BLM increased black murders by 2,164 (28%) in 2020

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
We all knew this was coming on day one.

Democrats dusted off the Black Liberation Movement of the 1970s, rebranded BLM as Black Lives Matter, and torched city after city in an effort to end the Trump presidency. As Will Smith told GQ, "This is a difficult area to discuss, but I feel like the simplicity of Black Lives Matter was perfect. Anybody who tries to debate Black Lives Matter looks ridiculous. So when I talk about the marketing of our ideas, Black Lives Matter was perfection."

Marketing perfection came at a price.

The murders of black people rose 28% last year as thugs murdered 9,941 black people in 2020. That was an increase of 2,164 from 2019.

BLM is a lie because black lives don't matter to Democrats. If they did, murder rates would not be Third World High in Democrat cities across the nation.

Read it all

I wish they'd hurry up and kill 'em all off. Tired of seeing the loser scum.

We all knew this was coming on day one.

Democrats dusted off the Black Liberation Movement of the 1970s, rebranded BLM as Black Lives Matter, and torched city after city in an effort to end the Trump presidency. As Will Smith told GQ, "This is a difficult area to discuss, but I feel like the simplicity of Black Lives Matter was perfect. Anybody who tries to debate Black Lives Matter looks ridiculous. So when I talk about the marketing of our ideas, Black Lives Matter was perfection."

Marketing perfection came at a price.

The murders of black people rose 28% last year as thugs murdered 9,941 black people in 2020. That was an increase of 2,164 from 2019.

BLM is a lie because black lives don't matter to Democrats. If they did, murder rates would not be Third World High in Democrat cities across the nation.

Read it all
That'll show all those white racists IM2's been whining about.

Forum List

Back