BLM has taken down some of their pages, but this is still there.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Go see for yourself. I'm sure most of the Liberals haven't bothered to actually read what the mission statement for BLM is. So here it is for your edification:

..... As organizers who work with everyday people, BLM members see and understand significant gaps in movement spaces and leadership. Black liberation movements in this country have created room, space, and leadership mostly for Black heterosexual, cisgender men — leaving women, queer and transgender people, and others either out of the movement or in the background to move the work forward with little or no recognition. As a network, we have always recognized the need to center the leadership of women and queer and trans people. To maximize our movement muscle, and to be intentional about not replicating harmful practices that excluded so many in past movements for liberation, we made a commitment to placing those at the margins closer to the center.

I wonder how many tough straight Black men realize they are fighting for an organization that will suppress THEM and promote Twinks, Queers and Transgenders?

That's why I call this movement "Queer Lives Matter". Just calling it like it is.
Thanks for the educational post. It made me look of "cisgender". Did not know they had a mission statement either. I just thought their mission was to get rid of police, as black lives only matter if they are shot by police, but not if shot by other non-law reinforcement black people.
Sounds like they are running out of their chosen, and are inviting reinforcements.

BLM is simply marxist antifa rebranded for black people. Same ideology, same origins.
Yes, but they are only interested in exploiting the deaths of CERTAIN Black people killed by cops. But the kicker is their mission is to improve the lives of CERTAIN other Black people, namely the homosexuals and transgenders. In other words all you straight Blacks and White Wokesters are just doing the heavy lifting for the Twinkies who won't be in the streets with you, but will happily accept their new cushy job in the BLM empire. Mike drop boom.

BLM is simply marxist antifa rebranded for black people. Same ideology, same origins.
Yes, but they are only interested in exploiting the deaths of CERTAIN Black people killed by cops. But the kicker is their mission is to improve the lives of CERTAIN other Black people, namely the homosexuals and transgenders. In other words all you straight Blacks and White Wokesters are just doing the heavy lifting for the Twinkies who won't be in the streets with you, but will happily accept their new cushy job in the BLM empire. Mike drop boom.
Yep it's the culmination of all the morons who took the blank studies courses in college......you know the ones where you don't learn anything important

Forum List

Back