BLM Grabs White Antifa Kid Busting Sidewalk for Bricks, Drags Him to Police for Arrest

Are we really going to pretend BLM isn’t just as bad?
I think half of these BLM are just blacks caught up in the race hysteria, ignorant of the facts for the most part. The other half of BLM are the black racists and criminals who hate America.

The white Antifa are radical partisans, modern day Bolsheviks. Far more dangerous than BLM and even Islam. They want to overthrow the government and bring communism.
I couldn't agree more. Antifa is much worse than BLM. Every last Antifa member should be destroyed whereas there are more BLM members who are just following their beliefs than looting and burning.

You see it over and over now. White antifa kids inciting violence getting busted by peaceful Black protester. Anybody heard of the pallets of bricks being found around cities? Nowhere near construction sites? That takes organization.

BLM girl tries to stop Antifa from spray painting graffiti

White Antifa (Communist) fanatics cheered on by liberal politicians burn down black communities, and some proclaim them anti-racist heroes?? So bizarre!

Are we really going to pretend BLM isn’t just as bad?
At least BLM has a reason and rationale for what they do, whether
misguided or not.
These little Antifa white punks are there for their pure love of destruction, chaos, a breakdown of order.

Good to see BLM handing off little scum bags to the cops.

You see it over and over now. White antifa kids inciting violence getting busted by peaceful Black protester. Anybody heard of the pallets of bricks being found around cities? Nowhere near construction sites? That takes organization.

BLM girl tries to stop Antifa from spray painting graffiti

It seems that BLM hates competition.

People don’t want to admit that whites are taking part in the destruction as well
Antifa is almost all a bunch of pampered, spoiled suburbanite wannabe gangstas.....Intuition tells me that these are the "white supremacists" that the moonbats keep squawking about.

Exactly.

Check out this video... Out of all those looters, there is single good guy. He IS an exception, all others are collectively the same shit.

Wouldn't it be awesome if cops starting doing this to other cops when they are breaking the law??

But nah, that would be too much like right......

New Topics

Forum List

Back