blm in streets starting up in pittsburgh

They didn't shoot him. They tazed him.

Fuck it, if you break the law I have no sympathy for you. Enough of this "was it justified" shit. If you break the law then as far as I'm concerned the results don't matter because once you break the law you took your life I to your own hands.

Don't want the cops after you? Don't break the law. How hard is it for people to understand this?

You are entitled to your opinion. I will wait for the facts.

This was not a teenager. Jim Rogers was 54 years old. Since Tasers became a way of incapacitating a potential perp, it seems to have caused some issues. The old days with a nightstick seems more humane at times. Communities can only afford so much for law and order. It is cheaper to move after awhile.

This was not a teenager. Jim Rogers was 54 years old. Since Tasers became a way of incapacitating a potential perp, it seems to have caused some issues. The old days with a nightstick seems more humane at times. Communities can only afford so much for law and order. It is cheaper to move after awhile.
he still a theif

They want to take the powers out of Biden's hands and give it to the military. And while under military control. That some of our Constitutional rights can be suspended. That is why Abraham Lincoln was able to suspend certain rights of the press and have them arrested.

Though martial law is technically allowed by the U.S. Constitution, experts say that federal law bars the military from seizing authority over an area inside U.S. borders, except in extreme instances, such as a rebellion against federal rule or a situation in which local or state civilian rule breaks down and courts stop functioning. The U.S. military does sometimes go into action inside U.S. borders to deal with natural disasters, public health emergencies and civil disturbances such as rioting, but usually it's in a supporting role to help local and state government officials and agencies.

04.jpg

Forum List

Back