure something could have...or the white dude and his wife could have just been asshats...and who knows what caused that.

So you are not even going to ask what, just go straight to punishing people?

That's pretty fucked up too, IMO.

And answer the question.

Read your own post!

Well he's charged already...and the video certainly supports a conviction of simple assault.

If the victim did have a mental disability....that simply just makes the punishment worse in my mind.

And answer the question.

Read your own post!

Her husband disagreed.
Why did he tell him to leave that way then? The white asshat was looking to mark his territory, and make sure the kid knew he wasn't welcome there...the white guy is a bully and thug and rightfully got charged, and should be punished
So much for benefit of the doubt.
:rolleyes:

And answer the question.

Read your own post!

Her husband disagreed.
So much for benefit of the doubt.
:rolleyes:
I am giving him the benefit of the doubt...I don't know the motive for his assault...but he clearly assault him,. It wasn't self-defense, that's clear, it wasn't defense of others....the white guy didn't appear to be insane....so the guilt of the assault is pretty clear. I am giving him a benefit of the doubt as far as motive...but someone suggested the victim might suffer from mental disability....if that is true that goes the other way in my mind as far as punishment if convicted

And answer the question.

Read your own post!

Well he's charged already...and the video certainly supports a conviction of simple assault.

If the victim did have a mental disability....that simply just makes the punishment worse in my mind.
Can I have your address?

I got a fuckton of psyche patients I want to bus to your house. It will clear out my ER and you can deal with them for a change.

Forum List

Back