BLM in Germany

If you can impose endless many criminals on a society they are already easy to control.
We have few babies because we are so "modern". Fucking fags everywhere, carrier women that stay without kids, ect.
Most of them are not citizens and if they don´t respect Germany, citizenship should be removed. They still have Turkish nationality.

The agenda should be:
- improve education
- create family friendly conditions on the workplace.
One of the reasons why you have so few babies is that you were TOLD that large families are harmful to the environment. Your females were told that they should emulate men in the workplace and defer having children. Compound a huge tax burden, and a heaping dip of anti-child propaganda..and voila!
Now you NEED millions of 70 IQ immigrants to run your country!
However...in fact they NEED native Germans to pay that ever increasing tax burden...while they make laws against you...

LMAO!!!

One of the reasons why you have so few babies is that you were TOLD that large families are harmful to the environment. Your females were told that they should emulate men in the workplace and defer having children. Compound a huge tax burden, and a heaping dip of anti-child propaganda..and voila!
Now you NEED millions of 70 IQ immigrants to run your country!
However...in fact they NEED native Germans to pay that ever increasing tax burden...while they make laws against you...

LMAO!!!
That is the problem that I mentioned: when the workers don´t work.

And they ratify this situation during elections,

so why should I care?

so why should I care?
That is my thought exactly. America is not much different. Americans, even on the 'right', are completely blind for the most part.
I served this country for 25 years. I watched year after year...decade after decade the policies...the manipulation...the BLATANT lies. I watched Americans falling for the bullshit wars...the bullshit policies...all of it.
Now we are here. I really don't care.
You know the one thing that is going to hurt the most? When those fuckers take my pension away in another ten or fifteen years...and they will.

That is my thought exactly. America is not much different. Americans, even on the 'right', are completely blind for the most part.
I served this country for 25 years. I watched year after year...decade after decade the policies...the manipulation...the BLATANT lies. I watched Americans falling for the bullshit wars...the bullshit policies...all of it.
Now we are here. I really don't care.
You know the one thing that is going to hurt the most? When those fuckers take my pension away in another ten or fifteen years...and they will.
Good luck with that. I don´t think thy can take too much. People will start to question them.

Japanese make 'few babies' as well and you don't see them flooding their nation with foreign workers...you were scammed
There is an explanation of why this was possible. Because an average Japanese worker works longer in terms of retirement (he works after his retirement age) and in job hours than a European one.

But it was possible in the past. I read an article some time ago that the Japan government had been working out a plan of 'inviting' foreign workers in some fields. And the amount of this workers was set to increase annually.

About Poland. There are estimates that 2-3 millions of Ukrainian workers work there every year. Without them, guess whom they would have to invite to sustain their economic development.

Hundreds of well-fed and privileged Alis and Mumbas rioted and looted in Stuttgart, Germany this night as police tried to enforce law on a person.

zaangalewa, hows Multikulti working out? You like it?

Merkel need those thugs to fight Corona deniers.
At the particulary time 4m 'refugees' receive weapons and will force Germans to accept 'vaccine'

Japanese make 'few babies' as well and you don't see them flooding their nation with foreign workers...you were scammed
There is an explanation of why this was possible. Because an average Japanese worker works longer in terms of retirement (he works after his retirement age) and in job hours than a European one.

But it was possible in the past. I read an article some time ago that the Japan government had been working out a plan of 'inviting' foreign workers in some fields. And the amount of this workers was set to increase annually.

About Poland. There are estimates that 2-3 millions of Ukrainian workers work there every year. Without them, guess whom they would have to invite to sustain their economic development.
The POINT of my statement is that they convinced the west that making more babies was bad for the Earth and the environment. They promoted mass over population schemes in science and popular culture. THEN when people stopped having kids they said; "You do not have enough people...we will have to bring in Guest Workers".

BUT WHY?
Multicultural societies are easier to control because they are more fragmented.
This is why multiculturalism is "our greatest strength"...because governments and corporation love it. Not because it makes any sense for you or I. Not because it is good for our cultures, our traditions. Fragmented societies are easier to CONTROL.

OBEDIENT WORKERS

OBEDIENT WORKERS

Japan does not succumb to this game because at the end of the day the Japanese are ~98.5 ethnic Japanese.
They are VERY proud of this fact. They are so proud of it that they have a nice term for westerners...Mongrel.
That word says a lot...because it's both true about us, and true about how they view their own culture in relation to others.
They are one of the few countries and cultures who see the scam for what it is.

Last edited:
This is why multiculturalism is "our greatest strength".
Doesn't make sense. 'Good' centered propaganda can make beasts out of people very easily and quickly. Look at Nazi Germany as an example. Moreover, even inside ethnically homogeneous society you can find (or invent) other divisions to exploit.

The current situation in the West is a natural result of emancipation, education and economic development. If you want a woman to be an 'equal' part of society with all the rights and duties (including earning the livings to support the family, along with a man), you can't expect her having many children.

This is why multiculturalism is "our greatest strength".
Doesn't make sense. 'Good' centered propaganda can make beasts out of people very easily and quickly. Look at Nazi Germany as an example. Moreover, even inside ethnically homogeneous society you can find (or invent) other divisions to exploit.

Why would they want beasts? They WANT obedience. Obedience to the state and the corporate structure.
They don't want a homogeneous population that can unite around anything be it nationalism, culture, race, or any specific identity.
Yes, cultures war among themselves. Japan had centuries of warlords, and infighting.
As for Zeh Nazis, they are a perfect example of what they do not want. They (Nazis) repelled interests that they felt were not 'German'. Germany of the 1930's is exactly what all of this is about. They saw how a moderately united culture can be bad news for those around it.
Not only Germany in the 1930's...also Kampuchea in the 1970's...Uganda in the 1970's under Iddi Amin...these were ultra nationalist movements who sought to expand their 'nationalism.
However, in a globalist, corporate culture there can be no room for nationalism, ethnic identity, sovereigns, or anything that 'unites' or lends to the uniting of people under any singular identity.

The current situation in the West is a natural result of emancipation, education and economic development. If you want a woman to be an 'equal' part of society with all the rights and duties (including earning the livings to support the family, along with a man), you can't expect her having many children.

You make it sound so organic. The policies, programs, organizations, and untold fortunes that have gone into this process since the long before any of us were here.
There is NOTHING organic about any of this. This is a plan. Maybe not a specific, itemized plan, but a plan none the less.
We are here because a lot of very wealthy, very intelligent people want us to be.

for Zeh Nazis, they are a perfect example of what they do not want.
I mentioned them as an example of what the propaganda of the ruling 'elite' can do with a relatively educated nationally homogeneous society. And of course they were obedient. And that is only one of examples.

There is no need to import millions of emigrants to get an obedient society. On the contrary, this division can also be seen as an obstacle to do so.

it sound so organic. The policies, programs, organizations, and untold fortunes that have gone into this process since the long before any of us were here.
There is NOTHING organic about any of this. This is a plan. Maybe not a specific, itemized plan, but a plan none the less.
We are here because a lot of very wealthy, very intelligent people want us to be
Yes, it is organic and quite logical. The more 'educated' and wealthier society becomes, the fewer kids it has. The same goes for immigrants which assimilate in 'the first world' countries.

I mentioned them as an example of what the propaganda of the ruling 'elite' can do with a relatively educated nationally homogeneous society. And of course they were obedient. And that is only one of examples.

There is no need to import millions of emigrants to get an obedient society. On the contrary, this division can also be seen as an obstacle to do so.
How were the Nazis obedient? They drove through Europe and fomented a world war? How is that obedient?
They represented an ethos of ethnic unity and superiority. They were not globalist in thought...they were globalist in conquest.

Yes, it is organic and quite logical. The more 'educated' and wealthier society becomes, the fewer kids it has. The same goes for immigrants which assimilate in 'the first world' countries.
True...but global trade blocks are organic? Third wave feminism is organic? Moral and cultural relativism is organic?
There are many things in the west which contribute to low birth rates...not related to 'wealth'.
You have been instructed as I stated a couple posts back that having children is not good. Having children hampers you, your career, your environment...your self.
I think those have had a MUCH greater impact than wealth.

Anyway. I will give you the last word. I am done. I don't think we are gonna agree here.

were the Nazis obedient? They drove through Europe and fomented a world war? How is that obedient?
They represented an ethos of ethnic unity and superiority. They were not globalist in thought...they were globalist in conquest
Once again. I mentioned them as an example of how the ruling class can get a fully obedient society. An educated, ethnically homogeneous society can be brainwashed to the point that it commits atrocities believing they do a right thing.

Not the Nazis were under the control; they got the German citizens under their control.

To subdue a society, you dont need to make it ethnically diverse. On the contrary, it may be an obstacle to do so.

but global trade blocks are organic? Third wave feminism is organic? Moral and cultural relativism is organic?
There are many things in the west which contribute to low birth rates...not related to 'wealth'.
You have been instructed as I stated a couple posts back that having children is not good. Having children hampers you, your career, your environment...your self.
I think those have had a MUCH greater impact than wealth
Every idea if it was brought to the point of absurd is a bad idea.

Capitalism (a good idea per se) also has the other side of the coin. On this side there is a desire to make career at the expense of 'traditional values'. Here also are a myriad of entrepreneurs who are ready to make your life comfortable at you expense (which leads to increasing of your demands over and over again).

And yes, I think that personal wellbeing (it not only includes 'wealth') is the main principle of Western society. It is where humanism and liberalism (a great ideas at the beginning) can get when reaching the point of absurd.

Anyway. I will give you the last word. I am done. I don't think we are gonna agree here
Okay. Have a nice day.

Hundreds of well-fed and privileged Alis and Mumbas rioted and looted in Stuttgart, Germany this night as police tried to enforce law on a person.

zaangalewa, hows Multikulti working out? You like it?

Merkel need those thugs to fight Corona deniers.
At the particulary time 4m 'refugees' receive weapons and will force Germans to accept 'vaccine'

They apparently don´t have issues with Corona when going out, so why should I do?

Forum List

Back