BLM Calls Kentucky AG a ‘Sell Out Negro’

WITH DRUG DEALERS IN HER HOME. DUH

SHE WAS DATING A KNOWN DRUG DEALER YOU FREAK !!
OH, BUT WAIT...THAT DRUG DEALER FIRED AT POLICE OFFICERS FIRST!
HER HOME WAS WHAT IS KNOWN AS A DRUG TRAP HOUSE.

Maybe she should not have picked a drug dealer to date? Maybe a bad decision on her part?
Sry. Live like a thug....die like a thug

But hey, not surprised you think drug dealers are pillars of the community. No surprises there.

Actually, I think that when we throw rich drug abusers like Rush Limbaugh in the same prisons we throw poor people of color, you can get back to me on the morality of drug abuse.

But to the point. Neither she nor her boyfriend was involved in the drug trade. Her ex-boyfriend was. And someone busts into your house at 12;40 AM, they should totally expect to get shot at.

Silly Darkie, rights are for white people.

Vice.com makes Pravda blush.

Vice not good enough for you?

Okay, here are other sources with the same story.

Vice.com makes Pravda blush.

Vice not good enough for you?

Okay, here are other sources with the same story.

How many blogs reported your ‘news’ even CNN ignored?

Breonna Taylor was a drug mule who got killed because she hung out with drug dealers and was in the wrong place at the wrong time. But maybe something good can come out of this if drug users would consider that the drugs they are consuming may have spent time in Breonna's butt. Yuk. MAGA
That's a lie.
i would call Kentucky's AG and the cops who shot Taylor: "Moscow Mitch's underlings"

Maybe things would have turned out different if she wasn't all mixed up in drug dealing?
Better luck next time
Another white boy lying about Taylor.

If you think he’s lying, then the onus is on you to prove it. Otherwise, your specious claims devoid of substance make you sound like an entitled child.

Ballistics report doesn't support Kentucky AG's claim that Breonna Taylor's boyfriend shot cop

A Kentucky State Police ballistics report does not support state Attorney General Daniel Cameron’s assertion that Breonna Taylor’s boyfriend, Kenneth Walker, shot a Louisville police officer the night she was killed.

Cameron told reporters Wednesday the investigation of Taylor’s death March 13 had ruled out “friendly fire” from ex-officer Brett Hankison as the source of the shot that went through Sgt. Jonathan Mattingly’s thigh, prompting him and Officer Myles Cosgrove to return fire, killing Taylor.

The KSP report says “due to limited markings of comparative value,” the 9-mm bullet that hit and exited Mattingly was neither “identified nor eliminated as having been fired” from Walker’s gun.

Cameron said Hankison had been eliminated as the shooter because the three officers were all carrying .40 caliber handguns, while Walker had a 9.

But appearing later that night on CNN, Steve Romines, one of Walker’s attorneys, said he had obtained a Louisville Metro Police Department record showing Hankison had been issued a 9 mm weapon as well.

Cameron has declined to explain that discrepancy or respond to 13 other questions about the case submitted by The Courier Journal. His spokeswoman said Saturday that the office was not scheduling interviews and couldn’t talk about the grand jury proceedings because of secrecy rules governing them.

www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ballistics-report-doesn-t-support-kentucky-ag-s-claim-that-breonna-taylor-s-boyfriend-shot-cop/ar-BB19tFRq?ocid=msedgntp

Cameron is a boot licking sellout. Plain and simple. He may very well have not provided all the evidence about this situation to the grand jury thereby protecting police killers.
Ballistics report doesn't support Kentucky AG's claim that Breonna Taylor's boyfriend shot cop

A Kentucky State Police ballistics report does not support state Attorney General Daniel Cameron’s assertion that Breonna Taylor’s boyfriend, Kenneth Walker, shot a Louisville police officer the night she was killed.

Cameron told reporters Wednesday the investigation of Taylor’s death March 13 had ruled out “friendly fire” from ex-officer Brett Hankison as the source of the shot that went through Sgt. Jonathan Mattingly’s thigh, prompting him and Officer Myles Cosgrove to return fire, killing Taylor.

The KSP report says “due to limited markings of comparative value,” the 9-mm bullet that hit and exited Mattingly was neither “identified nor eliminated as having been fired” from Walker’s gun.

Cameron said Hankison had been eliminated as the shooter because the three officers were all carrying .40 caliber handguns, while Walker had a 9.

But appearing later that night on CNN, Steve Romines, one of Walker’s attorneys, said he had obtained a Louisville Metro Police Department record showing Hankison had been issued a 9 mm weapon as well.

Cameron has declined to explain that discrepancy or respond to 13 other questions about the case submitted by The Courier Journal. His spokeswoman said Saturday that the office was not scheduling interviews and couldn’t talk about the grand jury proceedings because of secrecy rules governing them.

www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ballistics-report-doesn-t-support-kentucky-ag-s-claim-that-breonna-taylor-s-boyfriend-shot-cop/ar-BB19tFRq?ocid=msedgntp

Cameron is a boot licking sellout. Plain and simple. He may very well have not provided all the evidence about this situation to the grand jury thereby protecting police killers.

Did you know you are not going to heaven?
No one with hatred like yours will be allowed.

You should get ready to meet Lucifer....your new master.

WITH DRUG DEALERS IN HER HOME. DUH

SHE WAS DATING A KNOWN DRUG DEALER YOU FREAK !!
OH, BUT WAIT...THAT DRUG DEALER FIRED AT POLICE OFFICERS FIRST!
HER HOME WAS WHAT IS KNOWN AS A DRUG TRAP HOUSE.

Maybe she should not have picked a drug dealer to date? Maybe a bad decision on her part?
Sry. Live like a thug....die like a thug

But hey, not surprised you think drug dealers are pillars of the community. No surprises there.

Actually, I think that when we throw rich drug abusers like Rush Limbaugh in the same prisons we throw poor people of color, you can get back to me on the morality of drug abuse.

But to the point. Neither she nor her boyfriend was involved in the drug trade. Her ex-boyfriend was. And someone busts into your house at 12;40 AM, they should totally expect to get shot at.

Silly Darkie, rights are for white people.

Weak.
So loud and so wrong.

Let's see what Intelligent Black LAWYERS have to say about it......oops

I wonder if anyone has compiled a list of what NFL players wrote what on their helmets. I'm sure some really dumb bastards wrote Brionna Taylor on theirs. Then again, maybe I'm just looking for something to shake my head over. Dumb football players are back in force. Hire more police. MAGA

Forum List

Back