BLM criticizes Thanksgivng

How does someone know you are Jewish if you don't tell them you are Jewish. I know some names are Jewish, but not all are.
My dad’s name was. He couldn’t get hired in his city, so he moved to where he did get a job. He rented a small room in someone’s house for $6 a week.

Actually, I don’t know if that’s really true about Montana; I was giving you a gimme there. The point was that OTHER minorities that have experienced bigotry in job hiring where they lived - like Jews - moved to where they could get a job, and stopped moaning about it.

I gave my dad as an example. He was among the very top in his engineering class - a very difficult program of study - and yet, when he graduated, doors were shut to him because….Jew Boy! But did he complain about it, or wail about his relatives murdered by Hitler just a few short years earlier? No. At age 22, without knowing a soul here, he moved to DC where he was told the federal government was hiring Jews. He was brave…and smart….and responsible. RIP, Dad.

Instead of blacks moaning about “woe is me, they are prejudiced in Montana,” they would be wise to emulate the Jews of the 40s and 50s, who found themselves among horrible antisemitism, and still managed to make successful lives for themselves.
If you don't know, then stay off the keyboard talking nonsense about something you know nothing about then. All one needs to do is a review a census of Black people in some of these western states, and the evidence speaks for itself. And after spending time in some of these states, lol, that really tells the story of why blacks are almost non-existent there.

And, at age 22, were they hiring blacks at the same age? Of course not. Blacks were nothing more than share croppers subjected to lynching's, discrimination from public bathrooms, places to eat, and white public schools, voting, etc. Your comparison would be laughable if it weren't so pathetic.

Your dad, and his struggle have little to do with the struggles of 400 years of black oppression. Trying to put the two in the same bucket insults one's intelligence. You really are clueless.

And by the way, Jews aren't black. Big difference!

Last edited:
If you don't know, then stay off the keyboard talking nonsense about something you know nothing about then. All one needs to do is a review a census of Black people in some of these western states, and the evidence speaks for itself. And after spending time in some of these states, lol, that really tells the story of why blacks are almost non-existent there.

And, at age 22, were they hiring blacks at the same age? Of course not. Blacks were nothing more than share croppers subjected to lynching's, discrimination from public bathrooms, places to eat, and white public schools, voting, etc. Your comparison would be laughable if it weren't so pathetic.

Your dad, and his struggle have little to do with the struggles of 400 years of black oppression. Trying to put the two in the same bucket insults one's intelligence. You really are clueless.

Who in their right mind wants to hire some punk that can barely speak English and wears his pants halfway off his ass?

Who in their right mind wants to hire some punk that can barely speak English and wears his pants halfway off his ass?
The lawsuit against one of our offices continues where the manager told a 19 year old to stop wandering around the office and pull his pants up. His mom who was attending a settlement got belligerent so the police were called and after the boy got into it with the police he was removed.
We are charged as an accessory to
Assault

The lawsuit against one of our offices continues where the manager told a 19 year old to stop wandering around the office and pull his pants up. His mom who was attending a settlement got belligerent so the police were called and after the boy got into it with the police he was removed.
We are charged as an accessory to
Assault
The mom is the problem. I bet there's no MAN around.

Maybe YOU should stay off the keyboard. When my dad was 22, yes….some places were hiring blacks, just like some places were hiring Jews.

The point that you refuse to acknowledge is that Jews, despite millennia of persecution, expulsions, mass murders, etc., etc., still managed to make successes of their lives (as a whole) without wailing and moaning and making excuses for failures.

We can go round and round over this. You can still wail about…..waaaaa, generations ago ”we” were treated horribly, OR you can stop all the excuse-making and take advantage of the FAVORABLE TREATMENT blacks are getting today. If I were black, and everything about me otherwise the same (intelligence, motivation, discipline, etc.), I would have graduated from Harvard and become a SVP at a major corporation headquartered in a liberal city.

Maybe YOU should stay off the keyboard. When my dad was 22, yes….some places were hiring blacks, just like some places were hiring Jews.

The point that you refuse to acknowledge is that Jews, despite millennia of persecution, expulsions, mass murders, etc., etc., still managed to make successes of their lives (as a whole) without wailing and moaning and making excuses for failures.

We can go round and round over this. You can still wail about…..waaaaa, generations ago ”we” were treated horribly, OR you can stop all the excuse-making and take advantage of the FAVORABLE TREATMENT blacks are getting today. If I were black, and everything about me otherwise the same (intelligence, motivation, discipline, etc.), I would have graduated from Harvard and become a SVP at a major corporation headquartered in a liberal city.
Native Americans are the only entity approaching reparations being warranted, Yet almost unanimously they don’t ask for it.
It called having character

Native Americans are the only entity approaching reparations being warranted, Yet almost unanimously they don’t ask for it.
It called having character
I think there are two qualities missing from today‘s young Americans: a sense of pride, and a sense of shame.

Whatever happened to working hard, getting an education and a job, buying a little property based on what your earnings would allow (you should have seen my tiny studio I bought in my 20s!) looking around and thinking, “wow….someone thinks my talent and ability are such that I was able to buy this!” It was a great feeling.

.......and a racist like you trying to tell us that half of your family is black. GTFOH.
Being Black doesn't equate to Being a jailhouse punk. Who else would have a handle like
"Superbadbrutha". You're a glittering stereotype.

I believe I said you could tell sometime by the name, but what about the folks whom you can't tell by looking at their name?
Possibly they could “pass.” But that doesn’t change the point I’m making for those who could not. When it was obvious a person was Jewish, and living in a city where they didn’t hire Jews, they got a job in an area of the country where they WOULD hire Jews. Blacks could, and I assume did, do the same.

Possibly they could “pass.” But that doesn’t change the point I’m making for those who could not. When it was obvious a person was Jewish, and living in a city where they didn’t hire Jews, they got a job in an area of the country where they WOULD hire Jews. Blacks could, and I assume did, do the same.
My point is if you don't tell someone you are Jewish they don't have a clue, I can't change being a black man if I change my name.

My point is if you don't tell someone you are Jewish they don't have a clue, I can't change being a black man if I change my name.
The last name is a giveaway is most cases. You think people wouldn’t know someone named, for instance, Irving Goldberg, is a Jew?

And the point still stands. if there are pockets in this country where a black man can’t get hired, there are dozens of cities where he will be. he can go to one of those, just like my father did when they weren’t hiring Jews.

New Topics

Forum List

Back