BLM lynch mob surrounds soldier's home

Why was this little bitch pentland bothering, and then assaulting, a pedestrian whom he clearly does not know? Clearly this is pentland's fault. He put his hands on this kid for no reason. pentland's "wife" is no better. pentland acts like he was raised by a pair of animals. It usually is the parents' fault.
WTF is this crazy azz moron doing in front of this guys house?

Walking down the street you racist hag.

And why isn't his name released?

Why does it need to be? Are you going to go and whoop his ass or something.

And oh yeah----given his behavior----what is his rap sheet and oh btw, is this the azz that was harassing other people including grouping women? BLM thugs all need to be mowed down at this point for being terrorists........

The next rally they have go out there and just open up on them, oh yea you are too much of a coward to do that you are hoping one of your other racist brethren will do it. Was he rounding all the women in the neighborhood up, since you claim he was grouping women.

When are you all going to get these punk ass thug bastards under control? At some point, you have to be embarrassed by them. Right?
The only person that looks out of control, and like a punk ass thug in the video is the white guy.

That black dude had no business even being there.

Why not, he wasn't on private property.

Besides, we don't know what he was up to.

Exactly, so you AssUMe he was doing something criminal.

It sounds like he was acosting two under age girls. If that's true, he deserved to get his ass beat into the sidewalk.

It sounds like you are a racist idiot and dude wouldn't have rolled up on a brutha that was the same size that he was.

Stay outta my neighborhood if you have no legitimate business here.
Thanks, ahead of time.

If I am on a public street I will come into your neighborhood and there is not a damn thing you can do about it.

you are correct.... the man has a right to be on a public street. It is in his rights. What happens if he starts threatening people or infringing on other peoples’ rights?

If a frog had a glass ass would it break when he jumps. If, if, if.

We live in an era where “if you see something, say something”. For the record, I think the assaulter (white guy) overstepped his bounds and should be accountable for physically assaulting the the man (black guy). I also think the victim (black guy) was not just walking through the neighborhood admiring the landscape.

So what was he doing?

why did he say he lived there? If see ANYONE, any shade, color, creed or religion wandering in the vicinity, standing, acting strange, then unclear about where he lives ( he could not say where he lived other than in the neighborhood and was hesitant about which direction), he s doing more than walking though a neighborhood. I was walking through a Black neighborhood in Baltimore one time to a destination. Got stopped by neighbors and was told to “get the fuck out” before something would happen to me by one of them.

OMG you cats have more bullshit stories about your encounters in a black neighborhood. I never go out confronting folks walking or driving down the street, if they look fishy I call the cops to check them out because that it is what we pay taxes for them to do.
But you get all outraged when someone does the same shit to a black guy.

Flaming hypocrite alert!!!

LOL

Flaming ass clown alert, if I think someone is breaking the law or about to who else should I call? You.

Why was this little bitch pentland bothering, and then assaulting, a pedestrian whom he clearly does not know? Clearly this is pentland's fault. He put his hands on this kid for no reason. pentland's "wife" is no better. pentland acts like he was raised by a pair of animals. It usually is the parents' fault.

And oh yeah----given his behavior----what is his rap sheet and oh btw, is this the azz that was harassing other people including grouping women? BLM thugs all need to be mowed down at this point for being terrorists........

The next rally they have go out there and just open up on them, oh yea you are too much of a coward to do that you are hoping one of your other racist brethren will do it. Was he rounding all the women in the neighborhood up, since you claim he was grouping women.

When are you all going to get these punk ass thug bastards under control? At some point, you have to be embarrassed by them. Right?
The only person that looks out of control, and like a punk ass thug in the video is the white guy.

It sounds like he was acosting two under age girls. If that's true, he deserved to get his ass beat into the sidewalk.

It sounds like you are a racist idiot and dude wouldn't have rolled up on a brutha that was the same size that he was.

Thanks, ahead of time.

If I am on a public street I will come into your neighborhood and there is not a damn thing you can do about it.

you are correct.... the man has a right to be on a public street. It is in his rights. What happens if he starts threatening people or infringing on other peoples’ rights?

We live in an era where “if you see something, say something”. For the record, I think the assaulter (white guy) overstepped his bounds and should be accountable for physically assaulting the the man (black guy). I also think the victim (black guy) was not just walking through the neighborhood admiring the landscape.

So what was he doing?

why did he say he lived there? If see ANYONE, any shade, color, creed or religion wandering in the vicinity, standing, acting strange, then unclear about where he lives ( he could not say where he lived other than in the neighborhood and was hesitant about which direction), he s doing more than walking though a neighborhood. I was walking through a Black neighborhood in Baltimore one time to a destination. Got stopped by neighbors and was told to “get the fuck out” before something would happen to me by one of them.

OMG you cats have more bullshit stories about your encounters in a black neighborhood. I never go out confronting folks walking or driving down the street, if they look fishy I call the cops to check them out because that it is what we pay taxes for them to do.
thanx 4 telling the world you are a racist. "if they look fishy I call the cops to check them out"
get a life, hopefully someone will call the cops on you because you look "fishy"...let us know how that works out...bang, bang

it’s not that he is necessarily a racist but more of a a full-of-shit hypocrite with double standards. Had the white man in the video simply called the cops, he would still be branded a racist because of the optics of a white man being suspicious about a man - who happens to be Black-acting “fishy”.

What was the young man doing that would warrant you calling the cops?

Thanks, ahead of time.

So what was he doing?

thanx 4 telling the world you are a racist. "if they look fishy I call the cops to check them out"
get a life, hopefully someone will call the cops on you because you look "fishy"...let us know how that works out...bang, bang

The racist is you cocksucka, I am not a cop so I am not going out and confronting anyone just because they are walking in the neighborhood. Most of the time I don't mess with folks, see unlike racist trash like you I don't see a white man walking in the neighborhood and find him strange or up to no good.
look queer boy, the only racist here, would be the shit stain-you-...did you forget saying you would call cops if you werent comfortable....i didnt....this makes you a retard also. keep spewing your lies...
deflect, deny, twist to suit....describes an ass wipe like you to a T

Thanks, ahead of time.

So what was he doing?

it’s not that he is necessarily a racist but more of a a full-of-shit hypocrite with double standards. Had the white man in the video simply called the cops, he would still be branded a racist because of the optics of a white man being suspicious about a man - who happens to be Black-acting “fishy”.

Acting “funny”.

Thanks, ahead of time.

So what was he doing?

The racist is you cocksucka, I am not a cop so I am not going out and confronting anyone just because they are walking in the neighborhood. Most of the time I don't mess with folks, see unlike racist trash like you I don't see a white man walking in the neighborhood and find him strange or up to no good.
look queer boy, the only racist here, would be the shit stain-you-...did you forget saying you would call cops if you werent comfortable....i didnt....this makes you a retard also. keep spewing your lies...

Ah Fuck boy, I will give you credit you are one tough internet guy.

Thanks, ahead of time.

So what was he doing?

Acting “funny”.

Acting funny? You mean like ha, ha funny or gay funny. What is acting funny?

Thanks, ahead of time.

So what was he doing?

Acting “funny”.

“Funny”as in, “if you see something, say something”.

Thanks, ahead of time.

So what was he doing?

Ah Fuck boy, I will give you credit you are one tough internet guy.
why thanx,.... racist...

Thanks, ahead of time.

So what was he doing?

Acting “funny”.

fishy....why dont you explain that...we will be waiting

Thanks, ahead of time.

So what was he doing?

Acting “funny”.

You explain it too me Shithead, what s acting FUNNY?

Why was this little bitch pentland bothering, and then assaulting, a pedestrian whom he clearly does not know? Clearly this is pentland's fault. He put his hands on this kid for no reason. pentland's "wife" is no better. pentland acts like he was raised by a pair of animals
Pentland is responsible for his own actions and it appears that he was out of line

if so he will probably be discharged from the Army

however there are deepe]]r reasons for the rising number of racisl incidents in America and the blame for that belongs to obama and the Black Lies Matter crowd

We are playing a dangerous game of tit for tat in America thst brings of the worst in both sides

and yes, whites are guilty as well as blacks

I don't think that President Obama and BLM supporters are to blame for anything. The more that comes out in public about various incidents raises suspicions and indicates that BLM probably has a real point and a lot has been covered over. Cops on video who were supposed to be enforcing the curfew in Kenosha, but said nothing to people on the streets with guns and even gave them water, and minutes later Rittenhouse murders two people and maims a third. Cops actually contributing to Rittenhouse's defense fund. Cops making all sorts of racist comments on social media. Cops posing with confederate flags. Cops in the same jurisdiction treating people in that same situation differently. Cops involved in right-wing groups, and even some involved in the assault on Congress. There is certainly enough to warrant hearings in Congress and in state governments to look into all of this.

It's a matter of revealing these corrupt cops and booting them out of law enforcement, not a matter of attacking all cops in general. If we are going to give people the authority that comes with a badge, we have to have confidence that these are upstanding, honorable people. We know the difference between the honorable and the dishonorable. Many cops of all races were valiant in their defense of the Capitol, for example, but we also remember the corruption scandal that the movie Serpico was based on.

We live in a chaotic time, yes, but this may actually a good thing. What has been hidden is being revealed, not only as to police corruption, both here and in other countries, but also in such areas as sex crimes and political corruption, corruption in religious groups, and the Creator only knows what else. This certainly helps to make us all more safe, more free, and societies more stable.

As usual, you don't address the O.P.

Thanks, ahead of time.

So what was he doing?

Acting “funny”.

Thanks, ahead of time.

So what was he doing?

Acting “funny”.

no answer, because your master hasnt told you how to answer....i figured as much...just call the shit stain out and it ---deflects

If South Carolina is one of those "open carry" and "stand your ground" states, the black guy, if he had a gun, could have shot pentland with impunity.

Why was this little bitch pentland bothering, and then assaulting, a pedestrian whom he clearly does not know? Clearly this is pentland's fault. He put his hands on this kid for no reason. pentland's "wife" is no better. pentland acts like he was raised by a pair of animals
Pentland is responsible for his own actions and it appears that he was out of line

if so he will probably be discharged from the Army

however there are deepe]]r reasons for the rising number of racisl incidents in America and the blame for that belongs to obama and the Black Lies Matter crowd

We are playing a dangerous game of tit for tat in America thst brings of the worst in both sides

and yes, whites are guilty as well as blacks

I don't think that President Obama and BLM supporters are to blame for anything. The more that comes out in public about various incidents raises suspicions and indicates that BLM probably has a real point and a lot has been covered over. Cops on video who were supposed to be enforcing the curfew in Kenosha, but said nothing to people on the streets with guns and even gave them water, and minutes later Rittenhouse murders two people and maims a third. Cops actually contributing to Rittenhouse's defense fund. Cops making all sorts of racist comments on social media. Cops posing with confederate flags. Cops in the same jurisdiction treating people in that same situation differently. Cops involved in right-wing groups, and even some involved in the assault on Congress. There is certainly enough to warrant hearings in Congress and in state governments to look into all of this.

It's a matter of revealing these corrupt cops and booting them out of law enforcement, not a matter of attacking all cops in general. If we are going to give people the authority that comes with a badge, we have to have confidence that these are upstanding, honorable people. We know the difference between the honorable and the dishonorable. Many cops of all races were valiant in their defense of the Capitol, for example, but we also remember the corruption scandal that the movie Serpico was based on.

We live in a chaotic time, yes, but this may actually a good thing. What has been hidden is being revealed, not only as to police corruption, both here and in other countries, but also in such areas as sex crimes and political corruption, corruption in religious groups, and the Creator only knows what else. This certainly helps to make us all more safe, more free, and societies more stable.

our Vice President and many other liberal elites were raising funds to bail out people who burnt and looted urban businesses and/or beat the the shit out of people who happened to be driving at the wrong place, wrong time. Cops raised funds for Rittenhouse who shot at rapists and murderers who were trying to kill him.

Cops actually contributing to Rittenhouse's defense fund. Cops making all sorts of racist comments on social media. Cops posing with confederate flags.
Black Lies Matter has tormented the tiger long enough that I dont blame cops for being angry at the entire movement

Thanks, ahead of time.

So what was he doing?

Acting “funny”.

Thanks, ahead of time.

So what was he doing?

Acting “funny”.

no answer, because your master hasnt told you how to answer....i figured as much...just call the shit stain out and it ---deflects

Deflected to what ass clown? The kid wasn't doing anything wrong, this is America you are allowed to walk down ANY public street that you like, you racist dick heads claim he was doing something wrong or acting funny tell us what that is or STFU.

Thanks, ahead of time.

So what was he doing?

Acting “funny”.

Thanks, ahead of time.

So what was he doing?

Acting “funny”.

Deflected to what ass clown? The kid wasn't doing anything wrong, this is America you are allowed to walk down ANY public street that you like, you racist dick heads claim he was doing something wrong or acting funny tell us what that is or STFU.

you are aloud to walk down any street at any hour......without shooting a gun! Whydo you leave that part out? Is your hatred of cops and white people that deep that it clouds any sort of logic? I could give a fuck that you hate white peoples that don’t align with your views but be honest and use logic for chrissakes.

Thanks, ahead of time.

So what was he doing?

Acting “funny”.

Thanks, ahead of time.

So what was he doing?

Acting “funny”.

you are aloud to walk down any street at any hour......without shooting a gun! Whydo you leave that part out? Is your hatred of cops and white people that deep that it clouds any sort of logic? I could give a fuck that you hate white peoples that don’t align with your views but be honest and use logic for chrissakes.

So you are saying the young man was shooting a gun, so why didn't he bust a cap into the racist that was assaulting him?

New Topics

Forum List

Back