BLM lynch mob surrounds soldier's home

Wild Bill Kelsoe

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2021
Why was this little bitch pentland bothering, and then assaulting, a pedestrian whom he clearly does not know? Clearly this is pentland's fault. He put his hands on this kid for no reason. pentland's "wife" is no better. pentland acts like he was raised by a pair of animals. It usually is the parents' fault.

BLM is the new KKK

In 2021, a Caucasian soldier allegedly pushes a young gentleman of our most pampered minority and is arrested.

In 2021, hundreds of young gentlemen of said minority sucker punch elderly Asians and others, but they are rarely prosecuted let alone punished.

Seems fair, doesn't it!

1618519271844.png

Why was this little bitch pentland bothering, and then assaulting, a pedestrian whom he clearly does not know? Clearly this is pentland's fault. He put his hands on this kid for no reason. pentland's "wife" is no better. pentland acts like he was raised by a pair of animals. It usually is the parents' fault.
I'd pay large to watch you call him a "little bitch" to his face.

Hope he's got protection.
I think they really don't want to push their luck with Pentland. He might do them serious harm because he doesn't buy in to their bullshit. This weird little guy had spent 15 minutes in the neighborhood and no one there recognized him. Pentland might have overreacted but the punk definitely gave off the vibe that he wanted to stir shit. One of these days a BLM crowd is going to show up like this right after someone like Pentland has just been fired and released on bail and is in a rather delicate state of mind. I look forward to the video...

Well...he certainly comes across like one in the video....why was he bothering the kid walking on the sidewalk?

Well...he certainly comes across like one in the video....why was he bothering the kid walking on the sidewalk?
Who was the blonde girl, the guy's daughter maybe??

WTF is this crazy azz moron doing in front of this guys house? And why isn't his name released? And oh yeah----given his behavior----what is his rap sheet and oh btw, is this the azz that was harassing other people including grouping women? BLM thugs all need to be mowed down at this point for being terrorists........

And of course the media is leaving pertinent info out of their report....something is fishy here...a US soldier does not see skin color...they shower with all colors and live with men of color...there has got to be a reason for this guy to go off and we are not hearing it....as usual....

Forum List

Back