BLM criticizes Thanksgivng

On this point, I agree. The qualifications for VP are specifically set out in the Constitution. Every VP has been qualified for the job.

Some may suck more than others, but that's a different argument.
Exactly what were the qualifications of all the white men they had, that Harris now sucks at?

Why, because they were a white man.
No, because Harris is the most inept VP we’ve ever had, and she was only given that role because she was black. The fact that the much better VPs we’ve had were all whitr is irrelevant.

On this point, I agree. The qualifications for VP are specifically set out in the Constitution. Every VP has been qualified for the job.

Some may suck more than others, but that's a different argument.
Harris is a joke. She sire rode her slightly darker skin tone all the way to the WH. Besides, she’s a slut and I don’t like sluts.

I don't really know. I am not making that argument.

VP is not a job that requires much.

:dunno:

They could have all sucked, I suppose.
It requires the ability to step into the presidency and preside over the nation. Harris sure as hell doesn’t have it. She couldn’t even be president of my local community center without driving it into bankruptcy.

No, because Harris is the most inept VP we’ve ever had, and she was only given that role because she was black. The fact that the much better VPs we’ve had were all whitr is irrelevant.
How is she inept exactly? Cite some examples.

Last edited:
It requires the ability to step into the presidency and preside over the nation. Harris sure as hell doesn’t have it. She couldn’t even be president of my local community center without driving it into bankruptcy.
You aren't providing substance to your argument. My shoes are uglier than yours tells us nothing. You either can produce an argument of substance against her, or you hate Harris. There are only two possibilities. Which one is it for you?

Harris is a joke. She sire rode her slightly darker skin tone all the way to the WH. Besides, she’s a slut and I don’t like sluts.
Being a slut has nothing to do with qualifications for VP. LOl! You just can't help yourself can you?

And the men she's been with? What are they? It takes two to tango right?
Sluts.

Hey, don't get me wrong. I know the double standard. A woman who is sexually promiscuous is a dirty slut. A man of the same character is a masculine stud.

It's a disgusting double standard, maintained by the fucking Jesus Nazis occupying a huge faction of the GOP.

It is definitely how someone with no common sense of decency dresses.

Are you a white male? If you are, and retired….whew. If you are, but still of working age, and in a liberal city, you will have the deck really stacked against you as you compete for promotions against lesser-qualified blacks.

And blacks KNOW this. I was at the lobby of my mother’s senior-living building, and a black guy was showing the black receptionist an IPad with a promotional opportunity within the community. She told him that Sharon something was more qualified and had been there longer, and so there was no need for her to apply. The black guy said - and this was in front of ME, mind you - that it didn’t matter! Told the receptionist that she was black and would get it over the white woman.

Well, how could they not know at this point?

Pants down is simply another mostly black dysfunction and disrespect . Old schools labels it “showing your ass” and in modern parlance it’s saying “fuck you”
I don’t let people speak to me that way in general and absolutely never in our office so pull your pants up or have them pulled up for you by force if necessary. Then A jury or judge can decide who did what wrong.

How is it that there are lies about white supremacy, when white Nationalism/ Autocracy/ Fascism/ hate crimes/ and white domestic terrorism are the single largest threat to this nation?
Indubitable that they've got YOU programmed. You're probably too far gone already for deprogramming, but just for the record the "single largest threat to this nation",
are DUPES like you, and the media that has you tied in knots of their absurd propaganda.

Indubitable that they've got YOU programmed. You're probably too far gone already for deprogramming, but just for the record the "single largest threat to this nation",
are DUPES like you, and the media that has you tied in knots of their absurd propaganda.
Phucker carlson tell you that?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back