What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BLM criticizes Thanksgivng

BWK

Gold Member
Reaction score
On this point, I agree. The qualifications for VP are specifically set out in the Constitution. Every VP has been qualified for the job.

Some may suck more than others, but that's a different argument.
Exactly what were the qualifications of all the white men they had, that Harris now sucks at?

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Why, because they were a white man.
No, because Harris is the most inept VP we’ve ever had, and she was only given that role because she was black. The fact that the much better VPs we’ve had were all whitr is irrelevant.

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Exactly what were the qualifications of all the white men they had, that Harris now sucks at?
I don't really know. I am not making that argument.

VP is not a job that requires much.

:dunno:

They could have all sucked, I suppose.

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Reaction score
On this point, I agree. The qualifications for VP are specifically set out in the Constitution. Every VP has been qualified for the job.

Some may suck more than others, but that's a different argument.
Harris is a joke. She sire rode her slightly darker skin tone all the way to the WH. Besides, she’s a slut and I don’t like sluts.

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't really know. I am not making that argument.

VP is not a job that requires much.

:dunno:

They could have all sucked, I suppose.
It requires the ability to step into the presidency and preside over the nation. Harris sure as hell doesn’t have it. She couldn’t even be president of my local community center without driving it into bankruptcy.

BWK

Gold Member
Reaction score
No, because Harris is the most inept VP we’ve ever had, and she was only given that role because she was black. The fact that the much better VPs we’ve had were all whitr is irrelevant.
How is she inept exactly? Cite some examples.

Last edited:

BWK

Gold Member
Reaction score
It requires the ability to step into the presidency and preside over the nation. Harris sure as hell doesn’t have it. She couldn’t even be president of my local community center without driving it into bankruptcy.
You aren't providing substance to your argument. My shoes are uglier than yours tells us nothing. You either can produce an argument of substance against her, or you hate Harris. There are only two possibilities. Which one is it for you?

BWK

Gold Member
Reaction score
Harris is a joke. She sire rode her slightly darker skin tone all the way to the WH. Besides, she’s a slut and I don’t like sluts.
Being a slut has nothing to do with qualifications for VP. LOl! You just can't help yourself can you?

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Being a slut has nothing to do with qualifications for VP.
I agree.

But, she is very qualified as a slut.
:lol:

BWK

Gold Member
Reaction score

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And the men she's been with? What are they? It takes two to tango right?
Sluts.

Hey, don't get me wrong. I know the double standard. A woman who is sexually promiscuous is a dirty slut. A man of the same character is a masculine stud.

It's a disgusting double standard, maintained by the fucking Jesus Nazis occupying a huge faction of the GOP.

Correll

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It is definitely how someone with no common sense of decency dresses.

Are you a white male? If you are, and retired….whew. If you are, but still of working age, and in a liberal city, you will have the deck really stacked against you as you compete for promotions against lesser-qualified blacks.

And blacks KNOW this. I was at the lobby of my mother’s senior-living building, and a black guy was showing the black receptionist an IPad with a promotional opportunity within the community. She told him that Sharon something was more qualified and had been there longer, and so there was no need for her to apply. The black guy said - and this was in front of ME, mind you - that it didn’t matter! Told the receptionist that she was black and would get it over the white woman.

Well, how could they not know at this point?

Correll

Diamond Member
Reaction score

WEATHER53

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Pants down is simply another mostly black dysfunction and disrespect . Old schools labels it “showing your ass” and in modern parlance it’s saying “fuck you”
I don’t let people speak to me that way in general and absolutely never in our office so pull your pants up or have them pulled up for you by force if necessary. Then A jury or judge can decide who did what wrong.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$80.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List