bLM Awarded Nobel Peace Prize

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
August 13th, 2020

OSLO—The Norwegian Nobel Committee has announced the recipients of this year's Nobel Peace Prize: black Lives Matter peaceful protesters who burned down communities and violently beat all who stood in their way.

bLM protester and Antifa member Bryce Hapley accepted the award on behalf of all the incredibly peaceful protesters across the United States.

"Nobody has done more for peace than these brave peaceful protesters," a Nobel Committee spokesperson said while presenting the award to the young man, clad in all black and wielding a bike lock. "Every thrown brick, every bloodied citizen, and every burned-down low-income housing community represents another step toward world peace."

"This may be the most deserving recipient since barack Obama."

Hapley immediately hurled the Nobel medal through the window of a nearby Starbucks in the name of peace.

The letter B has been changed to lower case b's cause I felt like it

August 13th, 2020

OSLO—The Norwegian Nobel Committee has announced the recipients of this year's Nobel Peace Prize: black Lives Matter peaceful protesters who burned down communities and violently beat all who stood in their way.

bLM protester and Antifa member Bryce Hapley accepted the award on behalf of all the incredibly peaceful protesters across the United States.

"Nobody has done more for peace than these brave peaceful protesters," a Nobel Committee spokesperson said while presenting the award to the young man, clad in all black and wielding a bike lock. "Every thrown brick, every bloodied citizen, and every burned-down low-income housing community represents another step toward world peace."

"This may be the most deserving recipient since barack Obama."

Hapley immediately hurled the Nobel medal through the window of a nearby Starbucks in the name of peace.

The letter B has been changed to lower case b's cause I felt like it
PLEASE tell me that this is a joke. But it appears to be legit. Our insane world just got a little bit MORE f*cked up. Just wonderful.

and for attacking a home for SICK CHILDREN!!
and for calling to KILL white people
how nice..such nice people

Just because it's satire doesn't mean the Nobel people won't give those vermin the award; see some of their past 'Peace Prize' winners.

Are you so fucking retarded that you don't know the Babylon Bee is a satire site?

I mean, I can understand your confusion, Babylon Bee hasn't been funny, not once, not even by accident.

Are you so fucking retarded that you don't know the Babylon Bee is a satire site?

I mean, I can understand your confusion, Babylon Bee hasn't been funny, not once, not even by accident.

I've only been posting from the bee here as long as I've been a member
Weatherman was also a yuge bee fan and I stopped posting em cause sometimes we'd post the same ones lol

He hasn't been around so I picked up the slack

The bee is funny as hell
Youre just a progressive ...you have no sense of humor
Soulless violent ghouls that yas are

..same thing with Mike Brown--a lot of AMERICANS don't know the facts or truth--so definitely foreigners don't know ANYTHING about America

August 13th, 2020

Prize announcement dates

The 2020 Nobel Peace Prize recipient will be announced on: Friday 9 October, 11:00 CEST

Why do some people fall for such obvious FAKE NEWS?!

August 13th, 2020

Prize announcement dates

The 2020 Nobel Peace Prize recipient will be announced on: Friday 9 October, 11:00 CEST

Why do some people fall for such obvious FAKE NEWS?!
...the UN thought jackass thug Mike Brown was a hero

Poor JoeB has no sense of irony or humor but he sure got a chuckle out of me this morning.

...the UN thought jackass thug Mike Brown was a hero

Harmonica's post has absolutely NOTHING to do with the FAKE NEWS that the Nobel Peace Prize was awarded to the BLM (which is the topic of this thread).

Furthermore, Harmonica's statement that "the UN thought jackass thug Mike Brown was a hero" is a complete FABRICATION. The UNITED NATIONS has made no such statement. There is not even a hint of such a thought by the UN in the article posted by Harmonica.

Forum List

Back