BLM criticizes Thanksgivng

Many Black people are embarrassed by punks like you. You promote the stereotypical thug image ghetto punk.
I do agree with you that black teens who wear their pants below their butt crack perpetuate negative perceptions of black teens.

Maybe YOU should stay off the keyboard. When my dad was 22, yes….some places were hiring blacks, just like some places were hiring Jews.

The point that you refuse to acknowledge is that Jews, despite millennia of persecution, expulsions, mass murders, etc., etc., still managed to make successes of their lives (as a whole) without wailing and moaning and making excuses for failures.

We can go round and round over this. You can still wail about…..waaaaa, generations ago ”we” were treated horribly, OR you can stop all the excuse-making and take advantage of the FAVORABLE TREATMENT blacks are getting today. If I were black, and everything about me otherwise the same (intelligence, motivation, discipline, etc.), I would have graduated from Harvard and become a SVP at a major corporation headquartered in a liberal city.
Hate to break it to you like this, but if blacks wailed and moaned back then, they would have seen a rope around their neck.

And with 400 voter suppression bills aimed at suppressing their votes, "favorable" is the last word I would use. Wailing and moaning is certainly the appropriate strategy for them today. Once again, you have proven, just how clueless you are.

I think there are two qualities missing from today‘s young Americans: a sense of pride, and a sense of shame.

Whatever happened to working hard, getting an education and a job, buying a little property based on what your earnings would allow (you should have seen my tiny studio I bought in my 20s!) looking around and thinking, “wow….someone thinks my talent and ability are such that I was able to buy this!” It was a great feeling.
Shaming has been outlawed because it correctly identifies the behavior that must be corrected and libs don’t want that “burden” imposed upon them.

You are the racist. We aren't squatting. We didn't steal the land. Furthermore you guys whine daily about a government made for your benefit. So if youdon't find the government to your liking, why don't you leave.

Name this 'stolen land'. Savages shouldn't start wars with people then cry about the results when they lose, just like blacks who fail themselves when handed every advantage then cry about their own self-inflicted 'cultural values' that has them murdering each other and other people over tennis shoes and gold neck chains. And, as already noted, you aren't breaking down the gates at airports to get out of here, despite all your stupid hoaxes about how bad blacks have it here; obviously you're well aware the Africans who sold your worthless asses to Europeans just laugh at your pissant sniveling and won't hold any Pity Parties over you hood rats.

A proud black man that's who. There is no way in hell you could be around black folks and as big of a racist as you are.
Forget racist, that guy has one step in the door with those genocidal Nazis. You wouldn't need to ask him twice to join that group.

Native Americans are the only entity approaching reparations being warranted, Yet almost unanimously they don’t ask for it.
It called having character
No, it's called wanting their lands back. They'd tell you that you can stick your reparations. We destroyed their entire way of life. What part of that do you not understand?

The pants down is an old term of “showing your ass” which in modern times means “fuck you”
We don’t let people move around our place of business expressing something like that. Thus the kid was forceably removed.

Hate to break it to you like this, but if blacks wailed and moaned back then, they would have seen a rope around their neck.

And with 400 voter suppression bills aimed at suppressing their votes, "favorable" is the last word I would use. Wailing and moaning is certainly the appropriate strategy for them today. Once again, you have proven, just how clueless you are.
I’m talking and wailing and moaning NOW. Blacks are given opportunities that whites are not, starting with admission to educational programs and the getting promoted in the workforce.

And what you call suppression bills are merely bills to ensure the integrity of the election. Surely you’re not saying that blacks are so incompetent that they can’t get an I.D.?

Name this 'stolen land'. Savages shouldn't start wars with people then cry about the results when they lose, just like blacks who fail themselves when handed every advantage then cry about their own self-inflicted 'cultural values' that has them murdering each other and other people over tennis shoes and gold neck chains.
Native Americans didn't start any wars. They were forcibly removed from their homes, murdered, and raped.

Blacks were not handed any advantages. Sharecropping, Jim Crow, Section 8 housing, affirmative action, and 400 voter suppression bills, is receiving zero advantages. Get a clue man.

They murder each other because the white power/money induced section8 housing prison industrial complex without walls creates that environment.

Shaming has been outlawed because it correctly identifies the behavior that must be corrected and libs don’t want that “burden” imposed upon them.

You see that in the way they name things, such as the government child support checks. Even though your family can earn so little that you don’t pay taxes, they still call it a “tax credit.”

Another example is welfare, which alone hides the fact that it’s a form of charity. Back during the Depression, it was called “relief” - suggesting it was a last-ditch option and only temporary.

I’m talking and wailing and moaning NOW. Blacks are given opportunities that whites are not, starting with admission to educational programs and the getting promoted in the workforce.

And what you call suppression bills are merely bills to ensure the integrity of the election. Surely you’re not saying that blacks are so incompetent that they can’t get an I.D.?
Section 8 housing is no opportunity. Get a clue. Affirmative action is no opportunity. Get a clue. Jim Crow is not opportunity. Segregation is not opportunity, which is exactly what section 8 accomplishes. Get a clue. 400 voter suppression bills against minorities is not opportunity. Show us your list of opportunities.

You see that in the way they name things, such as the government child support checks. Even though your family can earn so little that you don’t pay taxes, they still call it a “tax credit.”

Another example is welfare, which alone hides the fact that it’s a form of charity. Back during the Depression, it was called “relief” - suggesting it was a last-ditch option and only temporary.
Most recipients of welfare are white. Don't forget that. It's a bad example. And welfare is a manufactured conspiracy to scapegoat the blame onto minorities. Get rid of welfare and install real opportunity, which never existed.

I gave you a list by way of a link, that proves in writing, that there is zero integrity or purpose for those bills. Take each one that I posted, and show me the integrity.

Actually, you were already asked, and ran from it. Which means you are pedaling the same lie.

Shorten window to apply for a mail ballotAL H.B. 538, AR S.B. 643, GA S.B. 202, IA S.F. 413, KY H.B. 574, OK H.B. 2663Shorten deadline to deliver mail ballotAR S.B. 643Make it harder to remain on absentee voting listsAZ S.B. 1485, FL S.B. 90Eliminate or limit sending mail ballot applications to voters who do not specifically request themGA S.B. 202, IA S.F. 413, KS H.B. 2332Eliminate or limit sending mail ballots to voters who do not specifically request themFL S.B. 90Restrict assistance in returning a voter’s mail ballotAR H.B. 1715, FL S.B. 90, IA S.F. 413, KS H.B. 2183, KY H.B. 574, MT S.B. 530Limit the number, location, or availability of mail ballot drop boxesFL S.B. 90, GA S.B. 202, IA S.F. 413, IN S.B. 398Impose stricter signature requirements for mail ballotsAZ S.B. 1003, ID H.B. 290, KS H.B. 2183Impose harsher voter ID requirements for mail votingFL S.B. 90, GA S.B. 202, MT S.B. 169Impose harsher voter ID requirements for in-person votingAR H.B. 1112, AR H.B. 1244, NH H.B. 523, MT S.B. 169, WY H.B. 75Expand voter purges or risk faulty voter purgesAZ S.B. 1819, IA S.F. 413, FL S.B. 90, KY H.B. 574, LA H.B. 167, TX S.B. 1111, UT H.B. 12Increase barriers for voters with disabilitiesAL H.B. 285, IA S.F. 568, TX H.B. 3920Ban snacks and water to voters waiting in lineFL S.B. 90, GA S.B. 202Eliminate Election Day registrationMT H.B. 176Reduce polling place availability (locations or hours)IA S.F. 413, MT S.B. 196Increase number of voters per precinctNV S.B. 84Limit early voting days or hoursGA S.B. 202, IA S.F. 413 Show us some integrity; :auiqs.jpg:

Native Americans didn't start any wars. They were forcibly removed from their homes, murdered, and raped.

Blacks were not handed any advantages. Sharecropping, Jim Crow, Section 8 housing, affirmative action, and 400 voter suppression bills, is receiving zero advantages. Get a clue man.

They murder each other because the white power/money induced section8 housing prison industrial complex without walls creates that environment.
You’re starting to sound more and more deranged. Affirmative action and section 8 vouchers aren‘t given to blacks to help them out - the first by getting them into programs they would otherwise not get into, and the other getting them into housing they otherwise could not afford?

Talk about an ingrate! White boys are rejected from medical school so that blacks with far inferior grades and scores get a chance, and OPM pay for housing vouchers so poor people, including blacks, can live in homes they couldn’t otherwise afford. And somehow you’re twisting this around to be a BAD thing for blacks.

There are a few rows of subsidized townhouses about four blocks from where I live, in a community of townhouses ranging from $800,000 to over a million. Liberals insisted we put the subsidized housing in the affluent part of town, near where I live, instead of the cheap southern part of the town.

The subsidized townhouses are 100% black. They are almost exclusively occupied by single mothers with numerous children. Now just think how nice they have it. They are across the way from a library, a nice grocery store (that accepts their EBT payment of course), a YMCA with reduced rates for poor people, lots of little shops, a movie house, and so forth. They could NOT afford to live like this, or in this nice area, if left to their own devices. And you will somehow twist that around as to how whites are putting them in prison!

lol utter bullshit of course. Keep making up those excuses and lies for cultural bankruptcy you've invented; it guarantees you will always be parasites and losers crying to justify your own racism and dysfunctional political scams.

Most recipients of welfare are white. Don't forget that. It's a bad example. And welfare is a manufactured conspiracy to scapegoat the blame onto minorities. Get rid of welfare and install real opportunity, which never existed.
Most recipients of welfare are white because……drum roll….most people here are white. The fact is that blacks are on welfare disproportionate to their numbers.

And OMG. Now you’re complaining that handing out OPM to blacks is a conspiracy? You are one solid ingrate. It’s clear that no matter how much money is given to blacks, you’ll find a way to make it due to racism.

So let me ask you: I volunteer to work with poor families (usually the ones in a homeless shelter in our town) on financial literacy - basic budgeting, managing a checking account, that type of thing - and most of the families are either a) from Central America, or b) American blacks. I am curious if you think this is a racist thing I’m doing, by trying to help out these families. I’m just trying to figure out exactly how deranged your thinking is.

Forum List

Back