BLM criticizes Thanksgivng

lol utter bullshit of course. Keep making up those excuses and lies for cultural bankruptcy you've invented; it guarantees you will always be parasites and losers crying to justify your own racism and dysfunctional political scams.
You haven't produced any documented, proven, counter argument. All you're doing is using your own hate, ranting, and lies as a replacement argument. You just exposed yourself as nonsensical loser, who said absolutely nothing.

No, it's called wanting their lands back. They'd tell you that you can stick your reparations. We destroyed their entire way of life. What part of that do you not understand?
I am actively involved with Lakota Sioux at Pine Ridge and St Joseph’s school. I know what Im talking about having visited there twice.
You are a typical bullshit message board theorist who offers only what your feelings dictate things should be versus what they are.
Indians rejected concept of ownership of land. They fully realize they too encroached upon those that were there when they arrived. Land belongs to The Great Spirit
Just like with Mr Arbery Sr you libs should be Made to Stop your impositions on people and peoples about how they should feel. They don’t feel that way even if you want them to

Now you will say that I’m lying about my decades of support and involvement with NA. I know it seems unreal because you sit on your dead ass and do nothing and accomplish nothing other than lie and speak about that which you know nothing about .

Most recipients of welfare are white because……drum roll….most people here are white. The fact is that blacks are on welfare disproportionate to their numbers.

And OMG. Now you’re complaining that handing out OPM to blacks is a conspiracy? You are one solid ingrate. It’s clear that no matter how much money is given to blacks, you’ll find a way to make it due to racism.

So let me ask you: I volunteer to work with poor families (usually the ones in a homeless shelter in our town) on financial literacy - basic budgeting, managing a checking account, that type of thing - and most of the families are either a) from Central America, or b) American blacks. I am curious if you think this is a racist thing I’m doing, by trying to help out these families. I’m just trying to figure out exactly how deranged your thinking is.
Thank you! Exactly! And for all the reasons I just gave you. Once again, you fall into the trap of solidifying my argument for me. "Disproportionate to the numbers." Which is so telling and revealing to what I have been saying. I just gave you all those reasons, and the numbers are still disproportionate. Can't you figure out for yourself why that is? I mean seriously. Duh!

LOl! Say what you like. Welfare, section 8, and all the rest are conspiracies. Do you honestly think the white power elites just thought about these things yesterday? :auiqs.jpg: These strategies have been going on since the Roman days. Give the people bread and circus. And that's all they've given to minorities. You people surely can't be that clueless as to how the world works. Wow, it's amazing what folks do not see, that is staring them in the face.

I know how deranged your thinking is. If what you say is true, please, share your posts from this forum with those same folks after helping them, so they can see how two faced you are. You just gave us the blue print of who you are. I know folks just like you. You pretend to care about the needs of others less fortunate, then go behind their backs to talk about them behind their backs, so you can have feel good feelings for yourself. That is so disgusting.

Most recipients of welfare are white. Don't forget that. It's a bad example. And welfare is a manufactured conspiracy to scapegoat the blame onto minorities. Get rid of welfare and install real opportunity, which never existed.
That’s because lying dog the vast majority of the population is white.

I am actively involved with Lakota Sioux at Pine Ridge and St Joseph’s school. I know what Im talking about having visited there twice.
You are a typical bullshit message board theorist who offers only what your feelings dictate things should be versus what they are.
Indians rejected concept of ownership of land. They fully realize they too encroached upon those that were there when they arrived. Land belongs to The Great Spirit
Just like with Mr Arbery Sr you libs should be Made to Stop your impositions on people and peoples about how they should feel. They don’t feel that way even if you want them to

Now you will say that I’m lying about my decades of support and involvement with NA. I know it seems unreal because you sit on your dead ass and do nothing and accomplish nothing other than lie and speak about that which you know nothing about .
They don't need a piece of paper to occupy land you idiot. That's the whole point. Regardless of their own squabbles over land.

How people feel? Huh? What the hell are you talking about? You think I'm on this forum to impose feelings? :auiqs.jpg:

Let me show you what we've done to native Americans, just as a sample, and then, you let me know just how much we care about their feelings;

They murder each other because the white power/money induced section8 housing prison industrial complex without walls creates that environment...

This is just an example of how negroes refuse to accept responsibility for their actions.They'll gun down other negroes every day, all day, but it's whitey's fault...

This is just an example of how negroes refuse to accept responsibility for their actions.They'll gun down other negroes every day, all day, but it's whitey's fault...
Section 8 housing was the action, and poverty, despair, crime, and killings was the result. Put whites in the same environment, and the result is the same.

And yes, it is directly white power/ money/ privilege that produced it.

Section 8 housing was the action, and poverty, despair, crime, and killings was the result. Put whites in the same environment, and the result is the same.

And yes, it is directly white power/ money/ privilege that produced it.

How, exactly, does living in Section 8 housing cause someone to kill people?

That’s because lying dog the vast majority of the population is white.
Thankyou! You too fell in the same trap, totally cementing my argument. If racism in this country was not a thing, and whites were mostly on welfare because of numbers, then why are we always blaming blacks for that? Answer, because a large percentage of blacks are on welfare, for the exact reasons I gave. So, the issue isn't welfare, it's blacks. See how easy it is to trap you into admission.

Thank you! Exactly! And for all the reasons I just gave you. Once again, you fall into the trap of solidifying my argument for me. "Disproportionate to the numbers." Which is so telling and revealing to what I have been saying. I just gave you all those reasons, and the numbers are still disproportionate. Can't you figure out for yourself why that is? I mean seriously. Duh!

LOl! Say what you like. Welfare, section 8, and all the rest are conspiracies. Do you honestly think the white power elites just thought about these things yesterday? :auiqs.jpg: These strategies have been going on since the Roman days. Give the people bread and circus. And that's all they've given to minorities. You people surely can't be that clueless as to how the world works. Wow, it's amazing what folks do not see, that is staring them in the face.

I know how deranged your thinking is. If what you say is true, please, share your posts from this forum with those same folks after helping them, so they can see how two faced you are. You just gave us the blue print of who you are. I know folks just like you. You pretend to care about the needs of others less fortunate, then go behind their backs to talk about them behind their backs, so you can have feel good feelings for yourself. That is so disgusting.
OK….you have shown me what a hateful, deranged racist you are, so full of anger and bitterness that you can’t even recognize when people are good, and do good things. To someone with your mind, every good thing someone does to help others is a bad thing.

All I can say is I hope that the people I volunteer with, to help them, aren’t secret racists and secretly despise whites. And with that, I realize I am speaking with a very mentally ill person and will not place your racist, hateful, bigoted sick self on ignore.

Thankyou! You too fell in the same trap, totally cementing my argument. If racism in this country was not a thing, and whites were mostly on welfare because of numbers, then why are we always blaming blacks for that? Answer, because a large percentage of blacks are on welfare, for the exact reasons I gave. So, the issue isn't welfare, it's blacks. See how easy it is to trap you into admission.
Did you jusr go back and edit out your criticism and nasty shit about my volunteering to help other people with financial literacy? If so, it’s because on some level, you realized you went too far. Now, adios amigo.

How, exactly, does living in Section 8 housing cause someone to kill people?
Section 8 is nothing but a conspiracy to isolate people of poverty and race. And when these prisons without walls are created, infighting is a way of life. Think of these complexes as real life hunger games, or, if you've watched the Squid Game, the schemes are basically the same. Power and money is used to provide a vehicle for the poor to eat its own. That conspiracy goes all the way back to the Roman empire. Give the people bread and circus. Nothing has changed.

Section 8 is nothing but a conspiracy to isolate people of poverty and race. And when these prisons without walls are created, infighting is a way of life. Think of these complexes as real life hunger games, or, if you've watched the Squid Game, the schemes are basically the same.

See, maybe your section 8 gub'mint cheese eatin' ass can afford to watch idiotic television shows, but I've got better things to do than sit in front of the idiot box all day...

Power and money is used to provide a vehicle for the poor to eat its own. That conspiracy goes all the way back to the Roman empire. Give the people bread and circus. Nothing has changed.

How come the black people who work for me have never committed a serious crime or sucked off the gub'mint teat? Good, decent people they are, that's why. Two of them came up through the projects in New York. One of those guys is my VP of Product Development...

OK….you have shown me what a hateful, deranged racist you are, so full of anger and bitterness that you can’t even recognize when people are good, and do good things. To someone with your mind, every good thing someone does to help others is a bad thing.

All I can say is I hope that the people I volunteer with, to help them, aren’t secret racists and secretly despise whites. And with that, I realize I am speaking with a very mentally ill person and will not place your racist, hateful, bigoted sick self on ignore.
When you do things as a double standard, it tells us who you are, not who I am. You missed another opportunity to make things right. Calling me out as racist, has nothing to do with your own actions and disposition. That's on you. You just give us the ammunition to make us understand exactly how two faced you are.

I’m rethinking my volunteer work with black and Central American families, based on the hate I see from BWK. It’s actually hard work, and requires a lot of patience, and now I’m wondering if the families I’m trying to help with financial literacy are secretly like BWK, resentful of whites and actually angry that any of us are trying to help them out.

Who knows? Maybe they think it’s a conspiracy. That would be awful, given my good intentions, so perhaps it’s better if I quit.

You’re starting to sound more and more deranged. Affirmative action and section 8 vouchers aren‘t given to blacks to help them out - the first by getting them into programs they would otherwise not get into, and the other getting them into housing they otherwise could not afford?
The whites who receive the same Section 8 vouchers would be able to get into that housing, right. Also WHITE WOMEN have benefitted more from AA than any other group of folks in this country.
Talk about an ingrate! White boys are rejected from medical school so that blacks with far inferior grades and scores get a chance, and OPM pay for housing vouchers so poor people, including blacks, can live in homes they couldn’t otherwise afford. And somehow you’re twisting this around to be a BAD thing for blacks.[/quote
Would you say more whites have been denied access to Medical Schools than have black students? How many decades have black students been denied access to college in this country? I notice the only weak argument you bring to the table is Medical School how about every other course of study that colleges and universities offer. I posted the numbers of who is going to Medical School this coming fall and you claimed it was false based on your opinion only.
There are a few rows of subsidized townhouses about four blocks from where I live, in a community of townhouses ranging from $800,000 to over a million. Liberals insisted we put the subsidized housing in the affluent part of town, near where I live, instead of the cheap southern part of the town.
Show us some proof of where this was done.
The subsidized townhouses are 100% black.
So not one white person lives in those subsidized townhouses? Of course you have NO way of confirming that.
They are almost exclusively occupied by single mothers with numerous children. Now just think how nice they have it. They are across the way from a library, a nice grocery store (that accepts their EBT payment of course), a YMCA with reduced rates for poor people, lots of little shops, a movie house, and so forth. They could NOT afford to live like this, or in this nice area, if left to their own devices. And you will somehow twist that around as to how whites are putting them in prison!
So in your town EVERY white person is an affluent citizen that has a 100+K income and a 2 car garage and life is just lovely.

Forum List

Back