BLM Grabs White Antifa Kid Busting Sidewalk for Bricks, Drags Him to Police for Arrest

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
You see it over and over now. White antifa kids inciting violence getting busted by peaceful Black protester. Anybody heard of the pallets of bricks being found around cities? Nowhere near construction sites? That takes organization.

BLM girl tries to stop Antifa from spray painting graffiti

You see it over and over now. White antifa kids inciting violence getting busted by peaceful Black protester. Anybody heard of the pallets of bricks being found around cities? Nowhere near construction sites? That takes organization.

Antifa are the scum of the Earth. BLM folks should be angry.

Are we really going to pretend BLM isn’t just as bad?
I think half of these BLM are just blacks caught up in the race hysteria, ignorant of the facts for the most part. The other half of BLM are the black racists and criminals who hate America.

The white Antifa are radical partisans, modern day Bolsheviks. Far more dangerous than BLM and even Islam. They want to overthrow the government and bring communism.

I think half of these BLM are just blacks caught up in the race hysteria, ignorant of the facts for the most part. The other half of BLM are the black racists and criminals who hate America.

The white Antifa are radical partisans, modern day Bolsheviks. Far more dangerous than BLM and even Islam. They want to overthrow the government and bring communism.

OR White Supremacists

Have you any proof that guy was Antifa or just a criminal? How do you know someone is a member of ANTIFA?

Need to see more of this!

In Communism, Gulag awaits them.

OR White Supremacists

Have you any proof that guy was Antifa or just a criminal? How do you know someone is a member of ANTIFA?
How do you know they are “white supremacists”?

What I wish is that if people are at a protest and people around them start getting violent, that the peaceful protestors would get away from the violent ones so the police can identify them and grab them up. I hate that people who are doing nothing but expressing their feelings are getting hurt because people near them are using them for cover to be violent buttholes.

OR White Supremacists

Yes. All Liberal Arts "Students" in College nowadays.

OR White Supremacists

That is the funniest thing ever, you drinking the latest fake media cool-aid. Anyone with any experience with Antifa, patriot rallies, knows they are anarchist commies looking to take down capitalism. LOL white supremacists disguised as skinny vegan skaters and green haired trannies.

"BREAKING: Project Veritas infiltrated the violent group #ANTIFA and will show our undercover footage to the world tomorrow.
See it first: exposeantifa.com "

Forum List

Back