BLM is for Jussie Smollet

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

watch when they send Smollet to jail ,BLM will burn the city down.
Did you read what you posted?

Abdullah said members of the BLM and Defund the Police movements "can never believe police," especially the Chicago Police Department, over a Black man like Smollett.

"While policing at-large is an irredeemable institution, CPD is notorious for its long and deep history of corruption, racism, and brutality," she wrote. "Police lie and Chicago police lie especially."

Smollett is charged with six counts of felony disorderly conduct for lying to Chicago police by filing a false police report about the alleged hate crime attack — one count for each time he gave a report — to three different officers. The class 4 felony carries a prison sentence of up to three years, but experts have said if Smollett is convicted he likely would be placed on probation and ordered to perform community service.

Smollett is a walking poster child for the race baiting BS that goes on in this country 24/7, and driven by a corrupt and complicit media.

Black comedians even make fun of him, like Chappelle. Chappelle said that he took some grief from the race baiters for not coming out publicly to support him. Chappelle jokingly said, "My silence was my support" because the idiot told such unbelievable lies that the only good outcome was just to let the story die.

It all depends on the jury composition. Whites would send his criminal bottom to jail. Blacks of course will free him because he's black, just as they did O.J. Simpson.

And the NRA is for the Crumbleys.

BLM approves of hoaxes then!

But....I am not surprised, it must be all part of their movement :dunno:

I hope they riot in my town ... I could use the overtime.

The 2020 riots paid for my swimming pool.

Blacks can be White Supremacists.

The LA Times said Larry Elder is a White Supremacist.

I believe Jussie….his gay lover and his gay lover’s brother…both who are modern day Clayton Biggsbys, Black White Supremacists….attacked Jussie with a shoelace and some hand sanitizer.

FREE JUSSIE!

I think most people realize that BLM is a group of imbeciles. Nobody really takes them seriously anymore.

Blacks can be White Supremacists.

The LA Times said Larry Elder is a White Supremacist.

I believe Jussie….his gay lover and his gay lover’s brother…both who are modern day Clayton Biggsbys, Black White Supremacists….attacked Jussie with a shoelace and some hand sanitizer.

FREE JUSSIE!
white supremacists do not exsist,

I think most people realize that BLM is a group of imbeciles. Nobody really takes them seriously anymore.
Imbeciles that instigated an insurrection that spent six months murdering, burning, rioting, looting and destroying over 200 American cities.

Now they are backing a blatant racist liar.

if we needed further proof BLM wasn’t about actual black lives, and nothing more then an agent for the leftist causes…this is it

Of course they are. Juicy and BLM are liars only out for themselves and are racist as fuck. They both need to go to jail.

Another reason why I dont give a fuck about them. Fucking idiots :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back