BLM leader says Vax Mandates are racist

For once, I have to agree with BLM.

These DemonRat vax mandates are racist

I hope they gather to create the biggest ‘peaceful protest’ in BLM history all throughout NYC.

I wonder if the media would cover and support those protests?
Everything and everyone is Racist----Usually the ones screaming racist are the most racist.

Franklin had a personal stake in controlling smallpox. His son, Francis Folger Franklin, died of smallpox at the age of four in 1736. Franklin noticed that variolation caused fewer deaths than naturally contracted smallpox did.
Epidemiologist Benjamin Franklin | History of Vaccines

Too chickenshit to comment on your party's racist mandate that denies basic services and freedoms to 70% of the young black population in NYC?

LOL

You’re not fooling anyone no matter how hard you try. Maybe yourself and that’s because you’re an idiot who is easily manipulated by lies. Even your own lies
Says the guy that supports tumpism and BLM? :auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::21::21::laugh2::funnyface::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg: Pretty much everybody is laughing at your butt.

I hope they gather to create the biggest ‘peaceful protest’ in BLM history all throughout NYC.

He’s a sick. Whatdya want? So are you. Like minds

Says the guy that supports tumpism and BLM? :auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::21::21::laugh2::funnyface::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg: Pretty much everybody is laughing at your butt.
I’ll repeat myself

You’re not fooling anyone no matter how hard you try. Maybe yourself and that’s because you’re an idiot who is easily manipulated by lies. Even your own lies
Btw there is no way you could possibly be in your 60s with your level of maturity

Yeah and you just so happen to criticize anyone with a (R) in front of their name and every Republican policy then support most DemonRat policies.

The Ship is sinking and you’re trying to claim you were never on board. You’re fooling nobody

New Topics

Forum List

Back