BLM leader says Vax Mandates are racist

Adrenochrome Junkie

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2020

For once, I have to agree with BLM.

These DemonRat vax mandates are racist

I hope they gather to create the biggest ‘peaceful protest’ in BLM history all throughout NYC.

I wonder if the media would cover and support those protests?

I hope they gather to create the biggest ‘peaceful protest’ in BLM history all throughout NYC.

BLM leaders have ZERO credibility on anything. Their followers were either too dumb or too racist to know it. Remember, it's not like black lives matter at all, if a cop (preferably white cop) is not involved.

Last edited:
BLM leaders have ZERO credibility on anything. Their followers were either too dumb or too racist to know it. Remember, it's now like black lives matter at all, if a cop (preferably white cop) is not involved.
Oh now the demonrats don’t support BLM anymore…

It would be hilarious to see them burn down all of NYC. What would Demonrats and the MSM have to say about it?

Bwaaahhhaaaaa...this is when the progressives start to eat their own....

Shhh....the left doesn't want it to be common knowledge that the blacks they keep claiming to be for, per the statistics, are mostly unvaccinated.
As for BLM, they have never been for the intelligent, law-abiding black population, they are for the inner-city negative culture criminals and are the types that prey on others in their own communities, plus they are admitted Communists (Marxists).

Yeah and you just so happen to criticize anyone with a (R) in front of their name and every Republican policy then support most DemonRat policies.

The Ship is sinking and you’re trying to claim you were never on board. You’re fooling nobody

Franklin had a personal stake in controlling smallpox. His son, Francis Folger Franklin, died of smallpox at the age of four in 1736. Franklin noticed that variolation caused fewer deaths than naturally contracted smallpox did.
Epidemiologist Benjamin Franklin | History of Vaccines

Are black people finally waking up to the threat Democrats pose to America and the American way of life?

Democrats say "fuck your freedom" and "freedumb". Anyone who values freedom, Democrats are your enemy.

Jesus Christ. I could fuck a black chick and they would call me a racist. If I let some black lady get infront of me in line at the store I'd be a racist. I'm sure somewhere if I like the movie raiders of the lost ark I'd be a racist because it has Nazis in it.

And no they aren't racist. That's just BLM race baiting people and trying to turn everything into race. Honestly I wish people would spend 1 day shooting every BLM they saw. They have created more racism in the past 12 months than existed in the past decade.

Yeah and you just so happen to criticize anyone with a (R) in front of their name and every Republican policy then support most DemonRat policies.

The Ship is sinking and you’re trying to claim you were never on board. You’re fooling nobody
Don't be an idiot. Republicans during and since trump are about on par with BLM, as you cannot believe them either.
I voted Democrat in the presidential election as the choice was that or 4 more years of trump leadership, if you can call it that, as it was negative leadership, at best and not good for the country, rule of law or in keeping with the constitution.
As for BLM, I don't even think all Democrats support BLM and I know most independent don't.

Franklin had a personal stake in controlling smallpox. His son, Francis Folger Franklin, died of smallpox at the age of four in 1736. Franklin noticed that variolation caused fewer deaths than naturally contracted smallpox did.
Epidemiologist Benjamin Franklin | History of Vaccines
What the fuck does Benjamin Franklin have anything to do with this thread???

Can you still get small pox after getting the vaccine? Because you can still get Covid with the Covid vaccine

Wow!!
The black vote for Biden looks like a vote for shackling freedom.
How stupid is this?

Add those Nigerians to the Dimm voting rolls, ASAP!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

BLM leaders have ZERO credibility on anything. Their followers were either too dumb or too racist to know it. Remember, it's not like black lives matter at all, if a cop (preferably white cop) is not involved.
Did cops lives matter on 1/6?

Don't be an idiot. Republicans during and since trump are about on par with BLM, as you cannot believe them either.
I voted Democrat in the presidential election as the choice was that or 4 more years of trump leadership, if you can call it that, as it was negative leadership, at best and not good for the country, rule of law or in keeping with the constitution.
As for BLM, I don't even think all Democrats support BLM and I know most independent don't.
You’re not fooling anyone no matter how hard you try. Maybe yourself and that’s because you’re an idiot who is easily manipulated by lies. Even your own lies

New Topics

Forum List

Back