BLM criticizes Thanksgivng

You don't get around much. You obviously haven't heard....The USA elected a Black President. Idiot race hustler
Excellent point. That idiot is going on about some conspiracy to keep blacks “in their place“ - and a black man was elected president! We have black congressmen, black senators, black CEOs, black Board of Director members, etc., etc., etc.

Excellent point. That idiot is going on about some conspiracy to keep blacks “in their place“ - and a black man was elected president! We have black congressmen, black senators, black CEOs, black Board of Director members, etc., etc., etc.
Black entertainers, Black actors (Morgan Freeman and Denzel Washington are the best), Black musicians that sell millions of records, etc.
This guy is nothing but a loser troll.

TCF Study Finds U.S. Schools Underfunded by Nearly $150 Billion Annually Dude, get out from behind that rock you are hiding behind. It's not about where it goes, it's about where is it? There is no spending more. Do you not understand that? You can't be that dense, surely.
Dude, your link starts with the assumption that spending more means better academic success and that's a farce on its face. And you still steadfastly refuse to deal with DC, that spends $30K per student and has a dismal record. The money is there, where does it go?

You're just continuing to prefer throwing money at a problem where we already see a lot of waste. Not so smart there.

Dude, your link starts with the assumption that spending more means better academic success and that's a farce on its face. And you still steadfastly refuse to deal with DC, that spends $30K per student and has a dismal record. The money is there, where does it go?

You're just continuing to prefer throwing money at a problem where we already see a lot of waste. Not so smart there.
His is the typical liberal solution for everything: throw money at it. Money won’t solve what is wrong with the DC public schools.

Whites built this country, don't like it, go back to Africa. Pretty simple really.
The poster to whom you referred is an angry, resentful black man who thinks blacks should just be handed money instead of taking advantage of the preferential treatment they get in education admissions, get pushed through the program even if they aren’t really qualified, and then go to a liberal city where they will be hired, due to skin color, and regardless of competence.

They didn't do it alone and we don't need to go back to Africa, we have just as much of not more of a right to be here as you do.
Never said they did it alone, but Whites were the main architects of our country. Black barely lifted themselves above cotton picking for a long time. Now all they can do is complain and loot their own communities. In other words, Blacks are still savages.

Never said they did it alone, but Whites were the main architects of our country. Black barely lifted themselves above cotton picking for a long time. Now all they can do is complain and loot their own communities. In other words, Blacks are still savages.
JoeBlow, that name does you well. Educate yourself moron, that privileged position gives you the arrogance of thinking you are superior to folks of color.

JoeBlow, that name does you well. Educate yourself moron, that privileged position gives you the arrogance of thinking you are superior to folks of color.
I don't think Whites are superior to Blacks, the facts bear that out. Whites have invented pretty near everything, whereas Blacks, not so much. Mainly because Blacks don't value education, they prefer looting other people's businesses... and shooting each other.

I wouldn‘t say blacks are savages, but I really SMH when we have militant blacks insisting “blacks built this country!” The vast majority of technological, medical, and scientific advances were from Europeans. Just take a look at Ben Franklin, alone! (Hint: he came up with far more than lightening and electricity.)

So, you discount the generations of struggle against slavery, teh Civil War, the Civil RIghts movement, generations of elections where pro-civil rights leaders always won, and just focus on the time BEFORE, all of that.

Stop living in the past. Nations and people do change. Those states, like I said, everyone in them was indoctrinated since birth, to discriminate IN FAVOR of any blacks that would come into the bank.

That is what happened in THEIR LIVES. What might have happened in that town, 300 years ago, will not set bank policy.
You really haven't a clue. A struggle against something doesn't sugar coat and excuse the next. You are trying to make the case, that when someone cuts off your finger, that person fixes it with a band aid. That's your idea of fixing something.

And by the way, living in the past is living in the present. Section 8 Housing was a band aid that fixed nothing. Affirmative action fixed nothing. 400 voter suppression laws making it harder for minorities to vote fixes nothing. And why haven't these strategies worked? Because, they were never designed to work.

And "discriminate in favor of any blacks who would come into the bank?" HUH? What are you smoking?

I don't think Whites are superior to Blacks, the facts bear that out.
Of course you do, your posts prove that.
Whites have invented pretty near everything, whereas Blacks, not so much.
A prime example of your ignorance.
Mainly because Blacks don't value education, they prefer looting other people's businesses... and shooting each other.
Now just reduced to racist babble.

I don't think Whites are superior to Blacks, the facts bear that out. Whites have invented pretty near everything, whereas Blacks, not so much. Mainly because Blacks don't value education, they prefer looting other people's businesses... and shooting each other.
If you valued education, you'd have one.

Education and compatibility with nature is a form of education, you would never understand. Some did. Get it?

You don't get around much. You obviously haven't heard....The USA elected a Black President. Idiot race hustler
What does a black president have to do with my argument? You can't even manufacture an intelligent argument. Get lost. You're embarrassing.

Nope. You were complaining that an educated black man can’t get an opportunity in Billings, MT, so I pointed out that he can move to where he CAN get an opportunity. What’s wrong with DC? LOTS of educated black men here.

All you have are excuses and a victim mentality. There’s no plot to “keep black men where they are.” If there was, there wouldn’t be all this unfair advantage given them in higher education programs.

Nobody with a functioning brain is falling for your “woe is me, the poor black man” routine.
Nope. You were complaining that an educated black man can’t get an opportunity in Billings, MT, so I pointed out that he can move to where he CAN get an opportunity. What’s wrong with DC? LOTS of educated black men here. You handed my own argument back to me, by agreeing with it. LOL! You aren't smart enough to recognize you contradicted yourself by agreeing with my argument. You just conceded that the black man can't get a job in Montana, which was my whole point. Thanks!

Nope. You were complaining that an educated black man can’t get an opportunity in Billings, MT, so I pointed out that he can move to where he CAN get an opportunity. What’s wrong with DC? LOTS of educated black men here. You handed my own argument back to me, by agreeing with it. LOL! You aren't smart enough to recognize you contradicted yourself by agreeing with my argument. You just conceded that the black man can't get a job in Montana, which was my whole point. Thanks!
Actually, I don’t know if that’s really true about Montana; I was giving you a gimme there. The point was that OTHER minorities that have experienced bigotry in job hiring where they lived - like Jews - moved to where they could get a job, and stopped moaning about it.

I gave my dad as an example. He was among the very top in his engineering class - a very difficult program of study - and yet, when he graduated, doors were shut to him because….Jew Boy! But did he complain about it, or wail about his relatives murdered by Hitler just a few short years earlier? No. At age 22, without knowing a soul here, he moved to DC where he was told the federal government was hiring Jews. He was brave…and smart….and responsible. RIP, Dad.

Instead of blacks moaning about “woe is me, they are prejudiced in Montana,” they would be wise to emulate the Jews of the 40s and 50s, who found themselves among horrible antisemitism, and still managed to make successful lives for themselves.

Actually, I don’t know if that’s really true about Montana; I was giving you a gimme there. The point was that OTHER minorities that have experienced bigotry in job hiring where they lived - like Jews - moved to where they could get a job, and stopped moaning about it.

I gave my dad as an example. He was among the very top in his engineering class - a very difficult program of study - and yet, when he graduated, doors were shut to him because….Jew Boy! But did he complain about it, or wail about his relatives murdered by Hitler just a few short years earlier? No. At age 22, without knowing a soul here, he moved to DC where he was told the federal government was hiring Jews. He was brave…and smart….and responsible. RIP, Dad.

Instead of blacks moaning about “woe is me, they are prejudiced in Montana,” they would be wise to emulate the Jews of the 40s and 50s, who found themselves among horrible antisemitism, and still managed to make successful lives for themselves.
How does someone know you are Jewish if you don't tell them you are Jewish. I know some names are Jewish, but not all are.

Wrong. This is about correcting mistakes so this nation can actually become great. White supremacy is destructive. Therefore it's gotta go.

Then quit flappin' those blue gums of yours and step up and do something about it. You want it gone? Come kick its ass, bitch.

Put your monkey ass back on the plantation where it belongs...

New Topics

Forum List

Back