BLM criticizes Thanksgivng

If they weren't dumbass it wouldn't have taken almost 100yrs to pass a Civil Rights Bill.
Because passing laws in Congress is so easy? Even now we can’t get out of our own way. Dumbass. Asians were treated horribly. I do Not see them whining but you and your tag team partners do so nonstop. So pathetic.

If they weren't dumbass it wouldn't have taken almost 100yrs to pass a Civil Rights Bill.

It did take a long time, that true. but it was a first. It's always easier looking backwards with what we know today. Most politicians and people in power during those years were likely more focused on other things. The sharing of information was also slow as molasses as compared to today where things are instantaneous on the internet and tv

Because passing laws in Congress is so easy? Even now we can’t get out of our own way. Dumbass. Asians were treated horribly. I do Not see them whining but you and your tag team partners do so nonstop. So pathetic.
I can’t STAND the whining!

I‘m Jewish too, and my father was in high school when Hitler was killing his grandmother, aunt, and four cousins in Europe, but did his family whine? No. His mother, while grieving for the loss of her own mother and sister, and the sister’s children, still emphasized to my dad to study hard, stay out of trouble, and get the grades to get a free college education. He did, even knowing how his relatives were dying in Europe for being Jews, and went on to live a successful life. RIP, Dad.

And my grandmother, who lost her family? I never heard her say anything about them, although I’m sure she carried that horror to her grave. RIP, Grandma.

Blacks need to stop complaining about how awful whites were to their ancestors 200 years ago and just be thankful that they live in a country with so much opportunity for them - starting with exceptions made to admit them to educational programs for which they would otherwise be rejected, were they white.

I think there is a BLM March on the East where they attend sunrise and peacefully protest by trying to set the rising sun on fire.

I‘m Jewish too, and my father was in high school when Hitler was killing his grandmother, aunt, and four cousins in Europe, but did his family whine? No. His mother, while grieving for the loss of her own mother and sister, and the sister’s children, still emphasized to my dad to study hard, stay out of trouble, and get the grades to get a free college education. He did, even knowing how his relatives were dying in Europe for being Jews, and went on to live a successful life. RIP, Dad.

And my grandmother, who lost her family? I never heard her say anything about them, although I’m sure she carried that horror to her grave. RIP, Grandma.

Blacks need to stop complaining about how awful whites were to their ancestors 200 years ago and just be thankful that they live in a country with so much opportunity for them - starting with exceptions made to admit them to educational programs for which they would otherwise be rejected, were they white.
I've talked with Black immigrants from Sudan that have lived under persecution. They say many American Blacks are lazy and whiney. They're spoiled.

Here's an example about the level of bigoted hypocrisy this entire line of "reasoning" is.

Shaka Zulu killed white people and captured their possessions.

Therefore, SuperConspiracyBrutha stole from me.

It's that loosely associated.

My only connection to the white people Shaka killed is that they were white and SuperConspiracyBrutha's only connection to Shaka is that he was black.

It's as racially bigoted as it sounds, but some people don't own a fucking mirror, so...
:dunno:

^THIS^

MizMolly is silly.

We were bought here. We didn't steal anything. That's what makes that tweet so laughdable. The extent some whites go to excuse themselves is pathetic.

For example, we are told that talking about slavery is living in the past, but we see one idiot here who has gone back to the beginning of time to excuse the theft of this land byg whites. The white racist mind is infantile in this regard.
It's laughable to see people pretending invasion and conquest was invented in 1492 by Europeans. I guess it's only bad when they do it.

The last thing the BLM wants is peace and people working together regardless of race. Sure, people did wrong in the past but the very point of the blm firing up this kind of division is to create their violence and division for their revolution. The BLM is communist! Communism always divides people and forces society to literally rip itself apart. The question is what does it solve? Not a goddamn thing.

So have your turkey and thank god that these bastards haven't gotten what they wanted as of yet.

Forum List

Back