blm betrayal of black life

well n ewsweek got this peace right. blm is needs to go.
Democrats used low expectations and cop salary crunching to allow BLM to kill and maim people and destroy main street America entrepreneurs to experience losses and ruin just because black felons face justice.

Before BLM and antifa came along America was on a steady decline for racism. Especially in the late 90s through mid 2000s.

Movies like blade came out and was a huge hit and no one not even once brought race into it. Companies were hiring and schools were admitting all colors based on who was the best candidate based on credentials. Even SNL, while it wasn't that funny, made fun of blacks and whites and no one complained. And shows like South Park were racist as fuck against everyone. Racism was actually slowly going away because everyone stopped talking about it. It wasn't an issue because no one forced it to be an issue.

All BLM did was usher in a new era of racism like crt and so on. So thanks to blm they created more racism than had existed for decades.

BLM helped turned me into a racist when I wasn't one my entire life.

Before BLM and antifa came along America was on a steady decline for racism. Especially in the late 90s through mid 2000s.

Movies like blade came out and was a huge hit and no one not even once brought race into it. Companies were hiring and schools were admitting all colors based on who was the best candidate based on credentials. Even SNL, while it wasn't that funny, made fun of blacks and whites and no one complained. And shows like South Park were racist as fuck against everyone. Racism was actually slowly going away because everyone stopped talking about it. It wasn't an issue because no one forced it to be an issue.

All BLM did was usher in a new era of racism like crt and so on. So thanks to blm they created more racism than had existed for decades.

That is the lie right wingers are telling, as long as, black folks take racism and discrimination and keep their mouths shut you think it is on the decline.

blms raciosum is destroying america

Forum List

Back