blm greatest scam in the us says kay smythe

The organization is still operating?
Yes the global fraud BLM is still taking in millions every month from Woke donors and corporations. That is how they have always operated. They have taken in BILLIONS of dollars and who knows where the money has gone other than into the pockets of the founders and other top officers who had access to the BLM accounts.

Wow.

I think I will open a similar organization called, "No really, Black lives do matter. No kidden this time"

I need corporate dollars!!!!

It's a remarkable one to be sure.

The people at the top of blm made millions of dollars. Meanwhile the rest ran around harassing and attacking citizens, burning and looting, blocking traffic, taking over city blocks and causing millions of dollars in damages and ruining quite a few people's live and during it all corporations and politicians cheered them on and dumb stupid white people defended them.

Blm literally stole money from whites and destroyed their property and were called heroes for it.

It boggles my mind how we let rioters and terrorists attack even the police and we rewarded them for it.

I thought criminals were supposed to be treated like criminals.

BLM is a scam. It's leaders are no different than the cheap, sleazy hustlers found by the dozen in any filthy "hood" in the country.

You see it everywhere in this community. Jackson, Sharpton, Crump, they're all cut from the same cloth.

The difference is in the scale of the hustle. BLM became huge. Thanks in no small part to a lot of guilt-ridden white imbeciles who shoveled money at the scammers.

BLM is a scam. It's leaders are no different than the cheap, sleazy hustlers found by the dozen in any filthy "hood" in the country.

You see it everywhere in this community. Jackson, Sharpton, Crump, they're all cut from the same cloth.

The difference is in the scale of the hustle. BLM became huge. Thanks in no small part to a lot of guilt-ridden white imbeciles who shoveled money at the scammers.
Yep you are right, because police brutality is a lie. Those black folks were resisting arrest, so what if they were killed in the process, who cares that they didn't actually have a weapon in their hand when they were murdered.....oops I mean killed. It isn't racist just because their white counterparts had weapons and they were not killed while being arrested. It's just the American way, black folks just need to suck it up and accept things as the way they are. Black folks need to start seeing folks like Herschel Walker, Ben Carson, Candace Owens and others as examples of fine black folks in this country. Being a boot licking, coon will get you everything you want. So you are right to hell with BLM, because do black lives really matter?

Yep you are right, because police brutality is a lie. Those black folks were resisting arrest, so what if they were killed in the process, who cares that they didn't actually have a weapon in their hand when they were murdered.....oops I mean killed. It isn't racist just because their white counterparts had weapons and they were not killed while being arrested. It's just the American way, black folks just need to suck it up and accept things as the way they are. Black folks need to start seeing folks like Herschel Walker, Ben Carson, Candace Owens and others as examples of fine black folks in this country. Being a boot licking, coon will get you everything you want. So you are right to hell with BLM, because do black lives really matter?
I guess to a racist obeying the law is "boot licking." More whites are killed by cops than blacks even though blacks commit a higher percentage of crimes per capita than blacks, but that is inconvenient to your racist rants. You seem to feel that blacks killed by cops after being stopped on suspicion of a crime are some how more unjustly treated than store owners killed by a black looting mob simply for being in their store at the wrong time. Your arguments are juvenile and and as racist in fact as those you condemn on the other side.

I guess to a racist obeying the law is "boot licking."
I guess to a racist the police killing unarmed black folks is considered as Justice.
More whites are killed by cops than blacks even though blacks commit a higher percentage of crimes per capita than blacks, but that is inconvenient to your racist rants.
If that is the case dumbass, more black folks are murdered by police per capita. Also that is a lie about black folks commit crime at a higher rate than whites, I guess you think if you keep repeating that lie folks will start to believe it.
You seem to feel that blacks killed by cops after being stopped on suspicion of a crime are some how more unjustly treated than store owners killed by a black looting mob simply for being in their store at the wrong time. Your arguments are juvenile and and as racist in fact as those you condemn on the other side.
Your analogy is as stupid as you are, police are supposed to uphold the Law not break it idiot.

Double Standard Murders.jpg

It's a remarkable one to be sure.

The people at the top of blm made millions of dollars. Meanwhile the rest ran around harassing and attacking citizens, burning and looting, blocking traffic, taking over city blocks and causing millions of dollars in damages and ruining quite a few people's live and during it all corporations and politicians cheered them on and dumb stupid white people defended them.

Blm literally stole money from whites and destroyed their property and were called heroes for it.

It boggles my mind how we let rioters and terrorists attack even the police and we rewarded them for it.

I thought criminals were supposed to be treated like criminals.
BLM sycophants will get their heads cracked wide open if they try that shit again.

That goes double for those little white AntiFa punks. At least the blacks had an excuse, the anarchists didn't.

I guess to a racist the police killing unarmed black folks is considered as Justice.

If that is the case dumbass, more black folks are murdered by police per capita. Also that is a lie about black folks commit crime at a higher rate than whites, I guess you think if you keep repeating that lie folks will start to believe it.

Your analogy is as stupid as you are, police are supposed to uphold the Law not break it idiot.

View attachment 661871
When you pick and choose a few photos of all the arrested people in the country you can slant it, as you are doing, to show anything. Such as your using family pictures of blacks and mug shot of whites. You are just as racist as those you condemn, but aren't willing to admit it. Your analogy is as stupid as you are, but you aren't bright enough to see it. I'm done trying to interact logically with such mental midget.

When you pick and choose a few photos of all the arrested people in the country you can slant it, as you are doing, to show anything. Such as your using family pictures of blacks and mug shot of whites. You are just as racist as those you condemn, but aren't willing to admit it. Your analogy is as stupid as you are, but you aren't bright enough to see it. I'm done trying to interact logically with such mental midget.
Yea that's what I am doing is slanting it, smfh. See we can argue opinion all day, can't argue against facts. Now show me where my picture analogy is in error instead of giving your weak ass opinion.
Double Standard Murders.jpg

Forum List

Back