blm forced a deli in chicago out of business

nope
you pay it before it becomes a problem. Egypt doesn't owe the jews reparations for slavery. nor do the Greeks and romans who also held slaves.
America owes a debt for Jim Crow which has never been paid. You were ok with Japanese-Americans being paid for being put in internment camps for what? 3 or 4 yrs, but you have a problem when it comes to black folks being paid restitution for well over 300yrs of hell that we suffered.

America owes a debt for Jim Crow which has never been paid. You were ok with Japanese-Americans being paid for being put in internment camps for what? 3 or 4 yrs, but you have a problem when it comes to black folks being paid restitution for well over 300yrs of hell that we suffered.
they paid actual Japanese who were alive after the camps. You guys want to get paid for something that has nothing to do with you today. nobody in your family has never known slavery, most probably never experienced Jim Crow. American has bent over backwards to try to make amends passing many laws to help blacks. but because of over 100 years of not educating blacks properly many have grown up in uneducated poverty lost in a cycle that produces more savages than lawyers and doctors. as I've stated before we wouldn't have this problem if we had just handled the blacks immediately after the emancipation proclamation.

they paid actual Japanese who were alive after the camps. You guys want to get paid for something that has nothing to do with you today. nobody in your family has never known slavery, most probably never experienced Jim Crow.
That just shows how ignorant you are, myself and all of my siblings, cousins, etc. experienced Jim Crow. When do you think Jim Crow ended? 1900.
American has bent over backwards to try to make amends passing many laws to help blacks. but because of over 100 years of not educating blacks properly many have grown up in uneducated poverty lost in a cycle that produces more savages than lawyers and doctors. as I've stated before we wouldn't have this problem if we had just handled the blacks immediately after the emancipation proclamation.
Sorry Charlie, America has never PAID restitution to her black citizens for the injustices that we endured. How does 3 or 4yrs equate to almost 400yrs?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
That just shows how ignorant you are, myself and all of my siblings, cousins, etc. experienced Jim Crow. When do you think Jim Crow ended? 1900.

Sorry Charlie, America has never PAID restitution to her black citizens for the injustices that we endured. How does 3 or 4yrs equate to almost 400yrs?
everybody endures injustice. it doesn't make you special. blacks were kept ignorant for so long that it has stuck into the mentality of the black race. like I keep saying had slavery been handled properly we probably wouldn't be having this conversation.

everybody endures injustice. it doesn't make you special. blacks were kept ignorant for so long that it has stuck into the mentality of the black race. like I keep saying had slavery been handled properly we probably wouldn't be having this conversation.
Tell me the Federal amendments, bills and policies that were passed to give white men equal rights.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
if you read the BLM literature you'll see the rhetoric is cut from the same cloth.
I've read the BLM literature and the rhetoric is not even close.

Any time a black group forms that challenges white preference or systemic racism there is a section of the white community that tries making them the black KKK.

they paid actual Japanese who were alive after the camps. You guys want to get paid for something that has nothing to do with you today. nobody in your family has never known slavery, most probably never experienced Jim Crow. American has bent over backwards to try to make amends passing many laws to help blacks. but because of over 100 years of not educating blacks properly many have grown up in uneducated poverty lost in a cycle that produces more savages than lawyers and doctors. as I've stated before we wouldn't have this problem if we had just handled the blacks immediately after the emancipation proclamation.
theres plenty of schools even black ones they dont want to be taught . they drop out at a high rate.

You are ignorant. What should have happened is that Native Americans should have handled whites that landed here and Africans should have handled whites there. Then all the losers who ran away from Europe because they were nothing, would have stayed there. Now let me address this tired overused excuse certain whites use to deny what the government owes.

Citygroup did a study focusing on U.S. GDP from 2000 until 2020. The study revealed huge losses in GDP due to continuing discrimination against blacks in business revenue, education, housing credit, and income. The study determined that since the year 2000, continuing discriminatory practices in the four areas mentioned in the prior sentence resulted in a loss of 16 trillion dollars in GDP. The breakdown is as follows:

“Closing the Black racial wage gap 20 years ago might have provided an additional $2.7 trillion in income available for consumption and investment.

Improving access to housing credit might have added an additional 770,000 Black homeowners over the last 20 years, with combined sales and expenditures adding another $218 billion to GDP over that time.

Facilitating increased access to higher education (college, graduate, and vocational schools) for Black students might have bolstered lifetime incomes that in aggregate sums to $90 to $113 billion.

Providing fair and equitable lending to Black entrepreneurs might have resulted in the creation of an additional $13 trillion in business revenue over the last 20 years. This could have been used for investments in labor, technology, capital equipment, and structures and 6.1 million jobs might have been created per year.”

That sixteen trillion dollars lost from 2000 until the publication of the study amounted to 800 billion dollars in lost GDP per year. The thirteen trillion dollars in lost business revenue averages 650 billion dollars annually. That money could have created approximately 6.1 million jobs PER YEAR. That is more than 120 million jobs lost over twenty years. Jobs that would have reduced expenditures for public assistance because fewer people would have needed such help. The 2.7 trillion dollars of lost income averages 135 billion dollars of potential lost taxable income annually.

If we only take lost income from racism starting in 2000, it equals $57,569 per black person in America based on the 2020 U.S. Census. Including all losses due to racial discrimination equals $277,185 per black person in America. This is money owed NOW for things done in OUR LIFETIMES.

Dana M Peterson, Catherine L Mann, Closing the Racial Inequality Gaps, The Economic Cost of Black Inequality in the U.S., pg. 4, https://www.citivelocity.com/citigps/closing-the-racialinequality-gaps

You are ignorant. What should have happened is that Native Americans should have handled whites that landed here and Africans should have handled whites there. Then all the losers who ran away from Europe because they were nothing, would have stayed there. Now let me address this tired overused excuse certain whites use to deny what the government owes.

Citygroup did a study focusing on U.S. GDP from 2000 until 2020. The study revealed huge losses in GDP due to continuing discrimination against blacks in business revenue, education, housing credit, and income. The study determined that since the year 2000, continuing discriminatory practices in the four areas mentioned in the prior sentence resulted in a loss of 16 trillion dollars in GDP. The breakdown is as follows:

“Closing the Black racial wage gap 20 years ago might have provided an additional $2.7 trillion in income available for consumption and investment.

Improving access to housing credit might have added an additional 770,000 Black homeowners over the last 20 years, with combined sales and expenditures adding another $218 billion to GDP over that time.

Facilitating increased access to higher education (college, graduate, and vocational schools) for Black students might have bolstered lifetime incomes that in aggregate sums to $90 to $113 billion.

Providing fair and equitable lending to Black entrepreneurs might have resulted in the creation of an additional $13 trillion in business revenue over the last 20 years. This could have been used for investments in labor, technology, capital equipment, and structures and 6.1 million jobs might have been created per year.”

That sixteen trillion dollars lost from 2000 until the publication of the study amounted to 800 billion dollars in lost GDP per year. The thirteen trillion dollars in lost business revenue averages 650 billion dollars annually. That money could have created approximately 6.1 million jobs PER YEAR. That is more than 120 million jobs lost over twenty years. Jobs that would have reduced expenditures for public assistance because fewer people would have needed such help. The 2.7 trillion dollars of lost income averages 135 billion dollars of potential lost taxable income annually.

If we only take lost income from racism starting in 2000, it equals $57,569 per black person in America based on the 2020 U.S. Census. Including all losses due to racial discrimination equals $277,185 per black person in America. This is money owed NOW for things done in OUR LIFETIMES.

Dana M Peterson, Catherine L Mann, Closing the Racial Inequality Gaps, The Economic Cost of Black Inequality in the U.S., pg. 4, https://www.citivelocity.com/citigps/closing-the-racialinequality-gaps
Well, keep voting dem see how that goes…But you want reparations? Start with the African kings that sold the blacks into slavery.

You fooled me. I thought you had some sense. I was wrong.

Blacks were considered humans by each other, mainly because we ARE human.
they weren't considered human by the people who owned slaves or regulated the system.

you still think you're owed something for nothing. Black skin doesn't make you special. opportunity exists for anyone willing to take it. yet many blacks are content to stay in the hood, sell dope and kill their so called brothers and sisters. it's easy to blame others when you don't even have sense enough to take responsibility for yourself , whites don't have to kill blacks anymore all they have to do is wait for you people to kill each other.

Forum List

Back