BLM lynch mob surrounds soldier's home

What this guy did was clearly racist. What i find interesting is that the BLM was outraged that this guy was harrassed and came out to protest this guy at his house, BUT remain completely and utterly silent on black ppl attacking and murdering asians, especially the elderly. Extremely telling.

Have they come out in protest of white guys attacking elderly Asians?
Doesnt happen. But that doesnt stop you from making a fool of yourself

It's on record fool, not matter how much you deny it.

Why was this little bitch pentland bothering, and then assaulting, a pedestrian whom he clearly does not know? Clearly this is pentland's fault. He put his hands on this kid for no reason. pentland's "wife" is no better. pentland acts like he was raised by a pair of animals. It usually is the parents' fault.
WTF is this crazy azz moron doing in front of this guys house?

Walking down the street you racist hag.

And why isn't his name released?

Why does it need to be? Are you going to go and whoop his ass or something.

And oh yeah----given his behavior----what is his rap sheet and oh btw, is this the azz that was harassing other people including grouping women? BLM thugs all need to be mowed down at this point for being terrorists........

The next rally they have go out there and just open up on them, oh yea you are too much of a coward to do that you are hoping one of your other racist brethren will do it. Was he rounding all the women in the neighborhood up, since you claim he was grouping women.

When are you all going to get these punk ass thug bastards under control? At some point, you have to be embarrassed by them. Right?
The only person that looks out of control, and like a punk ass thug in the video is the white guy.

That black dude had no business even being there.

Why not, he wasn't on private property.

Besides, we don't know what he was up to.

Exactly, so you AssUMe he was doing something criminal.

It sounds like he was acosting two under age girls. If that's true, he deserved to get his ass beat into the sidewalk.

It sounds like you are a racist idiot and dude wouldn't have rolled up on a brutha that was the same size that he was.

Stay outta my neighborhood if you have no legitimate business here.
Thanks, ahead of time.

If I am on a public street I will come into your neighborhood and there is not a damn thing you can do about it.

you are correct.... the man has a right to be on a public street. It is in his rights. What happens if he starts threatening people or infringing on other peoples’ rights?

If a frog had a glass ass would it break when he jumps. If, if, if.

We live in an era where “if you see something, say something”. For the record, I think the assaulter (white guy) overstepped his bounds and should be accountable for physically assaulting the the man (black guy). I also think the victim (black guy) was not just walking through the neighborhood admiring the landscape.

So what was he doing?

BLM is the new KKK
How do you figure?
They are a black supremacist hate group who perform lynchings in the form of targeting and assassinating police (not to mention the victim in this thread) and they commit cross-burnings by painting their name on other people’s and public property. They are worse than the KKK because they are abetted by media and the entire DNC.

BLM is the new KKK
How do you figure?
They are a black supremacist hate group who perform lynchings in the form of targeting and assassinating police (not to mention the victim in this thread) and they commit cross-burnings by painting their name on other people’s and public property. They are worse than the KKK because they are abetted by media and the entire DNC.
The Klan with a tan.

BLM is the new KKK
How do you figure?
The Klan with a tan.
Except that they’re supported by insulated soft-core white supremacist democrats who think blacks are inferior and need their sympathy.

Why was this little bitch pentland bothering, and then assaulting, a pedestrian whom he clearly does not know? Clearly this is pentland's fault. He put his hands on this kid for no reason. pentland's "wife" is no better. pentland acts like he was raised by a pair of animals. It usually is the parents' fault.

And oh yeah----given his behavior----what is his rap sheet and oh btw, is this the azz that was harassing other people including grouping women? BLM thugs all need to be mowed down at this point for being terrorists........

The next rally they have go out there and just open up on them, oh yea you are too much of a coward to do that you are hoping one of your other racist brethren will do it. Was he rounding all the women in the neighborhood up, since you claim he was grouping women.

When are you all going to get these punk ass thug bastards under control? At some point, you have to be embarrassed by them. Right?
The only person that looks out of control, and like a punk ass thug in the video is the white guy.

It sounds like he was acosting two under age girls. If that's true, he deserved to get his ass beat into the sidewalk.

It sounds like you are a racist idiot and dude wouldn't have rolled up on a brutha that was the same size that he was.

Thanks, ahead of time.

If I am on a public street I will come into your neighborhood and there is not a damn thing you can do about it.

you are correct.... the man has a right to be on a public street. It is in his rights. What happens if he starts threatening people or infringing on other peoples’ rights?

We live in an era where “if you see something, say something”. For the record, I think the assaulter (white guy) overstepped his bounds and should be accountable for physically assaulting the the man (black guy). I also think the victim (black guy) was not just walking through the neighborhood admiring the landscape.

So what was he doing?

why did he say he lived there? If see ANYONE, any shade, color, creed or religion wandering in the vicinity, standing, acting strange, then unclear about where he lives ( he could not say where he lived other than in the neighborhood and was hesitant about which direction), he s doing more than walking though a neighborhood. I was walking through a Black neighborhood in Baltimore one time to a destination. Got stopped by neighbors and was told to “get the fuck out” before something would happen to me by one of them.

Thanks, ahead of time.

So what was he doing?

why did he say he lived there? If see ANYONE, any shade, color, creed or religion wandering in the vicinity, standing, acting strange, then unclear about where he lives ( he could not say where he lived other than in the neighborhood and was hesitant about which direction), he s doing more than walking though a neighborhood. I was walking through a Black neighborhood in Baltimore one time to a destination. Got stopped by neighbors and was told to “get the fuck out” before something would happen to me by one of them.

OMG you cats have more bullshit stories about your encounters in a black neighborhood. I never go out confronting folks walking or driving down the street, if they look fishy I call the cops to check them out because that it is what we pay taxes for them to do.

Apparently none of the BLM bozo's have a job, and can spend all day, every day, protesting. ... :cuckoo:
they get a check from PIG-lousi and company. then they get travelling $$$ to go to the next demonRAT city to loot.

Thanks, ahead of time.

So what was he doing?

OMG you cats have more bullshit stories about your encounters in a black neighborhood. I never go out confronting folks walking or driving down the street, if they look fishy I call the cops to check them out because that it is what we pay taxes for them to do.
thanx 4 telling the world you are a racist. "if they look fishy I call the cops to check them out"
get a life, hopefully someone will call the cops on you because you look "fishy"...let us know how that works out...bang, bang

Thanks, ahead of time.

So what was he doing?

But you get all outraged when someone does the same shit to a black guy.

Flaming hypocrite alert!!!

LOL

I'd be very suspicious if I saw a black guy that didn't live in my neighborhood just walking around my street for no reason.
Was he looking for house's where the owners aren't home during the day in order to come back and rob them?
Was he trying to see which house's had women or girls that were alone?
You have to be very vigilant of strangers in your neighborhood these days. ... :cool:
you go from, "if I saw a black guy "...to "vigilant of strangers"....you are a racist

BLM is the new KKK

There are many faults with BLM, but that is an absurdly stupid comparison
Its just packaged differently. They want to legitimize the way people act in the communities blaming others for their plight. There is no way that things can improve in a big way without recognizing personal faults or we get a true totalitarian government that forces people to act the way the government demands.

Thanks, ahead of time.

So what was he doing?

I never said you don’t go out and confront people. I used my experience to illustrate that regardless of color, neighbors confront people who believe they are a threat to the neighborhood. And then there are concerned neighbors like you and myself who call the cops. So, aside from you not liking my experiences, what is your factual basis for calling bullshit on me?

Thanks, ahead of time.

So what was he doing?

thanx 4 telling the world you are a racist. "if they look fishy I call the cops to check them out"
get a life, hopefully someone will call the cops on you because you look "fishy"...let us know how that works out...bang, bang

it’s not that he is necessarily a racist but more of a a full-of-shit hypocrite with double standards. Had the white man in the video simply called the cops, he would still be branded a racist because of the optics of a white man being suspicious about a man - who happens to be Black-acting “fishy”.

Thanks, ahead of time.

So what was he doing?

But you get all outraged when someone does the same shit to a black guy.

Flaming hypocrite alert!!!

LOL

it is a hypocrite alert. Someone is acting fishy, “Oh wait, we can’t call the cops on them. They are Black. We might be called “racists”.

Thanks, ahead of time.

So what was he doing?
not being a racist like you

Thanks, ahead of time.

So what was he doing?

The racist is you cocksucka, I am not a cop so I am not going out and confronting anyone just because they are walking in the neighborhood. Most of the time I don't mess with folks, see unlike racist trash like you I don't see a white man walking in the neighborhood and find him strange or up to no good.

Forum List

Back