BLM just can't accept the fact that Smollett is guilty

Roflol. Little girl you need a better schtick. That does not even come as close to being believable as the last piece of trash you posted. But hey no one said you could not be a comedian you little girls can all grow up to be anything you want. So run along and play and let the grown ups talk.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Time for you to get back on your corner sugar britches before your pimp starts slapping you around. You make me feel like and sympathize with Dan Aykroyd on Weekend Update.
1639167937266.jpeg

Damn little one you just not smart enough to handle even playing with your dolls.
Hey, if I had any dolls, you'd be welcome to them. I try to help the under the underprivileged at Christmastime, best I can.

Hey, if I had any dolls, you'd be welcome to them. I try to help the under the underprivileged at Christmastime, best I can.
Damn child you can’t even use proper English. The funny part of it is out of everyone that posted on the op you were the only one that felt a need to post partisan bs then try and defend. Just does not get any crazier then that. I don’t care who you are that there is funny.

Black Lives Matter stands with Jussie Smollett after verdict
BY NARDINE SAAD

Social-justice organization Black Lives Matter is still standing with Jussie Smollett after the actor was convicted Thursday of staging a racist, homophobic attack and lying to police about it.

But his old friend Don Lemon, the CNN anchor who once defended him amid allegations of a hoax, is not supporting him.

Just when you thought THOSE PEOPLE couldn't get any dumber. Virtually a complete disaster of a race.

I know, look at those people and organizations who said they'd never support Trump financially after his attempted coup, and yet they are financially supporting Trump.

BY NARDINE SAAD

Social-justice organization Black Lives Matter is still standing with Jussie Smollett after the actor was convicted Thursday of staging a racist, homophobic attack and lying to police about it.

But his old friend Don Lemon, the CNN anchor who once defended him amid allegations of a hoax, is not supporting him.

Just when you thought THOSE PEOPLE couldn't get any dumber. Virtually a complete disaster of a race.
His act did fool many. The police, the law and many people.

BY NARDINE SAAD

I’d like to know what that means? Are they saying the two black Nigerians lied? And the black american didn’t? How is this their win?

I know, look at those people and organizations who said they'd never support Trump financially after his attempted coup, and yet they are financially supporting Trump.
Who’s that?

The same stupid confused Negroes and Moon Bats that think Smollett is innocent (with a gulity verdict) are the same idiots that think Kyle Rittenhous (with a not guilty verdict) is guilty.

LOL!

I’d like to know what that means? Are they saying the two black Nigerians lied? And the black american didn’t? How is this their win?
Not sure....you have to have some sort of mental deficiency that is shared and common among THOSE PEOPLE.

Do you know THOSE PEOPLE still think OJ WAS FRAMED!?!?!

AND INNOCENT?!?!?!

The same stupid confused Negroes and Moon Bats that think Smollett is innocent (with a gulity verdict) are the same idiots that think Kyle Rittenhous (with a not guilty verdict) is guilty.

LOL!
Shows them dishonest and against our constitution.

what’s curious to me is how someone would logically think fate so strong that the only three people on the street were smollett and his lover 2:00am 20 degrees below zero!! And it so happens that no white dudes anywhere yet, smollett was attacked by white dudes. The lover claims he did it, and smollett says Trump did it. Wow and blm believes smollett! Hahaha haha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha

Last edited:

Forum List

Back