blm calls people racist when they equate there riots to jan. 6

I know nothing of his accomplishments so, no. I was criticized for speaking ill of Rush Limbaugh. The same poster spoke ill of George Floyd. Do you see how that could be considered hypocritical? If you believe it is in bad form to speak ill of the dead it shouldn't matter who it is. Do you agree?
Like I said already, someone who was, or became infamous when their actions in life were anti social, is not necessarily bad form. Limbaugh held an opposing opinion to yours, that was his crime? Geo. Floyd was a common street thug who terrorized his own community. He deserves no quarter.

I’ll take it a step further. How about nobody speaks ill of anyone. How cool would that be?
That would be very cool. But that's not the situation we have right now and it doesn't answer the question.

If we can - in the name of critical scrutiny of history and historical figures - criticize Thomas Jefferson for being a slave owner then we can very well say that Floyd was a convicted felon and drug user because that is the truth.

Floyd's death was a tragedy and did not need to happen. However, his own actions put him in that situation. Namely, being hopped up on fentanyl and who knows what else, making him highly agitated and paranoid.

That would be very cool. But that's not the situation we have right now and it doesn't answer the question.

If we can - in the name of critical scrutiny of history and historical figures - criticize Thomas Jefferson for being a slave owner then we can very well say that Floyd was a convicted felon and drug user because that is the truth.

Floyd's death was a tragedy and did not need to happen. However, his own actions put him in that situation. Namely, being hopped up on fentanyl and who knows what else, making him highly agitated and paranoid.
I think it would be nice if they taught real history in school. I didn’t learn the actual history of this country until adulthood.
As for your question, “If I said no, will liberals/Democrats/leftists stop speaking ill of dead founding fathers and trying to get them cancelled from history?” I can’t answer that as I only speak for myself. The fact that they owned slaves doesn’t bother me as much as what they did because they owned slaves.

does the truth hurt that way were way worse than january 6 and the real insurrection .
since you used the word "there" when "their" is correct, it says all we need to know.

Forum List

Back